Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (249793 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
He's talking about nilesat o. Dont begin 2 ask of tp now o lol!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
fxproff:

@ Mr George
I think all the Mbc package is on Nilesat,as a Sirius user we get only the mbc 2 and 3, if i am right

The MBC 2 & 3 you get on eutelsat w3a is from Mauritius which is different from the MBC pakages on Nilesat. Those are from UAE.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by fxproff(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ mr George
thank u, i guess nilesat is the real fta Sat, will have to nil it down,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by fxproff(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
Now Live Europia
Benfica V Liverpool on W3A Mbc 3,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by IRAPADA(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2010
@george, i ve tried 2 nail d thiacom and paksat bt aL 2 no avl pls post d tp wt d highest % 4 bt sat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bode4real(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2010
@ all,
Pls need someone to comfirm if W3A signal on on, mine is RED since yesterday night.
nee to know before i start turning my dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2010
bode4real:

@ all,
Pls need someone to comfirm if W3A signal on on, mine is RED since yesterday night.
nee to know before i start turning my dish
i just nail w3a for a friend this morning,the Go africa signal was 56%,and i think you know that Go Africa comes with a very low signal.so if your W3a is not on,better fine tune your dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2010
@ AMEBOPEROO, @DANNIELOVE, @IKEDURU, @GEORGE_D,@ all, CHECK MY POST ON PAGE 127 ABOUT NEW AIT FREQ,AND YOU KNOW I PROMISED YOU THAT I WILL USE MPEG 2 TO TRACK THE NEW AIT FREQUENCY,I DID THE TRACKING WITH 1.8 MM C-BAND DISH AND  2.4 MM C-BAND COMSTAR LAST NITE,THE ARGUMENT WAS THE SAT NAME AND FREQ WAS KU AND NOT C-BAND,BUT NOW YOU CAN USE ASTRA1EFGH2C AND INPUT THIS FREQ 11.087 SR 2.480 AND 11937 SR 2.480,MAKE SURE YOUR SIGNAL STRENGHT IS HIGH,ONCE YOUR CNN IS UP TO 55-60%,THEN AIT WILL POP OUT TO GREEN,OR YOU CAN TRACK MANUALLY WITH YOUR POSITIONER REMOTE CONTROL,IVE TRIED WITH 4653x,4663x and 4669 AND IT WENT SUCCESSFUL LAST NITE,EVEN GRTS HAS CHANGED THEIR FREQUENCY TOO BUT I WILL POST LATER
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ gurus,i am still confuse about this nilesat installation,i wanna install nilesat with my 2.4 m dish,which Lnbf do i need to use because from reference and directive,everyone is been asked to start tracking from NSS 7KU with 10986 v 30000 before inputing nile freq, can someone direct me on the type of Lnbf i will use and its frequency.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bode4real(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ sun sat,
Thanks i will check my dish alignment
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
Oh God of Free to Air,pls come and help,i wanna embark on little hard job,i wanna nail W3a with 65 cm pan dish.can any guru tell me its possible
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
Sun-sat:

Oh God of Free to Air,pls come and help,i wanna embark on little hard job,i wanna nail W3a with 65 cm pan dish.can any guru tell me its possible

yes its very much possible, just use this TP 12605V, 29950(SR)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
Sunsat. Nothing is impossible! If you are ready 2 pay the sacrifice of not getting all the channels, cracked pictures on your tv screen and above all, spending a whole day to track. This is just my opinion anyway.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Sunsat. Nothing is impossible! If you are ready 2 pay the sacrifice of not getting all the channels, cracked pictures on your tv screen and above all, spending a whole day to track. This is just my opinion anyway.
@ enitan,ameboperoo,i have finish the installation of the W3a with 65 pan dish,i didnt take me up to 5 mins to shoot the bird.thanks for your encouragement,now i know that W3a works well with 65 cm and no cracking channels at all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
Sun-sat:

@ enitan,ameboperoo,i have finish the installation of the W3a with 65 pan dish,i didnt take me up to 5 mins to shoot the bird.thanks for your encouragement,now i know that W3a works well with 65 cm and no cracking channels at all.

Was it the TP i gave you in tracking? if it is, then you are already a certified member of international installer.

De rien.!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sathob(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
huh, W3A at 12605V 29950 and with 65cm? pls post channels you r receiving with the 65cm dish to the house and your location.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
I hail you o. Do you get go tv?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
enitan2002:

Was it the TP i gave you in tracking? if it is, then you are already a certified member of international installer.

De rien.!!!!!!!
@ Enitan,i will try the TP you gave me,i have finished the installation before receiving your message/post.this is what i got after blind scanning W3a 12604 v 27881,12521 v 27495.this is apart from our normal 12728 v 30000 etc.did you see my post about the new AIT freq on c-band?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ameboperoo:

I hail you o. Do you get go tv?
@ AMEBOPEROO,i couldnt get Go Tv, but that doesnt mean its not on air because i got it in the morning
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
sathob:

huh, W3A at 12605V 29950 and with 65cm? pls post channels you r receiving with the 65cm dish to the house and your location.
@ after blind scanning this TP that wanna look like the one ENITAN posted to me.i feel he made a mistake because this is the one i got after blindscanning 12604 v 27881 instead of 12605 v 29950 that ENITAN gave.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
You should note that blind scanning a sat. may not give you the exact freq/tp. There could be slight difference but it will still work. Do you mean you get go tv on a 65cm dish? What's the signal level and what type of decoder and lnb did you use. I'm tempted to dedicate my 90cm to sirius and use my 60cm for w3a.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
just tried 55cm for w3a and it works perfectly ok, with all TPs out and green
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
I just dont know why some peeps in here will still be &*^^& enough to be asking what they already know, some have been here for more than 3 motnhs, and i dont think 3 days pass by without a discussion on w3a, the tp with highest signal and i dont think someone will still be asking if 60 cm will bring all TPs on w3a green.

Some peeps tend to fare better in other hobbies other than FTA, if understanding FTA is far higher than your faculty why not leave it for something you can fare better.
I dont think at this stage where a great deal of information have been shared on this forum, some one will be confusing MBC on w3a with what its on Nilesat.

Yes, you cant understand everything, but there're still some areas you've got to have 100% knowledge. If its to do with praticalities, then mistakes are bound to happen, not something almost everyone has been saying
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ibaku(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Enitan, so very true !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ibaku(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Enitan, so very true !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
For some strange reasons, F2V on Sirius 4 has vanished. Website not accessible. They were supposedly going 2 launch this April; the reason why they encrypted all channels. I hope those who bought the vouchers hv not be robbed.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
spacevice:

For some strange reasons, F2V on Sirius 4 has vanished. Website not accessible. They were supposedly going 2 launch this April; the reason why they encrypted all channels. I hope those who bought the vouchers hv not be robbed.
@ spacevice, did you mean the channels has gone for now?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Sunsat(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
spacevice:

@ spacevice, did you mean the channels has gone for now?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ all,

mmh !!!, some peeps shud just stay in their area of 'callin' or shud i just say specialty which in dis case is outright clown-comedy, or wat will i call it ; w3a wit 65cm ,sirius tp 12604 h 29950 & hitin go-africa.
Kpschww !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ sun-sat

Their tp is down. Their website also down. Don't know what coincidence it is.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Blakstars(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
spacevice:

@ sun-sat

Their tp is down. Their website also down. Don't know what coincidence it is.
Have they also vanished into thin air? both sites(free2viewtv.tv, free2view.co.za) have been down since last night. After i have downloaded their new software with a GBS box i was asked to visit their site for more details, it was then i discovered the sites were off. After Daarsat, now free2view, who's next
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
@sun-sat. Did this tp produce any chanels 12521 v 27495.mine is green bt cant scan anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.