Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (11934 Views)

Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by IamNawty(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
Iamnawty
Iamnawty
Iamnawty
Iamnawty

Laughter wants to kill me here ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Done Lemme die please
This guy is looking for Mary mother of Jesus grin grin
c d way he is selecting ladies asif he is in d market. Oga op OYO is ur middle name ooo
I wanted suggesting mamagee for u Bt since u said Yoruba. Then maybe aderola15 or Prettythicksme

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
c d way he is selecting ladies asif he is in d market. Oga op OYO is ur middle name ooo
I wanted suggesting mamagee for u Bt since u said Yoruba. Then maybe aderola15 or Prettythicksme
I cannor pass that kinda screening cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Work in the ministry kor vineyard nii undecided tongue. Suzan404 or Demiladegold should fit in kiss
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aderola15:

I cannor pass that kinda screening cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Work in the ministry kor vineyard nii undecided tongue. Suzan4.04 or Demilad.egold should fit in kiss
You guys are funny.
Op is looking for a wife or what?.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
Buh i'm taken,so i jump pass am. grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
herbie27:
You guys are funny.
Op is looking for a wife or what?.
Twinnie, this thread is more than that ooooo shocked. Op dey find wife tru tru but some oldies dey wash dirty undies outside oooooohhh cheesy grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by queenDD(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hahahahaha..why do I find this thread so hilarious? This thread just made my evening..*continues laughing*

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Just when I was about to give up on finding something interesting on Nairaland today cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesy. Iamnawty, God bless ya plenri kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aderola15:

Twinnie, this thread is more than that ooooo shocked. Op dey find wife tru tru but some oldies dey wash dirty undies outside oooooohhh cheesy grin grin .
Lol.
Will look into it later.
Take care.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by demiladegold(f): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aderola15:

I cannor pass that kinda screening cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Work in the ministry kor vineyard nii undecided tongue. Suzan404 or Demiladegold should fit in kiss

Me ke?

I'm married o to smellymouth
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Smellymouth: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
demiladegold:

Me ke?

Cherikoko.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
demiladegold:

Me ke?

Lol, you can divorce Smellymouth and marry him na wink.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Will look into it later.
Take care.
Be fast before any of these mods decide to delete the thread cheesy grin wink
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Smellymouth: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, you can divorce Smellymouth and marry him na wink.

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by mimopel(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
baldman:
I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways). I am looking for a lady with the following attributes:

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
[b][/b]

Ahan! This is serious!!.... All this?? You just listed a perfect woman up there. Maybe u should try creating one grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dear Mimopel, I was not looking for a perfect woman, read the list again and you will see that a woman that meets all of those criteria will still not be a perfect woman. Fortunately, I found her ( as all the important qualities) and married her. We have been a happy couple and I am eternally grateful to God for that. N.B She is no longer a virgin, she has added some weight ( I like the fat pad on the bum) and fashion-wise, I am her Principal Consultant in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Conqueror89: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
rebella:
@ baldman, na wa 4 u oh.

What do you have to offer a woman, apart from your bald head, what degree do you possess, most importantly are you are virgin
Lol..
@op. Mould one. No offence meant..
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Boss13: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
baldman:
I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways). I am looking for a lady with the following attributes:

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
[b][/b]

Come back in 10 years time. You never ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You / Nuclear Vs Extended Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.