Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (35070 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by vivalavida(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm not done going clubbing yet

This one never ready @ all @ all
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Francon(f): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:

If you are ready and the gentleman is not yet ready
What happen?

What will I be doing with a gentleman who isn't ready? It won't happen grin
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Flashh:
All these are irrelevant when MONEY is not involved, because they don't pay the bills.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Laid2001: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
NigerDeltan:
grin
And when you are in ... pls dont forget this simple rules in order to stay long in marriage

You deserve TIRI GBOSAs
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
hmmmmmmmm.....you did not mention finacial stability.ok ooo.....now one ss3 boy that his father is still feeding will start preparing for marriage

1 Like

Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by veekid(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
o di egwu.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by noble71(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
op u don touch me ooo but I never ready nah.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
I am not exhibiting any grin
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm not done going clubbing yet
No pic? angry
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by obed92(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thumbs up bro. Well said and articulated!
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by donbenedict(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'll get a girlfrnd wen i'm 30.

Just Wana use these years now to hustle money
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by YaksonFCA(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2016
U too much Op.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Danfuster(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:
grin
And when you are in ... pls dont forget this simple rules in order to stay long in marriage

Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by mikron(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2016
u re beginning to grow grey hairs, omo u don over ready for marriage
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Kexorcist(m): 1:13am On Aug 31, 2016
1. You can deal with your lover not being perfect.
2. You can deal with only having sex with one person for the rest of your life.
3. Your parents keep mentioning grandkids.
4. You develop a fascination with yardwork.
5. You can't be bothered to stay in shape anymore.
6. You find 90% of potential dates are already married.
7. Your girl's family comes to your house with Kalashnikovs.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by jezuzboi(m): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Unsad:
The only time I'll be ready is when I have Money, More money and more than enough money.

Say it again please....
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't think I will ever be ready for marriage cheesy grin tongue
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
MzPecs:
So as i've not found that "one" person yet then it means i'm not ready for marriage? cry cry cry
u can be ready with me
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by tohact(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Na so
Re: 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage by RuggedSniper: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2020
dammy13:
The big question if one is Ready For Marriage keeps reoccurring and most people do not have an easy and direct answer to this question. Though you would need to know that there are some noticeable signs which can help one get a concluding answer. Marriage is not a bed of roses as many people imagine and it is a life long experience full of its own highs and lows making it is a very bold step for you to say Yes to that special someone in your life.

In this post we will be discussing the 7 signs that shows you are ready for marriage.

1. You Decide to Focus Only on One Person: This is quite different for everybody but switching gears and lanes from one individual to another can be very exhausting as relationships take a lot of time and energy. So when you finally decide you are fed up of jumping from one person to another and decide to give one person your undivided attention, this is a clear sign that you are ready to focus only on one person and is the number one sign you are now getting serious about a relationship and ready for marriage.

2. You Are Happy With That Person: When a person finds true happiness, it is extremely hard to hide from people around you as your facial expression and body language can show numerous signs that you are happy. When you discover that you are always happy around that special someone then it is a good sign you are not in for just any relationship but that person impacts positively into your life. And someone who make you happy would surely make a good life partner.

3. You Are Nervous About Committing to Marriage: Commitment is never a easy thing to give no matter the level, even when you tick all the check boxes of this list you might still get nervous about committing your life and future to that one person. This can be seen as a good sign as it also shows you care and you do not want to disappoint that special one.

4. You Have Gained Knowledge to Sail Through the Bumps: Arguments and disagreements are statics in every relationship and they are sometimes healthy. So when you develop the skills or ability to resolve this issues without any sign of aggression then you are ready to face the storm when you finally commit the your life to that special one person.

5. Life With Your Partner is Better Than Without: When you are in a long term relationship you should be able to tell if that person is making a positive or negative impact on your life. On the long run if you realize you handle difficult times, or make better decisions with your partner then it is a good sign that you two are good for each other and ready for marriage.

6. You Can Sit in Silence Together: This is a bit awkward but it happens a lot of times. Sometimes we meet with a friend or a colleague, and talk but at some point we run out of topics and there’s this silence that feels so awkward. This happens a lot but when you meet that person you can just lay back, do nothing, not even talking and yet still feels great with then you guys are perfect fit for marriage.

7. You Have the Same Vision about Life: It’s very hard to make a relationship work when your visions on life and views about this are different and the both of you want different things out of it. This can make relationships though and marriage even thougher. When you find that someone who looks in the same direction as you, has the same life goals as you and works together with you to achieve the same things; then you should know it’s a sure sign that the person is suitable to be your marriage partner.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/08/7-clear-signs-youre-ready-for-marriage.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.