Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes (2109 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrincheesy danfo? No joor sad, u want al my friends to be insulting me ni sad

*in yemi alade voice* Vizkiz if u lof me, ugo buy me ferarri grin

Sorry I want to marry you not yemi alade. You better choose now. angry

You can rent the danfo out then you will be collecting "delivery" every weekend. Money, money, money cool
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by jmichlins(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some men have chosen to make the chase difficult. Why give her car and worst of all flaunt it in front of the guys that have been taking care of her before you came around. I hope you have secured your future and that of your unborn kids else you will tell your story like the guy did earlier today
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by vizkiz: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u sold that brown one today. na d money u take buy data come dey toast all these small hirls here

I had 4. Sold the brown one so it's 3 left. Na chinedu WiFi I dey use I never sub undecided
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
sad chai, u is a very bad husband material [color]
vizkiz:

[color=#000099] Sorry I want to marry you not yemi alade. You better choose now. angry

You can rent the danfo out then you will be collecting "delivery" every weekend. Money, money, money cool

Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Miimzy grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Man Presents A Car To His Girl At Moremi Hall UNILAG Just For 'saying Yes by IamLEGEND1: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Eeeeiii!
my only jean don fade and I dey struggle to find money to buy new one......another idiot_ dey there dey buy one random ho' Camry with customized plates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adewumi Opeyemi Caught Exhibiting Tribalism / The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room / 7 Criteria For A Successful Marriage Or Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.