Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,191 members, 7,864,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (250772 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
@phizz,
Know your way na im be wisdom ooo! grin Please do quick and join the AE train!

@bodejohn,
I hear you. No shaking! smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ mr george no worry(u dey warri LOL), make feb 2010 reach when i finish my prog, den i go get time 4 TV, na 20mtr dish i go instal, with sr5000x decoder.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Emeritus153: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
@george, dejsam, thanks for taking care of my question. I wil do just that. U're more than brother. One luv!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by konami001: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
I am having trouble with these 2 tps on Nilesat ::: 11411 H and 11374 H (Showtime). I can receive all others both H and V,
Anyone experiencing the same? Or do I need to finetune my setup again? Pls let me know what you think,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
@obnelly check this website www.2m.tv/sport hope that helps
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
bodejohn, pls kindly confirm frm ur friend if d antenna is stil working presently, also count me in if u lay ur hands on it. weldone ojare!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akakaroro(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
i greet u all where on earth is RDV MY NAME IS AKEEM
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by akakaroro(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
any free epl match this weekend on which channel
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2009
@akakakoro
RDV has been encryptd .it is currently on a platform on EW3A
@phizz
prepare a plot 4 dat ur 20m dish setup
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 12:56am On Nov 07, 2009
MY GUD FRIEN,DOTUN FRM ISOLO
sory i kudn't reach u back.i saw some missd cals but kudn't figure out which was urs.just make sure u cal me wit ur personal line next & don't make any dealings wit those installers yet.u ar in d right place when it comes 2 free 2 air tv anywhere in d world.U AR WELCOME
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2009
@bodejohn
keep it tight man,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 1:53am On Nov 07, 2009
@ll,Can someone pls bail me out,cant find astra 2b on my 4653x, why is Go on w3a always breakin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 1:56am On Nov 07, 2009
@enitan, thnx baba. Jst configur my phone 2 keep up wit d forum. Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2009
@pofolo
it is only d multitv package u cant pick wit your box simply because itsn't mpeg4. but u can surely get crtv &lately ghanatv on dat astra 2b,go ahead &make it happen
As 4 d go africa,dat station is provin 2 be very unreliable ,dey change their tp too often &go off air at will but when dey ar on air,mine stil hits 55percent without cracking wit a 1.8m supermax ku lnb,i wouldn't know d dish nor ur lnb type,but i suggest u try finetuning ur lnb &make sure d tp &symbol rate u enterd ar correct 4 ur decoder(u may need 2 change d last figure in d symbol rate &see if there is any improvement)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2009
@borderline,

Na either Tejuosò, Lekki or coorperative villa(badore) i go buy the plot. LWKMD
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2009
@borderline @all, is it d astra 2ABD on 4653x,cos dats wat i can see. Pls,kind put d tp's.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by emeystan(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all, pls with size of dish can i use for 2M.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by arabambi: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
@All

pls is W6 to the left or right of of dstv standing in front of the dish. pls need hint with tp 4 tracking 2M
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all,just nailed astra 2B,watchin gtv,crtv & dvb server channels, using 12600v3255, 12537v2848,12728v2721. Viv fta !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all, caf champions final, tp mozambe vs heart land live on lcf w3a .now !
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bodejohn(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
pofolo:

@all, caf champions final, tp mozambe vs heart land live on lcf w3a .now !

What is the score? Who is winning?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all,Tp won 1 nil. Bundles liga; Hoffefham vs wolfbug live on Go-africa w3a
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bodejohn(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
pofolo:

@all,Tp won 1 nil. Bundles liga; Hoffefham vs wolfbug live on Go-africa w3a

Does that mean they won the cup?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by adecom(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all am new here i just want 2 say welldone here oooooooooo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by nuresine: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
@all
anybody leaving in ibadan should help with my nilesat.i am leaving around orita challenge.i try my possible effort to nail the nilesat on strong 2.4m but no success.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
phizz:

@ mr george no worry(u dey warri LOL), make feb 2010 reach when i finish my prog, den i go get time 4 TV, na 20mtr dish i go instal, with sr5000x decoder.

@phizz,
You will need something like this: grin

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
And, prepare a plot close to this size just for tv! grin

(all pics courtesy Dejsam)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
All, 50mins delayed Tottenham vs Sunderland on Crtv asra 2b. enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by phizz: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ george,

I no do
U want make them return d money wey my parent take buy awse yrs ago abi
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
@phizz,
Shey na you want 20 meter dish? Oya now, carry go! Abi the size dey fear you? grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by toxnaija: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
all,
please dont disregard bodejohn's info on supermaster antenna.are we not supposed to be learning new tricks in fta everytime?so why are some of us discouraging him.there is no harm in acquiring more knowledge even if it becomes useless later.it is all part of fun.it is more exciting than all those annoying questions people keep asking on this forum.my question is can it work nationwide or what is its range?

Isomad,
oga tilewa,i felt very bad with what you did to me a few days to my departure.i kept calling you and you refused to pick my call.i just couldnt believe you could do that to me.anyway,how is my hometown?

badaru1,
oga mi sir!how family and work?i dey miss you here ooo.na only internet streaming i dey use watch tv and listen to naija radio.is there any receiver that can do the work of predator especially on hotbird?i need one here.pls get in touch.i will call you later.

dejsam/george,
i am sure those dishes belong to NTA or NITEL?they make use of massive dishes.

enitan,
saw you in copashon uniform.why are you serving in lagos?you go settle them for abuja?they for send you to benue,delta or cross river!i am sure you know why i recommended those states.i hope you will enjoy lagos for service.i never enjoyed it when i served some years back in lagos.best wishes.

olofofo,
happy birthday.i hope the meat still remain.keep my own till i come back oooo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
@toxnaija,
How are you enjoying the cold out there? Those dishes according to Dejsam belong to an individual, not NTA or Nitel as you may think.

And about enitan serving in lagos, I think it may be the best as my own experience has shown. For the fact that I served in lagos, that is why I am where I am today. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.