Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (11935 Views)

Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by ardeypearlz(f): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
baldman:

I find the fascination with my nicely receding hairlines to be quite intriguing. Well the reason bald men get to choose their girls too is because the loss of hair does not extend into the brain.

In my experience, having a good bald head gives you an exotic allure and takes your coolness to a whole new level. Plus, it keeps the shallow ladies away.

(The lucky woman will get to playfully rob this shining head without the hairs getting in the way)
Did you say the lucky woman? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
baldman:

I find the fascination with my nicely receding hairlines to be quite intriguing. Well the reason bald men get to choose their girls too is because the loss of hair does not extend into the brain.

In my experience, having a good bald head gives you an exotic allure and takes your coolness to a whole new level. Plus, it keeps the shallow ladies away.

(The lucky woman will get to playfully rob this shining head without the hairs getting in the way)

grin grin grin grin grin
I almost feel like going bald...

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
njokusboy:

grin grin grin grin grin
I almost feel like going bald...

I read somewhere that bald men have more testosterone lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
tearoses:

Lol..
I don't know about that oh....
I ain't bald and I have a lot of testosterone, in fact, adding to it would amount to feeding a horse steroids... cheesy cheesy
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
njokusboy:

Lol..
I don't know about that oh....
I ain't bald and I have a lot of testosterone, in fact, adding to it would amount to feeding a horse steroids... cheesy cheesy

Here we go
N/L men and mouth grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
tearoses:

Here we go
N/L men and mouth grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, no be mouth oh....
Having high testosterone levels isn't always a good thing oh, I suffer dearly when am far away from home ND I no dey do monkey business..... grin grin grin
Infact, lemme stop there....
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
njokusboy:

Lol, no be mouth oh....
Having high testosterone levels isn't always a good thing oh, I suffer dearly when am far away from home ND I no dey do monkey business..... grin grin grin
Infact, lemme stop there....

Hmmmmmm
Okay well done grin
Keep it up
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Didn't join any club and I still haven't seen the pictures o, seems like this is you wanting to show them to me, oya post biko, I am waiting, who knows, I just may consider what you've been gunning for.cool
...ah! Free, you can lie grin
freecocoa:
Why do I always miss the good stuff? Somebody please show me those pics. grin grin grin

freecocoa:
Me sef must see that pic o, I die on this thread. grin

Mindfulness:
You got it! wink

...at which point you saw the pic/s, realised there were no flies on TV, and were like " lipsrsealed, I cannot say shi-shi against his hotness" - and went silent on the thread...and "I really need to ratchet up my own levels" cool. Which brings us full circle, I am here to help, both in that, and what I am gunning for. wink.

But make I no jonz a jonzer. Your spec please cheesy

tearoses:
Ball'head men and hairy wimmin' I hear grin.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by jbcul4ril(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
You are obviously not a born Again Christian and you want to marry a born again. if you are, you need deliverance for segregating. You are also not a virgin and you want to marry a virgin. If truly this write from from you, you will definitely have a big problem in you marriage because you are sentimental and bias in you choice. You also unfortunately lack experience. Research has showed that retired wayward ladies keep their home more than most spiritually covered ladies. Well I wish you all the best in your quest and hope you find favour when you find her.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Research has showed that retired wayward ladies keep their home more than most spiritually covered ladies.

...I couldn't hep myself grin grin grin grin grin grin

TV

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
TV01:

...at which point you saw the pic/s, realised there were no flies on TV, and were like " lipsrsealed, I cannot say shi-shi against his hotness" - and went silent on the thread...and "I really need to ratchet up my own levels" cool. Which brings us full circle, I am here to help, both in that, and what I am gunning for. wink.

TV

Church man who poses in undies on the internet still craving my attention. I don't do ugly dudes so fvck off. cool
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
Church man who poses in undies on the internet still craving my attention. I don't do ugly dudes so fvck off. cool
Who was talking to you grin? No, you don't do ugly, you do cheap, second-hand and stolen husbands cool.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
jbcul4ril:
You are obviously not a born Again Christian and you want to marry a born again. if you are, you need deliverance for segregating. You are also not a virgin and you want to marry a virgin. If truly this write from from you, you will definitely have a big problem in you marriage because you are sentimental and bias in you choice. You also unfortunately lack experience. Research has showed that retired wayward ladies keep their home more than most spiritually covered ladies. Well I wish you all the best in your quest and hope you find favour when you find her.
You have spoken very well Bro. You obviously know what you are talking about. And you have managed to stay true to who you are. Amen to your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
TV01:

Who was talking to you grin? No, you don't do ugly, you do cheap, second-hand and stolen husbands cool.

TV

I am ignoring you, you are quoting me. Your obsession is not new. You need help. gringrin

Hypocrisy should be written on your forehead. You insult other people's families and you spread lies. No problem. I am used to Christians who preach water but drink wine. grin

Ugly, old man. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am ignoring you, you are quoting me. Your obsession is not new. You need help. gringrin

Hypocrisy should be written on your forehead. You insult other people's families and you spread lies. No problem. I am used to Christians who preach water but drink wine. grin

Ugly, old man. grin grin grin
...lies grin, Specialty talent of husband snatchers and desperate single mothers. Along with deception and fantasy grin. How many and what type of person have joined your campaign lipsrsealed?

Happy, with a wife more beautiful than your genes could ever express - so I suppose that's not really your fault is it cheesy - and cute as button kids. Not bad for an ugly guy cool.

Yeah, my obsession with you led me to harvest your pictures from the internet, spend weeks talking about them and sharing them with your equally loser buddies tongue.

TeeVee

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
TV01:

[s]...lies grin, Specialty talent of husband snatchers and desperate single mothers. Along with deception and fantasy grin. How many and what type of person have joined your campaign lipsrsealed?

Happy, with a wife more beautiful than your genes could ever express - so I suppose that's not really your fault is it cheesy - and cute as button kids. Not bad for an ugly guy cool.

Yeah, my obsession with you led me to harvest your pictures from the internet, send weeks talking about them and sharing them with your equally loser buddies tongue.

TeeVee[/s]

I didn't even read this one. gringrin I know it hurts you. grin You are on the ignore list. Kill yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Which yeye research be that? Na you carry the research out?

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Ranchhoddas: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
sisisioge:

Odikwe serious! And the guy bald o. No be beg person wey bald dey beg make girl marry am? Hian! I fear this guy as an employer of labour, person go need cross all Ts and dots all Is to get him job grin grin

OP, may God bless your hustle and help you with that which your heart desires.
Lolest.... Your post had me in stitches; so bald people suppose dey beg? Ever heard of Zinedine Zidane?
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by sisisioge: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lolest.... Your post had me in stitches; so bald people suppose dey beg? Ever heard of Zinedine Zidane?

That one is the whole works jare...handsome and rich...very very dangerously irresistible combo wink
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Greatzeus(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Gloriagee:
I can't bliv u said position, but i read it myself so I can bliv it. Ur list is too restrictive and FYI none of the things u mentioned guarantee a fulfilling marriage. For instance if the lady meets all ur above listed criteria but isn't a virgin cos she was sexually abused nko? Or was sexually active but since she gave her life to Christ as an 18 year old undergrad has been celibate for 9 years/ so she's still within ur preferred age bracket but is already disqualified.

I dare say, u already have set up an idol in ur heart ( Ezek 14) which makes me question if ur 'spirikoko ness' matches the advertised level of spirituality. Determine ur core values as the requirements u can't live without and compromise on the not so essentials. Also, it doesn't take humility to consider online advert for marriage. Otherwise, ppl on 2go and baddoo must be swimming in humility.
Who is this person? God will so so bless you for this comment

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Greatzeus(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
tearoses:

cool cool cool

The truth is can you never have a list that covers every single area and even if you did, what is the likelihood of getting a partner that fits all the boxes.
Some things you dont even think about until you are married and going through it
He has made no mention of some family illnesses which are common in their families, whereas it is important.
He has mentioned nothing about blood genotype
He has mentioned nothing about how flexible and broad-minded her wants his wife to be

In short he can get a woman who satisfies all the points on his list but still have a very unhappy marriage.

Its one thing him marrying Miss Right, but if he is not the Mr Right to his Miss Right (am I making sense) then they both wont be very happy.
He needs to be the right man for the right woman
It all needs to flow or all the qualities will be useless.

Leaving the toilet seat up or leaving wet towels on the bed is super annoying and its not on the list grin
You made sense dieeee

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2016
TV01:

...ah! Free, you can lie grin

But make I no jonz a jonzer. Your spec please cheesy

TV

I wanted to see but I didn't is what I'm saying ni, like I'd contact someone outside here just to see pics, duh! My own amebo never reach like that, especially not for your pics, I know say you no go fine so no need to run around too much. lipsrsealed

My spec, hmm, my spec no be here o, you sure you wanna know?
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Timbuktou:

So na apari be your problem! Bald men full Lagos ma, you no dey see dem for traffic? grin. By the way, I get one bald friend but ma slim guy and can argue for Africa, just like you. I'm sure you will like him. This one wet open thread ma brother-in-the-Lord. Don't come and frustrate a child of God, biko grin
Me wey dey live for village, I never go lagos before na. Abeg I go manage that your friend as him come slim join sef but hope say him bank account no slim too o? The argument no go be problem, if we finish we do make up sexy things.wink

Forward him contact info sharparly biko.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
You people have almost succeeded in derailing this thread. I think there should be a special thread for people who want to fight and or throw banters.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by ifyalways(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
I thought it's only 9Ja politicians that are bald?

What's the motivation then for the lady rubbing the bald head if it's not gonna spit lots of money? cheesy

Good luck OP. Hilarious thread.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
freecocoa:
I wanted to see but I didn't is what I'm saying ni, like I'd contact someone outside here just to see pics, duh! My own amebo never reach like that, especially not for your pics, I know say you no go fine so no need to run around too much. lipsrsealed
We agree you desired to see grin, I merely pointed out that someone said she'd be sending them to you wink. Are you claiming the volunteer "sharer" has a higher level of gbeborunism? grin

Lesson 1 girl, men don't need to be fine to be attractive to women and score quality spouses. As a jibe against them it fails cool.

freecocoa:
My spec, hmm, my spec no be here o, you sure you wanna know?
Well I have a good idea of what you are working with, so an idea of what you really want will help us chart a path for "bridging" the gap grin - which I can tell from your palpable frustration is quite wide grin.

Let me see if I can find as yet unseen pics - just for you grin.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
baldman:
You people have almost succeeded in derailing this thread. I think there should be a special thread for people who want to fight and or throw banters.
How far? Any news...things can happen in an instant grin.

No vex about the derailing bro'. Truth is, if it was about your matter alone, the thread will probably slip of the radar. The trick is to ensure your issue gets the required attention despite the commotion.

Best
TV
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Research has showed that retired wayward ladies keep their home more than most spiritually covered ladies..

grin grin grin Nairalanders will not kill someone, who conducted the research, where do you people get all these from.

I can infer from your statement that in order to keep a home it is better to be a "retired wayward lady".

The way people come up with statistics is very alarming.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
I see your point. I can't discuss details here but it has been really enlightening. Besides, I can't seems to get through to the PMs
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
yetseyi:

grin grin grin Nairalanders will not kill someone, who conducted the research, where do you people get all these from.

I can infer from your statement that in order to keep a home it is better to be a "retired wayward lady".

The way people come up with statistics is very alarming.

I read it and laughed too, then I took a look around me and looked at the number of marriages collapsing here and there and many of them are Christian marriages which is very sad and alarming too

Being a Christian does not guarantee a good and happy marriage. Infact if at least one of them has been brought up with the wrong doctrine then there is trouble

There is a thread on this section where a man who didnt have sex before marriage suddenly started asking for anal sex immediately after the wedding
scary stuff

I guess being spiritual is not quite enough. One has to have common sense too and follow the right doctrines.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
tearoses:

I read it and laughed too, then I took a look around me and looked at the number of marriages collapsing here and there and many of them are Christian marriages which is very sad and alarming too

Being a Christian does not guarantee a good and happy marriage. Infact if at least one of them has been brought up with the wrong doctrine then there is trouble

There is a thread on this section where a man who didnt have sex before marriage suddenly started asking for anal sex immediately after the wedding
scary stuff

I guess being spiritual is not quite enough. One has to have common sense too and follow the right doctrines.

100% on point.

'Religiousity' has absolutely nothing to do with a successful marriage.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
baldman:
I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways). I am looking for a lady with the following attributes:

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
[b][/b]

Goodluck on your search.

And I hope the personality you want will also find you to be a worthy husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You / Nuclear Vs Extended Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.