Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

**my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** (7488 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / See The Photos Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook - (pictures) / See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Kubany: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
**MY UGLY ENCOUNTER WITH A LADY CALLED GRACE (TRUE STORY)**

I got a shock of my life yesterday. As I was watching my favorite team Chelsea play yesterday. A lady I knew called me on phone acting all loved up, I have known this girl for the last two months,  so I said she should come of over to the pool side where I was watching football. Not quite long,  she arrived, then the matched has ended and I was quite happy that we won against Bournemouth to maintain our 7 point lead on the league. So I sat with the girl at the bar gisting and chating. She, as most ladies do took my phone and was watching pictures. Then I asked her what would you drink? She said what she wanted then as I was about to go get it from the bar tender, she said she needed to make a phone call but the loudness of the music will be a hindrance and she left her seat to move away from the bar a bit holding both my phone and her Nokia touch in her ear while she makes the call. My people, after I bought the drink she requested, I sat at the table for a while waiting for her to return, 10 mins turned to 20 mins and 20 turned to 30, and I said let me go check her out. Brethren, I searched the whole hotel,  I couldn't find this girl, it was unbelievable!, I was in shock and asked myself, has she been kidnapped? But unknown to her, I'm friends with a friend of her whom there friendship has gone sour ( you know girls and friendship) luckily for me, this her friend was home and I told her what happened. She seemed shocked but told me though she can't call Grace (that's her name) because their friendship has gone sour, but there are some friend of hers who will be entering Awka that yestersay night and they are supposed to meet up with grace - so she called them and they told her that they will meet up with grace at Joburg hotel, I think that's in Okpuno. Guys behold as I got there she was there chilling with her friends, she was shocked when she saw me and speedily walked up to me, as I walked to her I stretched my hand and my phone return to my palms. I opened it, she has put my phone on airplane mode and has changed my wallpaper with her pictures, she even took some pictures with the phone already. I have never raised my hand on a woman before but I so felt like at that point, however, I retreated and quickly left the hotel wondering if this was a dream or real. This incident will completely change my attitude towards ladies in the coming months and years.

This happened yesterday  7th April, 2017. She took my phone around 7pm and I got it back around 9pm.

Glory be to God!

End of Story.

That's Grace insert, a picture she took with my phone after she left with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by kunlesufyan(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol!!! Bros the girl wan move your device.. She no just sharp ni..

7 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by HawkToBar(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
@Kubany Send me her contacts let me confirm your allegations

3 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by K9Uneet(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Abeg send her details; Facebook and Whatsapp. We need to verify the authenticity or otherwise of your story.
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
I support the comment on u sending her num for verification....2 sides to every story
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by MJBOLT: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2017
stories that touch
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by LarryBeryl(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
K
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by HawkToBar(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I support the comment on u sending her num for verification....2 sides to every story
K9Uneet:
Abeg send her details; Facebook and Whatsapp. We need to verify the authenticity or otherwise of your story.
I'm the chairman of the committee.

Happy Sunday guys

1 Like

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Honestly I don't care. But I think you should put down her picture. It doesn't feel right. How does it benefit you anyway? Simply learn from this experience.
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by tstx(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Its not her fault.... she's a Kleptomaniac
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by timawoku(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2017
tstx:
Its not her fault.... she's a Kleptomaniac
Thief na thief joor, which one be kleptomaniac for there again? Go tell that one to the mob wey dey top up their petrol gallons every day and warming their tyres for oshodi

5 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Kubany: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Thats her number 09061266922, whoever calls her, should tell her that she is in trouble. This Awka cannot contain me and her. she is not on whatsapp or facebook. she uses a Nokia touch light

2 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Kubany:
Thats her number 09061266922, whoever calls her, should tell her that she is in trouble. This Awka cannot contain me and her. she is not on whatsapp or facebook. she uses a Nokia touch light
Am Me come dey Ibadan....will need to send my Edo sisters of the dark to bring her.....she looks fleshy mehn!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Drazeen(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Kubany:

I got a shock of my life yesterday. As I was watching my favorite team Chelsea play yesterday. A lady I knew called me on phone acting all loved up, I have known this girl for the last two months,  so I said she should come of over to the pool side where I was watching football. Not quite long,  she arrived, then the matched has ended and I was quite happy that we won against Bournemouth to maintain our 7 point lead on the league. So I sat with the girl at the bar gisting and chating. She, as most ladies do took my phone and was watching pictures. Then I asked her what would you drink? She said what she wanted then as I was about to go get it from the bar tender, she said she needed to make a phone call but the loudness of the music will be a hindrance and she left her seat to move away from the bar a bit holding both my phone and her Nokia touch in her ear while she makes the call. My people, after I bought the drink she requested, I sat at the table for a while waiting for her to return, 10 mins turned to 20 mins and 20 turned to 30, and I said let me go check her out. Brethren, I searched the whole hotel,  I couldn't find this girl, it was unbelievable!, I was in shock and asked myself, has she been kidnapped? But unknown to her, I'm friends with a friend of her whom there friendship has gone sour ( you know girls and friendship) luckily for me, this her friend was home and I told her what happened. She seemed shocked but told me though she can't call Grace (that's her name) because their friendship has gone sour, but there are some friend of hers who will be entering Awka that yestersay night and they are supposed to meet up with grace - so she called them and they told her that they will meet up with grace at Joburg hotel, I think that's in Okpuno. Guys behold as I got there she was there chilling with her friends, she was shocked when she saw me and speedily walked up to me, as I walked to her I stretched my hand and my phone return to my palms. I opened it, she has put my phone on airplane mode and has changed my wallpaper with her pictures, she even took some pictures with the phone already. I have never raised my hand on a woman before but I so felt like at that point, however, I retreated and quickly left the hotel wondering if this was a dream or real. This incident will completely change my attitude towards ladies in the coming months and years.

This happened yesterday  7th April, 2017. She took my phone around 7pm and I got it back around 9pm.

Glory be to God!

End of Story.

How you go give that kind girl your phone?

2 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Kubany: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Babe that has once given me 50k to keep for her. Now, why shouldn't I trust her with my phone?
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Kubany: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Drazeen:

How you go give that kind girl your phone?

Babe that has once given me 50k to keep for her. Now, why shouldn't I trust her with my phone?
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Kubany:
I won hook up with her make she try the same thing with me.I go plant spy on her.

1 Like

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2017
You sef no know better thing

1 Like

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Kubany: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2017
Love Machine:
I won hook up with her make she try the same thing with me.I go plant spy on her.

All the best, whats your location?
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Na this kind girls dey yab broke guys pass.
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Kubany:

All the best, whats your location?
Na lag I dey.
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by mayoor15(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Just passing by
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by frostylook: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
You sef. See heavy duty wey u carry enter trig point. You have collected you phone. Let it go. Or meet her up in person and tidy her f'up. No point slandering her on NL. She may have valued your phone to be enough compensation for her services to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by sosiq: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Kubany:

Glory be to God!

End of Story.

dats it girls of nowadays are Criminals... I experienced smtin similar...d she devil came to MA huz... ate MA food...slept on MA bed... I asked her to leave when it's morning.. but she gave me some silly excuse... I was supposed to leave d huz for lectures... so she asked for MA fone innjoo Max 3...wich I gave her only for me to return and find out dat she has absconded with MA fone.. MA perfume.. MA charger and power Bank.... her name is Kachi Nathan

1 Like

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by viver1: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
sosiq:
dats it girls of nowadays are Criminals... I experienced smtin similar...d she devil came to MA huz... ate MA food...slept on MA bed... I asked her to leave when it's morning.. but she gave me some silly excuse... I was supposed to leave d huz for lectures... so she asked for MA fone innjoo Max 3...wich I gave her only for me to return and find out dat she has absconded with MA fone.. MA perfume.. MA charger and power Bank.... her name is Kachi Nathan

U no tell us wetin she find come ur house.

5 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by mayoor15(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2017
viver1:

U no tell us wetin she find come ur house.
Abi o
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Jaideyone(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2017
sosiq:
lol big mistake. grin made a similar mistake when I was serving in Ekiti. thank God I went out with my laptop she only took my new pair of shoes grin

2 Likes

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by mayoor15(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol big mistake. grin made a similar mistake when I was serving in Ekiti. thank God I went out with my laptop she only took my new pair of shoes grin
You wan service her without paying before, my brother, its pay as you service[PAYS]
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
mayoor15:
You want service her without paying before, m
y brother, its pay as you service[PAYS]

Lmaoooooo!!!!
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by DIKEnaWAR: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Stop dealing with retired runs girls you people won't hear.

Just look at the picture of that old layer still stealing phones.

1 Like

Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Kubany: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Stop dealing with retired runs girls you people won't hear.

Just look at the picture of that old layer still stealing phones.

Guy that girl is just 20 years
Re: **my Ugly Encounter With A Lady Called Grace (true Story)** by Macgabe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Well, as valid as that may seems, I believe she will deny if anyone calls her to verify the authenticity of this. Either way, there are 3 sides to this story; His own, her own and the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.