Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

God's Grace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God's Grace (374 Views)

Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. / **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** / It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Grace by Marioplus(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior then YIELD YOURSELF COMPLETELY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, you are FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT ABILITIES {"Instead, I tell you be guided by the Holy Spirit and you will no longer yield to self-indulgence" GAL.5:16}
hence you will never want or desire to commit sin however the desire to commit sin has not and never left a man as long as he/she is still living in this earth with human flesh {'If we say, we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and truth has no place in us' 1 Jn.1:8}
HOWEVER BEING BORN ANEW OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED OF GOD'S WORD {1 PETER 1:23}
MEANS YOU NOW OPERATE IN GRACE thus
THE ABILITY/DESIRE/POWER TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE IS INSIDE YOU AT LEVEL 7
WHILE THE ABILITY/DESIRE/POWER TO LIVE UNGODLY LIFE INSIDE YOU IS AT LEVEL 1
therefore you have greater tendency to desire and live HOLY LIFE than
the desire to nurture and live unrighteous life
Any of these desires you focus MORE INTENTLY UPON not minding their LEVEL comes to manifest inside you and your external behaviors.
If it is HOLINESS YOU THANK GOD FOR HIS SPIRIT AND GRACE AT WORK INSIDE YOU
If it is SIN do not try to justify or rationalize it AT ALL, immediately tell GOD "FATHER, I AM SORRY FOR MY SINS PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND WASH ME WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST, FILL ME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE-UP THIS SIN TOTALLY AND LIVE A HOLY LIFE FOR YOUR GLORY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
This is why honesty, sincerity, humility and genuine hunger for God pushes you to ask God for the Grace to focus on JESUS CHRIST {"Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus who leads us in our faith and brings it to perfection: for the sake of the joy which lay ahead of him, he endured the cross disregarding the shame of it and has taken his seat at the right of God's throne." Heb.12:2} MUCH MORE IN ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FOR THE DAY IS IMPORTANT.
GOD IS GOD
WE ARE HUMAN BEING WEAK/FRAIL LIVING UNDER GOD'S GRACE
GRACE IS NOT A LICENSE FOR SINFULNESS RATHER ABILITY TO OPERATE IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF JESUS CHRIST {LEVEL 7} AMIDST SINFULNESS IN THIS CURRENT AGE/GENERATION{TITUS "You see, God's grace has been revealed to save the whole human race; it has taught us that we should give up everything contrary to true religion and all our worldly passions; we must be self-restrained and live upright and religious lives in this present world" 2:11-12}
HOLINESS IS A LIFESTYLE WITHOUT DEFECT FOR THOSE LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ON THIS EARTH {"No one who is a child of God sins because God's seed remains in him Nor can he sin because he is a child of God. This is what distinguishes the children of God from the children of the devil: whoever does not live uprightly and does not love his brother is not from God" 1 JOHN 3:9-10}

(1) (Reply)

Women Sayings / Layla129 / Ways To Know If A Lady Is Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.