Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin (20481 Views)

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Eid Mubarak: Emir Of Ilorin At Prayer Ground. Photos / 8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Freiden:

Kwara State..isn't a pure Yoruba state.....There are 6 south-west(Yoruba) states, namely: Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, and Lagos State. Kwara state falls under the North central GPZ....and its inhabited by Hausas, Fulanis and Yorubas. They have Emirs not Obas...that's to show they are more northern.

I'm very sure Sulu gambari is either a Yoruba-Hausa man or a Yoruba-Fulani man just like the senate president, Bukola Saraki
self deception and consolation..afonja are bloody cowards..
They are more interested in ipob affairs
you better go and dòbalè to your GAMBARI emir.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Seun see this guy dey use him native language to abuse you and your moderators

Seun iss Yoruba as such can realize ya folly.............................................................................eni fe koba nii, ara lo ma kobalize cool

Papa God don open ya account, soon e go either credit/debit am depending on ya conduct................................................................so mind ya biz this morning!

By the way wu is afraid of ban, me Olorun maje!!!

Dem ban, I open another noni!!! No be this Nairaland we dey so, only jew man no go understand am! cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

but na ya KABIYESI nah!
Na ua ILLORIN EMIR pataki..nø let ua hausa master hia you o...no more anus to lubricate niyen o..no more owo jeun be dat!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

but na ya KABIYESI nah!
Na ua ILLORIN EMIR pataki..nø let ua hausa master hia you o...no more anus to lubricate niyen o..no more owo jeun be dat!

Stop talking trash abeg, early morning madness no do!!!

Commot my front abeg!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:

Stop talking trash abeg, early morning madness no do!!!

Commot my front abeg!
haba! Why evuls na?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by lawani: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Some occupations automatically make you a criminal, if you are herding 2000 cattle from Maiduguri to Calabarm then you will definitely destroy farms and that makes you a criminal! You may of course be a gentleman at heart but your occupation changes that. I will post a picture later of an European cattle farmer, a gentleman cattle farmer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2016
lawani:
Some occupations automatically make you a criminal, if you are herding 2000 cattle from Maiduguri to Calabarm then you will definitely destroy farms and that makes you a criminal! You may of course be a gentleman at heart but your occupation changes that. I will post a picture later of an European cattle farmer, a gentleman cattle farmer.

interested in the picture
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by RealPhoenix(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
yes, they are very peaceful in their dealings the same way your forefathers were peaceful with Aare Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Dogzimalon: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
They are not criminals but terrorists and Murderers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Sonn post=48917728]but if I may ask' is there anything abusive? i don't think being a Muslim is abusive.... but...[ That's the very reason some brain need to be screen to comment here. Ordinarily, you can't comprehend a simple note.What a person is this? Do you have Yoruba Christians or idolaters in your dictionary? You may enlighten your dunc'ity' on that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

self deception and consolation..afonja are bloody cowards..
They are more interested in ipob affairs

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Freiden:
afonja,thats all..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Vincent41(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:
He's correct
Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen are not criminals, they are Doctors and Engineers

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by vislabraye(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Do you see hypocrisy at its peak?. Emirs, Northern Elites & Sultans Doesn't Want To Speak Against Fulani Herdsmen For The Heinous Crimes They've Committed & Are Still Committing, But The Same Emirs & Their Likes Wants Elders Of The Niger Delta People To Speak Against Niger Delta Militants..

I Am Just Laughing

In other words, kidnappers in Niger Delta are not indigenes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by vislabraye(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Freiden:

Kwara State..isn't a pure Yoruba state.....There are 6 south-west(Yoruba) states, namely: Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, and Lagos State. Kwara state falls under the North central GPZ....and its inhabited by Hausas, Fulanis and Yorubas. They have Emirs not Obas...that's to show they are more northern.

I'm very sure Sulu gambari is either a Yoruba-Hausa man or a Yoruba-Fulani man just like the senate president, Bukola Saraki

Why is Kwara not a pure Yoruba state ? Kogi and Benue are even closer to the North that Kwara, yet they don't have an Emir. (I stand to be corrected.).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
vislabraye:

In other words, kidnappers in Niger Delta are not indigenes.
u dey mind those buffons angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by winningwinner(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48917445][/quote]

Can you see how your little sense can carry you? I have been reading the comments but can attest to it that nobody's religion has been abused. Or are you one of those sent to twist people's words by giving it religious colouration as a reason to kill? Stop it: Nigerians are no longer smiling!
Ido not know when Fulani has become a religion. A little time now you'll begin to shout "BLASPHEMY"! We are all witnesses here!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by lurdkriss: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Mr emir sir..
I pray these herdsmen findtheir way to your door step soon.
Trying to play politics...rubish!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by lawani: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2016
vislabraye:

Why is Kwara not a pure Yoruba state ? Kogi and Benue are even closer to the North that Kwara, yet they don't have an Emir. (I stand to be corrected.).

There are native Nupe and Bariba with own towns in Kwara state in like two or three LGs. Those lands are not Yoruba land. The Bariba control western Niger state and Northwestern Kwara, then Northeast Benin republic. All must be merged into a Borgu state with capital at New Bussa or anywhere they want. The Yoruba control Southern Niger state to the Atlantic ocean, the Nupe a small portion of Kwara and central Niger state, the Gwari control Eastern Niger and the FCT area. Kogi West is Yoruba with a sprinkling of Nupe and etc. There is a Fuani Emir in Bida the Nupe capital but bearing a Nupe title, some other Nupe have Nupe rulers. No Yoruba have Fulani Emir or ruler.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=winningwinner post=48921650]

Can you see how your little sense can carry you? I have been reading the comments but can attest to it that nobody's religion has been abused. Or are you one of those sent to twist people's words by giving it religious colouration as a reason to kill? Stop it: Nigerians are no longer smiling!
Ido not know when Fulani has become a religion. A little time now you'll begin to shout "BLASPHEMY"! We are all witnesses here!!!![Applauded! This is the highest realm your dunc'ity' can take you. So sorry for you. You may rant more! Freedom to type! Bigot!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by bodecxy(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Freiden:

Its obvious You know little to nothing about kwarans or the emir himself .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by JustMercy: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fulani-herdsmen-arent-criminals-emir-ilorin/

Truly peaceful just as the Fulanis hijacked ILORIN a yoruba community that d names means where iron is sharpened in yoruba language.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR AN EMIR. THESE PEOPLE UNDENIABLY KILL AND SLICE PEOPLE AND YOU BLOODY OPEN YOUR GWAZA MOUTH AND SAY THEY ARE NOT. IF YOU HAD SAID ALL OF THEM ARE NOT I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD BUT TO BLUNTYLY SAY THEY ARE NOT. YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT FOR A LEADER TO SAY THAT. AND YES I AM PAINED AS I WRITE THIS BECAUSE MY REGION IS A VICTIM TO THESE GRUESOME MONSTERS. TELL ME HOW WOULD I STAY ON MY FARM AND PLANT PEACEFULLY THEN YOU DIRECT YOUR COWS TO EAT MY CROPS THEN KILL AGAIN IF ANY COMPLAINT IS MADE. WHAT KIND OF BABARISM IS THIS

I TELL YOU, NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE AND IN THE END GOOD WOULD ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER EVIL. BEFORE ANY RELIGION IDEOLOGY OR WHAT NOT. WE ARE HUMANS FIRST AND FOREMOST AND UNTILL COMMON SENSE TRANSCENDS REASONING, THIS COUNTRY IS A BIG JOKE.

COME TO ABUJA, AS I SPEAK TO YOU, COWS ARE GRAZZING BESIDE CBN, COWS ARE NEAR MINISTRY OF WORKS GRAZZING NOT TO MENTION COWS IN THE CAPITAL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS, MEANWHILE MINISTRY OF ENVIROMENT STAFF ARE CHASING STREET HAWKERS WHILE THESE COWS ARE DROOPING DUNG ON THE ROAD. BULL SHIT.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Adefroshz: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
I dont blame him.......bird of the same feather
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Alfranco(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Freiden:

Not true they have EMIRS. We only know of one but so many Obas of pure Yoruba leanings that predates Ilorin Emirate era. That an emir is head of traditional council of the state is mere politics.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Abuchiski14: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Alfranco(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
lawani:

There are native Nupe and Bariba with own towns in Kwara state in like two or three LGs. Those lands are not Yoruba land. The Bariba control western Niger state and Northwestern Kwara, then Northeast Benin republic. All must be merged into a Borgu state with capital at New Bussa or anywhere they want. The Yoruba control Southern Niger state to the Atlantic ocean, the Nupe a small portion of Kwara and central Niger state, the Gwari control Eastern Niger and the FCT area. Kogi West is Yoruba with a sprinkling of Nupe and etc. There is a Fuani Emir in Bida the Nupe capital but bearing a Nupe title, some other Nupe have Nupe rulers. No Yoruba have Fulani Emir or ruler.
Good explanation from you. Thumbs up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Noneroone(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guyman02:
This Fulani Emir is a blight on Yoruba land of Ilorin. Meanwhile, Afonjas are after people calling themselves 'EzeIgbo not EzeYoruba' in Yoruba communities.
who told u Ilorin is yorubaland?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Noneroone(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Alfranco:

Not true they have EMIRS. We only know of one but so many Obas of pure Yoruba leanings that predates Ilorin Emirate era. That an emir is head of traditional council of the state is mere politics.
pls name one Oba in ilorin before the afonja era?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Ekealterego: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Noneroone:
who told u Ilorin is yorubaland?
May be when you read about the history of the city, you would have come across the meaning of the word "Ilorin" and how the name stuck. Ilorin is a yoruba word that describes a place where Iron is smelted... Ilorin literarily means "Iron smelting" in Yoruba.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Alfranco(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Kwara State not Ilorin is the focus. I mentioned Obas. Ponder this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Alfranco(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Noneroone:
pls name one Oba in ilorin before the afonja era?
Kwara State not Ilorin is the focus. I mentioned Obas. Ponder this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Fights For Boxing Title- The Vanguard / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! / Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.