Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,186 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. (2573 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy) / Yaay! Help Me Celebrate, My Baby Mamas Will Put To Bed Soon!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2016
And I missed another fu<kin blockbuster drama..... Guurdemit shiit mennh

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
The tin dey vex me say you miss am. And I call you oh. I no know the kind sleep wey you dey sleep .
No be like all these yeye romanceland fights. This one sweet die cheesy
EmperorLee:
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
The tin dey vex me say you miss am. And I call you oh. I no know the kind sleep wey you dey sleep .
No be like all these yeye romanceland fights. This one sweet die cheesy

shocked Fauck me menhh sad Yesterday was pretty hectic so I couldn't hold back the sleep.. Abeg give me summary na biko Nne angry
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Your bestie mynd opened a thread oh that was supposed to be funny. Ihatepuzz come carry himself begin to dey insult mynd say im be tyrant. Na so many people come joint mouth dey insult am. Stfuareyougod was particularly pained. Them derail that thread ehn. Na so refine.r come dey defend mynd, na do everyone come dey face her. You know the usual na. Son of mark and your guy maxi and many others finish her ehn. I just dey pity am. Biafrabush and oyind dey fight their own fight inside the thread. In fact, many fight went down on that single thread, old wounds were reopened, very unprintable words were traded. Chai! Me I jus dey one corner dey observe.
EmperorLee:

shocked Fauck me menhh sad Yesterday was pretty hectic so I couldn't hold back the sleep.. Abeg give me summary na biko Nne angry
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Your bestie mynd opened a thread oh that was supposed to be funny. Ihatepuzz come carry himself begin to dey insult mynd say im be tyrant. Na so many people come joint mouth dey insult am. Stfuareyou.god was particularly pained. Them derail that thread ehn. Na so refine.r come dey defend mynd, na do everyone come dey face her. You know the usual na. Son of mark and your guy maxi and many others finish her ehn. I just dey pity am. Biafrabush and oyind dey fight their own fight inside the thread. In fact, many fight went down on that single thread, old wounds were reopened, very unprintable words were traded. Chai! Me I jus dey one corner dey observe.

Gurdemmit grin cheesy grin this is too much to picture in my head cheesy. I sure say some of dem go don get 3 million years ban now grin cheesy grin grin. E sweet me say dem tackle dat guy sha grin
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2016
grin cheesy
I no know plenty people get beef for that mynd oh. shocked shocked
Dem tackle am well well. Dem no even fear ban. And anyone wey try defend am ehn...
One girl even talk say she get 4month ban because she called her attacker Ode while the mumu went free shocked shocked
They dragged that mod to court sha cheesy
EmperorLee:

Gurdemmit grin cheesy grin this is too much to picture in my head cheesy. I sure say some of dem go don get 3 million years ban now grin cheesy grin grin. E sweet me say dem tackle dat guy sha grin
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
grin cheesy
I no know plenty people get beef for that mynd oh. shocked shocked
Dem tackle am well well. Dem no even fear ban. And anyone wey try defend am ehn...
One girl even talk say she get 4month ban because she called her attacker Ode while the mumu went free shocked shocked
They dragged that mod to court sha cheesy

Lmaoooo. Most nairaland mods are power drunk jaare, we normal nairalanders no even get any kind of power against dem.
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Really grin
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Really grin

Obi'm kiss Good morning.

Did you miss the drama too?
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Your bestie mynd opened a thread oh that was supposed to be funny. Ihatepuzz come carry himself begin to dey insult mynd say im be tyrant. Na so many people come joint mouth dey insult am. Stfuareyougod was particularly pained. Them derail that thread ehn. Na so refine.r come dey defend mynd, na do everyone come dey face her. You know the usual na. Son of mark and your guy maxi and many others finish her ehn. I just dey pity am. Biafrabush and oyind dey fight their own fight inside the thread. In fact, many fight went down on that single thread, old wounds were reopened, very unprintable words were traded. Chai! Me I jus dey one corner dey observe.
well done! The greatest story teller of our time; Chimamda. Beats fm presenter. You have joined gang. You have joined toolz oniru' gang. You have joined lolo 1 of Africa gang. Isokay. tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile, my new ban expires 25 October
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2016
And you were just coming out of a ban undecided
So what exactly were you banned for? Stating your opinion?
Akanms the boy grin
Jacksparr0w127:
well done! The greatest story teller of our time; Chimamda. Beats fm presenter. You have joined gang. You have joined toolz oniru' gang. You have joined lolo 1 of Africa gang. Isokay. tongue tongue tongue

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Obi'm kiss Good morning.

Did you miss the drama too?

I witnessed it a lil bit grin

Woke up this morning to see,that most of the comments were deleted..
Next thing, the thread got deleted too grin wink
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

Two months ban shocked
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
ellacute45:

I witnessed it a lil bit grin

Woke up this morning to see,that most of the comments were deleted..
Next thing, the thread got deleted too grin wink

angry angry sad it's painful sha. Bhet you know say na style style you take like amebo? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

angry angry sad it's painful sha. Bhet you know say na style style you take like amebo? grin cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Two months ban shocked
well, I saw it coming even tho I never insulted or used any foul word. I only narrated my experience with that mod.

Funny enough, the account just came back from ban few days ago since June 12. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na him kuku sabi
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
ellacute45:

grin

Lol Have a nice day dear.

1 Like

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
And you were just coming out of a ban undecided
So what exactly were you banned for? Stating your opinion?
Akanms the boy grin
cuz I told adaolisa to stop asslicking that Hitler
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
how many months dem dash you?

Mine is just 2 months pere cheesy cheesy

Maxiii and oyin17 how many months jail term Hitler dash una?

one month grin

All my mentions was hidden

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Vizkizz:

one month grin

Na so me sef see my own this morning o
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lmaoooo. Most nairaland mods are power drunk jaare, we normal nairalanders no even get any kind of power against dem.
Gist me biko cheesy
Chai!
I miss oo
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by EmperorLee(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
Gist me biko cheesy
Chai!
I miss oo

Wahalaii emi gaan miss drama yen joor angry

Bhet come catch up here grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3318343/why-some-mods-like#3318343.28
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Wahalaii emi gaan miss drama yen joor angry

Bhet come catch up here grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3318343/why-some-mods-like#3318343.28
cry cry cry cry
Iamnawty, we don miss ooo cry

On my way to that thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by IamNawty(f): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
cry cry cry cry
Iamnawty, we don miss ooo cry

On my way to that thread
Chaiii e pain me ooo cry Whr did I even disappear to lastnyt sef
Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Ahn but viz you didn't do anything na undecided.
You did not insult anyone, you were just playing around in that thread
So maxi, puzzy that were insulting upandan , I wonder how long they got grin
Vizkizz:

one month grin

Re: Yaay! So Happy Tonight, Made Front Page. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
IamNawty:
Chaiii e pain me ooo cry Whr did I even disappear to lastnyt sef
e pain me ooo cry
Na network do me strong thing sha.
Me too wan pass message to that modafuckerrr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Fun-seeker And A Badoo Girl / 10 Types Of Nigerian Women You Should Never Marry(pics) / See What A Lady Post On Facebook..... Identity Showed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.