Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Does She Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want (774 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want by tokunegiye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
There is this girl in school, we were good friends in our first year we did a lot of things together. at a point i kind of fall in love with and told her so but she never gave me reply by the time we came back for our second year she started keeping away from me i tried asking her why but she said nothing so i let her be, she will not talk to me, let alone sit on thesame sit with me, she wont even take my route. She quarreled with all her friends that came close to me or talk to her about me, being the kind of guy that i am i decided to let her be. The story took a turn during the strike.

She called me last month that she was coming to port harcourt and she was having camping in my home town and that she wanted to see me that she we not having transport back. I went too see her and gave her the transport. She has being calling and sending test msg after that. She called again last week that she will be in town yesterday, today I went to pick were she was took her to were I work for the strike we spent time then I dropped her at a girl friends place.

My fellow NL please tell me cos I do not understand what she wants now I have being asking myself this question all day long.
Re: What Does She Want by whiteroses(f): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2009
she wants you are her to be dating probably abi why the calls
Re: What Does She Want by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
whiteroses:

she wants you are her to be dating probably abi why the calls
Some guys cannot tell these things even if it is slapping them in the face cheesy
Re: What Does She Want by chidyke77(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
She's just ashamed of u in d presence of her friends dats why she wnts u at their back and
u dnt worth d type of guy she wl b proud of in d open.infact,your a bad market to her and she does'nt love u anymore maybe she did b4.
Maybe u've changed frm d gud guy dat u used to b to a bad guy nw and am suspecting money issue. She likes ur money and nt u,so forget her.
Re: What Does She Want by Shola2009(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
@poster,,dont mind these girls here.Na free transport she want oooo, cheesy grin why all of a sudden, she's only calling you cause she needs you,after she's done,she's goin to throw you away like a used condom!!! beware!!  grin
Re: What Does She Want by puskin: 1:26am On Oct 03, 2009
Forget wat she wants nd do wat U want.
-try fcukin' her, then forget her.
Re: What Does She Want by CrazyMan(m): 2:12am On Oct 03, 2009
Well if you feel like dating her, go ahead; but you have to be very careful because you are yet to find out what she's really after.
Re: What Does She Want by AniLee(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2009
CrazyMan:

Well if you feel like dating her, go ahead; but you have to be very careful because you are yet to find out what she's really after.

I couldnt agree more. Dis gal afta sumtin. Watch your back my dear.
Re: What Does She Want by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
[tr]she's only calling you cause she needs you,after she's done,she's goin to throw you away like a used condom!!! beware![/tr]
grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: What Does She Want by iice(f): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
melesky:

[tr]she's only calling you cause she needs you,after she's done,she's goin to throw you away like a used condom!!! beware![/tr]
grin grin grin grin grin shocked

Thank jare grin

Some people need bullets since they are blind to actions. Like Hello
Re: What Does She Want by Macgreat(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
puskin:

Forget wat she wants nd do wat U want.
-try fcukin' her, then forget her.

Guy, Na wa Ooo,

@poster, i can see she's finding she way into your mind very soon your heart. . . don't come here later to complain of heart break Ooo,

You shouldn't have accepted to assist her,

Imagine i got a call yesterday from a girl after 1 year 4month, "Mac!, happy Independence, " but i have already deleted her number a long time, i said "Sorry, who is this" and she goes "So, you don't know?" and the line went dead. . . 4 hours later my she called back asking me to call her, i was about to call then it hit me "Why da Bleep should i call her!" then i sent a text not to ever call my number again. . .
Re: What Does She Want by tokunegiye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Guy, Na wa Ooo,

@poster, i can see she's finding she way into your mind very soon your heart. . . don't come here later to complain of heart break Ooo,

You shouldn't have accepted to assist her,

Imagine i got a call yesterday from a girl after 1 year 4month, "Mac!, happy Independence, " but i have already deleted her number a long time, i said "Sorry, who is this" and she goes "So, you don't know?" and the line went dead. . . 4 hours later my she called back asking me to call her, i was about to call then it hit me "Why da mess should i call her!" then i sent a text not to ever call my number again. . .

guy i feel you all this girl them dey too dengerious. she don fail for this one

(1) (Reply)

Always Meeting The Good Type / Guy,wat Do U Do When You Truely Luv A Gal / Pls Help! I Dnt Have Mental Courage To Get Out Of A Relationshp Dts Not Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.