Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (250672 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2009
@George_D

Thanks for that info, like how much can i get this amplifier? then a friend of mine told me that i should sell my strong decoder 4652 for him and how much do you think i can sell this decoder and which of the strong decoder is better for now?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pitodenz(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ George D
              Thanks for the very good info u gave me.
@ Desjam
                   thanks a lot
@ Larryenob
                thanks man
@ All
          These forum is the best for brotherly keep.
Good News for All. YF is back and better with yellow guys. Am gonna share it with all the good guys in these forum,just ask and u ll be giving.These one bad oh no proxy no yellow ip and the connection speed is as speed of light.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
@pito,
Copy that. You're welcome.

@segunfms,
The line-amps have different prices for different makes but I got one here for about N2,500, KU and N1,500 for C-band. It may be cheaper at your end. Just go to any reliable DSTV shop that sell equipment for hotel installations and you will get it there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2009
Pls can any1 confirm weather 2.4m dish size can receive nile sat in calabar.
I want to try that bird
Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
George_D can u pls drop the tp of equinox, i have never got it on sirius be4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by jayron(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ Twinstaiye
Twinstaiye, i can not forget what u did on Saturday nite. I called u and when i ran out of credit u used ur credit to guide me tru. My friend had been hidding what u let out of the bag for me.
Thank u.

@ George_D
U are so special, ur effort in this forum has gone long way. I considered u to be a simple man and a great teacher. You neva hide ur reasearch from people like us.
Am grateful

@ Dejsam
Am planning to send the stuff to u. i will like to confirm somethings from u before i send it. i will call u on phone.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
@George_D, Thanks a million times, U are Indeed the Great House Speaker for these forum, Always explaining to details, and wanna help at all times, Keep the good work

well thanks for the Information, I'm Just Trying to find out if am not missing any station on sirus 4, Pls could u help drop the Tp for Equinox. Thanks.

I found that sometimes when u blind scan on your decoder, there are some t.p that might not comes, it happens to w3a, until i was given the tp for tv miramar, i did not even know it exist,

so pls help if am missing out on any channel both on w3a and sirus 4

thanks so much.

@segunfms u Mean soccer durban have started airing live signal or they will soon start. are they south african base station or a french speaking station?
pls help confirm and will be expecting the T/p soonest

thnks bro

@ all ave a great and fulfilled week of new discoveries
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bodejohn(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ All

I have read a lot about lnb/in-line amplifiers.
But i need to know what this gadget does in signal amplification.
How much percentage increase can be gained if it is used?
Can it be up to 10% with the strong x series?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by microgiant: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
segunfms:

@all

Soccer durban now on w3a but there tp will be on anytime there is a league match in south-africa. enjoy. i will post there tp 2moro am not at home now.

Please, don't post the frequency, others have been using it (we should always try to control our exitement). just tell people to blindscan their receivers may be you can give them the time (or alternatively send the TP through sms or email to people you know)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by arabambi: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Gorge_D
thanks so much. i stay in Abj. i track my w3a with the same 1.8m i use fo nile. can i still use it 4 w6? how far is the distance to w3a. cos d w3a is just to d left of nile if standing in front of the dish.

OGA Gorge you be IGWE FTA with all your unparallel knowledge and quality answers to troubled FTA trackers. God Blessing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2009
@microgrant, i partially agree with u based on d fact dat intruders and other non contributin pple av bin using these forum 4 dr financial gain. Wel 4d sake of d forum. Pls send d tp to my e-mail add tolu_fabunmi@yahoo.com. Also i need d new tp for go-africa, d one i av is crackin seriously on a 1mtr dish here in ibadan. U could send d durban soccer tp to 08035859896.thanks
@segunfms pls u could send d tp as promised to my e-mail tolu_fabunmi@yahoo.com d numbr above. Thanks.
@all like i said earlier on 'not all blindscan scans d tp of stations' that's why i suggest let's help ourselves.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spaceman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2009
@boederline
bros if u read my post well, u will c I mentioned weekend
that is the tp my Strong dx gave me=11184H/5703.
I watched them saturday afternoon, till night, showing South Africa league match.
Remember i said its a feed, on W3a. u can retrac on sat/sunday afternoon.
@Odilibe,
try using a supermax lnb 0.5 db in place of ur fuji and see.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spaceman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
arabambi:

@Gorge_D
thanks so much. i stay in Abj. i track my w3a with the same 1.8m i use fo nile. can i still use it 4 w6? how far is the distance to w3a. cos d w3a is just to d left of nile if standing in front of the dish.
@ arabambi
Remember both birds are off-foot print in Abuja.
W6 is foot-printed in the north west of Nigeria.Now it will not be easy for u to track the two with one dish-1.8m
The lnb for your nilesat is at the prime focus of ur dish I guess. The multi-tagging of lnb on such dish is suitable for birds with strong foot-print in ur area. You may have to change d direction of your dish to W6 and see the signal strength u get first, then you will know if its possible.It will not be easy to combine nilesat and W6 on 1.8m dish.
As the elders of this forum will say, .why not try and motorise your dish?
Nothing is impossible, give it a trial and lets get some f/back from you
Enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by toxnaija: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
george,
thanks for the wonderful things you are doing here.I am sorry for the long silence.i am sure you understand.please write the details of the new receivers you and badaru mentioned last week.i am interested in them especially their prices and features,the providers they open,etc.you can mail my gmail account or the backyard.I want to find them here.if they are available,i can help with getting them over to Nigeria.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
@All, pls i need new TP 4 W3 & sirus4, am with only daarsatbox which he didn't hav blindscan function. quick reply will be welcom
olatiler@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by segunfms(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
@alancruise and any members base in ibadan

i will be coming to ibadan this weekend for my junior brother's wedding ceremony maybe we can get to see one another this saturday? you are all welcome.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Chuckdee(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ Pitodenz. Thanks bro for the YF update. I will very much appreciate if you can send me the latest. chuckndee@gmail.com
Thanks. Will give you a call shortly
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
@all FULHAM  V  HULL CITY, live on mbc3 @ W3 happy viewing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by odilibe(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
bodejohn
(satellite )iin -line amplifier is only used for boosting satellite signal in long cable when it exceeds 300 feet, that is if a long cable is used for satellite instalation there may be a loss of gain between the lnb and the receiver, in line amplifier will be used as a compensation for signal loss , if there is no loss of gain between the lnb and the receiver, there is no need to use in -line amplifier , note if in -line amplifier is not properly used it will reduce your signal quality and it do not increase signal percentage  in receivers ,
@spaceman thanks for the info
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by arabambi: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
@all
hapy viewing. thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by talk2dre(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
@pitodenz pls i will also appreciate the YF n yellow. Here is my mail kwamb2g@yahoo.com

@segunfms & @microgiant plz kindly send me the tp for soccer durban since blind scanning on w3a wont bring in new stations unless u add the tp. Here is my mail kwamb2g@yahoo.com

All in the spirit of FTA. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alancruise(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
@segunfms. That wil be a great idea. U can sms me d address of d area whr u're comin to so as to hook up. Sms to d numbr i gave u earlier,thanks.
Hon george_d here is my email add for g_group alancruisee@gmail.com.thanks. Wil be xpectin ur invite.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by andy1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
Please any idea on what match madagascar will be showing 2morrow in d champions league?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by eduzo(m): 1:36am On Oct 20, 2009
emexi
pls text the data as discussed.
eduzo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Emeritus153: 2:39am On Oct 20, 2009
@all, 2m will show man u vs liverpool on sunday. Be informed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by emexi: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2009
@eduzo, please bear with me , theres a little hitch ,,i believe its no longer active , but will check it properly and feed you back ASAP//
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bisi12004: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2009
Pls,i need the t.p for soccer durban,this is my email address (bisi12004@gmail.com).thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bisi12004: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2009
Pls,i need the t.p for soccer durban,this is my email address (bisi12004@gmail.com).thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by jayron(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2009
@ Segunfms

I beleive u are not gonig to sell the receiver after reading this post. That decoder of urs is still the best stronge decoder u can think of now. Nothing so special in it but the blind scan is so superb.

Most of these so call installers are still searching for it, they really want to buy it cos of the way it scans.

The choice is urs.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by solo1ng1: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2009
olatiler:

@All, pls i need new TP 4 W3 & sirus4, am with only daarsatbox which he didn't hav blindscan function. quick reply will be welcom
olatiler@gmail.com

olatiler, use 12605v1225, 12562v27500 for sirus 4 and 10976v3333,12645v30000v12520v27500
enjoy the birds
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2009
@All, pls i dont want us to close our eyes because of bad people, because good on myth pass with our eyesclose. it would easy 4 a member to send to all email that requested 4 this new TP.
@all pls dont let us leave every response to Georg-D, enitan2002 & all elders, in as much somebody hav the new TP 4 W3 & sirius4, let him drop it here so that our pages would not full-up with issue of common TP.

@GeogeD i saw the way u are helping people here, may God continue to help u too.

@ Enitan2002 were are u? i didn't see ur post, hope no problem.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by solo1ng1: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2009
solo1ng1:

olatiler, use 12605v1225, 12562v27500 for sirus 4 and 10976v3333,12645v30000v12520v27500
enjoy the birds

@olatiler,

corrected, olatiler, use 12605v1225, 12562v27500 for sirus 4 and 10976v3333,12645v30000v12520v27500 for W3A.
enjoy,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.