Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin (20485 Views)

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Eid Mubarak: Emir Of Ilorin At Prayer Ground. Photos / 8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by jerryunit48: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Avengers are not either

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
They are assasins..

As their oga pata pata nah economic assasin..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by benueguy(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Noneroone(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
ChrisEsq:
Emir? Why not Oba. Yoruba people should kwontinu.
blame afonja

ilorin :from yorubaland to fulani land since 1831

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Honza27(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by SuperS1Panther: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Yes they are not, but the Ak47 wielding ones are.

They should mordenise their cattle rearing by having ranches, if truly they do not want to be seen as criminals.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by jeffreysawyer007: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2016
From his name alone you will know that he is one of the bastards fulani herdsmen and a strong terrorist supporter.... Idiot Mornach.... Stupid Gambari....
sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fulani-herdsmen-arent-criminals-emir-ilorin/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
He is a fulani man and a descendant of Othman Dafodio a jihadist of the fota jalon dynasty.

I wish kwara will review the rationale behind what led a fulani man becoming an Emir is an area outside the fulani territory.

The zombie Emir may be working underground arming fulani terrorist to continue the failed mission of Othman Dafodio .

kwarans won't, the decendants of afonja still have the blood flowing through their veins
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by MadCow1: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't believe there Herdsmen are criminals..

They are not new to Nigeria, whats new is the killings. Something changed that has led to this and that is something that should be identified.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by adbokus(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Guys, if I had a gun...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by LOVEGINO(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2016

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=GossipHeart post=48916970] Yoruba Muslims[ Just because you have free data, you fail to know its worth. I think we need to screen some brains here. You are abusing other people's religion now but if they do so to yours, you will spit jargons]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Retardation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Agriman(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Agreed, they ain't criminal but nothing less than beast. unbelievable, there is humanity defending those terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by iamdynamite(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
while i was in ilorin,the fulani herdsmen i knew then were peaceful and playful,infact we student throw a whole lot of tantrums at them but they were never violent......we sit down together to drink(fura)......i think this recent spate of violence needs to be properly investigated.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by wristbangle: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Useless emir sad

So what about the ones killing innocent people? What can he say about this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by lordkhalifa(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
they are not criminals then what are they, doghari called them Libyans , this desert people are aware of all the atrocities committed by dis drain brain Fulani murderers in south... any Fulani man I see within perimeter of my fence whether guilty or not, I'm going to shoot him at close range,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Africanpride123(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't blame the emir, i will only blame Lugard and his concubine...if not how on earth would i end up a citizen of the same nation with these animals .

Emir my foot, don't worry, very soon thunder will fire them all.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Sonn(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:
He's correct
Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen are not criminals, they are Doctors and Engineers
abeg make I laugh small' u are right my G" they aren't criminals at all....they are ipob youths' i now can see very clearly the very reason why a man once called this country a ZOO. animals everywhere spewing shit...just imagine
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by PastorOla1: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
NA TODAY!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by victorazy(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2016
I believed they were infiltrated
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
MadCow1:

They are not new to Nigeria, whats new is the killings. Something changed that has led to this and that is something that should be identified.

False, killings of such had been in existence since way back. What changed is the dynamics of journalism & the advert of social media. Now we hear these things even from the most remote villages. Religious persecution didn't start with BH & Fulani herdsmen killings didn't just start a decade ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Sonn(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48917445][/quote]but if I may ask' is there anything abusive? i don't think being a Muslim is abusive.... but...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by victorazy(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:
He's correct
Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen are not criminals, they are Doctors and Engineers

grin grin grin
This is killing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by holluphemydavid(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Waris dis one saying, supposing he was once a victim of dem, he wud av knw
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Don't mind this one he's only taking for his cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by tim1256(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
jcross19:
Yes they are not criminal but they are worst than criminal because they are cannibalistic terrorists.
Are you quoting the Sultan of Sokoto?

truly they are not criminals but they wreck havoc where ever they go with their cows which is causing public disturbance.

Gbam!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
They aren?t criminals na... But one of their teenagers once drew out his matchet and dagger at me and asked me to give him all my money at close range..... I was a teen too....

Emir, If I slep you, your destiny will collect like terms. Gerarahere jor. Bigot. you sev, criminal. Ndiara
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by ultimate73(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
They are not criminals but murderers abi..... mtchw
Emir ema je kin soro siyin o angry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Abeyjide: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2016
the emir is a joker .his image is of no value cos he worship money.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by davss02(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2016
He must be joking....mtcheew...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by LordCzar202: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Fulani herdsmen attacks goes far back before Obj's civilian regime. It has only been increasing in scale and dimension... migrating from the middle belt now into southern Nigeria
MadCow1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Fights For Boxing Title- The Vanguard / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! / Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.