Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (43396 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by NevetsIbot(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
omusiliyu:
To that mod that banned me for advising our brothers from the east to turn a new leaf..

Guess you're now working in Ministry of information or EFCC/Police, if not bury yourself in shame.
You're asking for another ban o guy... Another ban cheesy
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by jezuzboi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maychang:

what ya trynna do? correct my statement? I have or I've - its d same...duh uh

I was referring to the statement "I've never felt that way b4."

Its true with some guys.
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
jezuzboi:

Its true with some guys.

aii boo boo..... i dint knw u stil roll on nairaland ....we actually know each other so well .....dint wanna tel ya before.... dis is my new account tongue
jezuzboi:

Its true with some guys.

aii boo boo..... i dint knw u stil roll on nairaland ....we actually know each other so well .....dint wanna tel ya before.... dis is my new account....beg me to show myself to u.
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by jezuzboi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maychang:

aii boo boo..... i dint knw u stil roll on nairaland ....we actually know each other so well .....dint wanna tel ya before.... dis is my new account....beg me to show myself to u.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee....
Show thyself to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
jezuzboi:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee....
Show thyself to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

hhehhehehehe.... id let u fink. its starts with an 's'. wen u rememba dnt right it here o
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by jezuzboi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maychang:

hhehhehehehe.... id let u fink. its starts with an 's'. wen u rememba dnt right it here o
It's so hard to figure out. Are u S***S***IRE?
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 02, 2016
jezuzboi:
It's so hard to figure out. Are u S***S***IRE?

Nah.... ff me bk. id send a mail
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobodys(f): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
hellllo sir piiko.. Sorry for mentionig u here ,its d only dead thread i cud find...pls i wanted to ask if u saw my msg on ur email..
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nobodys:
hellllo sir piiko.. Sorry for mentionig u here ,its d only dead thread i cud find...pls i wanted to ask if u saw my msg on ur email..
yes I saved it I will reach you
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobodys(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Piiko:
yes I saved it I will reach you
aryt thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / Meet Sayo & Jomi, The Hot Nigerian Twins On IG Who Are Driving Guys Nuts / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.