Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,327 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (11974 Views)

Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Biatch never heard of d1ldo, assuming I'm having issues with getting a man to boink, and if I can't afford a a d1ldo, cucumber goes for how much again? If cucumber is out of reach, there's candle and if I run out of objects to use, I still have my hands/fingers thank Satan, so you were saying?

I've told you, you don't have talk, why are you stressing yourself?

Truly you're a street girl. So all the years in FUTO didn't eradicate this dark side?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
freshvine:

Truly you're a street girl. So all the years in FUTO didn't eradicate this dark side?
Ah! You never hear? Street ti take over. cool

Stay there and be sleeping on okada.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Biatch never heard of d1ldo, assuming I'm having issues with getting a man to boink, and if I can't afford a a d1ldo, cucumber goes for how much again? If cucumber is out of reach, there's candle and if I run out of objects to use, I still have my hands/fingers thank Satan, so you were saying?

D1ldos are too inflexible and cucumber fit break oh.....
Just invite me over... Let me see if I am free...
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
njokusboy:

D1ldos are too inflexible and cucumber fit break oh.....
Just invite me over... Let me see if I am free...
I'll let you know if it ever comes to that, thanks for the kind offer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
I'll let you know if it ever comes to that, thanks for the kind offer. grin grin

Anytime.. wink
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
tearoses:
TV & Freecocoa please O it’s enough
Nothing to gain from all this
Nothing at all
Biko, sheath swords and move on

Birdman sef don find chick to marry grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. Sheath swords ke? Like how? You think it's just sword lasan lasan I bought? Come see heavy, heavy, artillery, and cutting edge data mining aps sad. I was just re-positioning my troops and getting ready to advance cool. No quarter asked, no quarter given. This one na NL last moniker standing!

Ok I don hear sad. What? sheath and make peace? You jest? Oh, ok then.

Freecocoa, no vex huh? I think I can see what may have triggered you off, but it was not meant like that, like you said, just banter - and I was just on the verge of dropping pix grin.

Either way, apologies, I should know better, and I do feel a duty of care for everyone here. I'm sure you'll get your spec right and get your spec. I'll stop now as I'm almost overwhelmed by the urge to give advice wink. See you on the next thread. Make sure you views are tight sha!

TV

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Me wey dey live for village, I never go lagos before na. Abeg I go manage that your friend as him come slim join sef but hope say him bank account no slim too o? The argument no go be problem, if we finish we do make up sexy things.wink

Forward him contact info sharparly biko.

Calm down first. You have to pay:

1. Consultancy fee
2. Goodwill fee
3. Connection fee
4. Administrative fee...

See me in my office.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by lezznjr: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You claim that all your years on NL, you have seen me for what I am, ' a blasphemous ignoramus' and have ignored me, pray tell what changed? Oh! You said I ridiculed a young man, who btw was my boyfriend and knew what I had written, biko tell us, who is this guy to you? How is that your business? So you took it upon yourself to fight his battles? Chai! jesus of oyigbo, come see your son. grin grin grin

You did quote me first on the gay men thread and also did before that, in another thread but here you are lying shamelessly, I won't even bother to prove it, anyone who cares can just do a quick search on both our monikers to see for themselves, if I lied, it wouldn't be a surprise, at least I'm everything bad in this world according to you, now what's your excuse for lying so shamelessly Mr born again jesus man? Smh. angry grin angry

For someone who knows how much of an ignoramus I am and has absolutely no interest in me, you seem to care too much(which you even said somewhere on this thread) don't you find it a wee bit strange that you jump into matters concerning me head first? I mean, I'd like to think that if you know someone to be stupid and everything you hate, then the obvious/sensible thing to do would be to stay away from them but no, you never hesitate to barge into my matter, yet say you have no interest in me, what then should we call what you are doing? Confused much? I never have really given it a thought, but I think I need to get a restraining order from Seun, ordering you to stay away from me cos your actions have "stalker" boldly written on them, feck off already you creep. cheesy grin angry

What you fail to realise, is that I don't take what goes on here serious enough to dig up personal stuff to attack people with, reason why I haven't seen said pictures, it just isn't important, so I couldn't have been butt hurt from whatever nonsense you think you did to me, replying you on this thread which I erroneously thought was banter, is proof enough. I don't need to hide behind anyone to insult you, If I wanted to, I'd have insulted you outright on that thread but I didn't, whatever happened on there was playing around, good old NL style for me, again reason I didn't go deep, maybe the fact that I laughed with the women you've had endless beef with makes you think I have time to gang up with people against you, I'm not really into that, I can fight my own battles, always have, always will bebe. kiss undecided kiss

Likening what I wrote on the girl's night thread with OP's clearly shows how daft you are. Did I open a thread listing qualities and asking men to apply? If I mocked the OP, is it your kettle of fish? Did the OP complain to you? I'm guessing no, still you jumped in to quote me, regardless of the fact that there are a dozen people who boldly mocked/called bull on his post, but here you are days after, going back and forth with me, still somehow, you have no interest in my person, you need to see a shrink, you are obsessed, I feel sorry for you. cry cry cry

You are old(I hope to be someday) but we are talking about now, I am in my 20's which most people consider young, mind you, the fact that you are old is not the issue, your attitude is, someone your age should know better is the point. I have no beef with your wife so if she's beautiful, I'm genuinely glad for her(though I have no problem with ugly people in general) but you sha are ugly and I am not. Who is the one hopeless enough to lose sleep over me allegedly getting attention/sympathy on NL, thereby making it his life's mission to ensure that I get none ever again? The answer is still, you, doesn't that tell us who the desperate one really is? You be the judge. shocked shocked grin

Aha Ahn! I never knew what it takes to be a refined man is to have endless squabbles with women, who you claim are beneath you on cyber space, is that what you understand class to be? What sort of refined person would quote an unrefined one to insult them first? So because in your buffoonery, you failed to realise in time that, when it comes to hurling insults/arguement on NL, KanwuliaExtra(love her btw) is the only one, I would back out of a fight with, you suddenly remembered class and being refined? You thought I was going to run? grin May Sango roast your balls with lightening you smongrel.

You are so stupid I pity your kids(i sincerely do) but I'm glad not all kids end up like their folks, hopefully they escape your f00lishness, how can you ask to substantiate the fact that you are a hypocrite, when it's blindingly clear with all you do in this section, parading yourself as a child of God while conducting yourself in the manner you do? What can be more proof than that?

If you had any modicum of basic common sense , you wouldn't say anything more about who I supposedly sleep with, thinking that is an insult to my person, me that have already told you I can sleep with any person, man o, woman o, animal o or thing I choose as my vajayjay is mine and mine alone to decide how I use, let it not pain you too much, I'm not your business after all. cool

Better come back with something other than you think I'm ignorant and blasphemous and that's why you lose sleep over me, or the joke's on you, blawdy fvcktard.

Oh, shut up freecocoa ( which is actually a euphemism for free punny)

I know you're a flag bearing ignoramus and have displayed ignorance in a celebratory manner since I have known you.

When you get slapped with a wet ice of truth, you run for cover by playing the victim of cyber bullying.

Now shut up and act graceful for once in your life even if it will choke you to do death to do so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by lezznjr: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:

Dark child, my demons thirst for you.

Let me fück you to surrender in a breathtaking manner.

Forget that cucumber or dildø, cucumber doesn't vibrate during orgasm and Love Machine is cold and artificial.

You will feel my warm dick pulsating and vibrating deep inside your püssy walls as your vagina lips contrast and expand to cope with the varying width of my black, veiny dick.

You need a Fück therapy for correctional purposes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by joseph1832(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
lezznjr:
Dark child, my demons thirst for you.

Let me fück you to surrender in a breathtaking manner.

Forget that cucumber or dildø, cucumber doesn't vibrate during orgasm and Love Machine is cold and artificial.

You will feel my warm dick pulsating and vibrating deep inside your püssy walls as your vagina lips contrast and expand to cope with the varying width of my black, veiny dick.

You need a Fück therapy for correctional purposes.
Like seriously? You'd Bleep that demented hoe? Come on bruv... plenty of worthy punny around.

I wouldn't want you sticking your dick in a vagina consecrated by Satan himself. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
lezznjr:

Oh, shut up freecocoa ( which is actually a euphemism for free punny)

I know you're a flag bearing ignoramus and have displayed ignorance in a celebratory manner since I have known you.

When you get slapped with a wet ice of truth, you run for cover by playing the victim of cyber bullying.

Now shut up and act graceful for once in your life even if it will choke you to do death to do so.
Hehehe, grin grin grin e dey pepper una, y'all are gonna just drop dead one day on top my matter, to think that someone who doesn't give a rat's about your existence gives you this much trouble, so much so that you jump in, when the issue doesn't even concern you says a lot about your state of mind.

Take it easy you hear, the lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by lezznjr: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Like seriously? You'd Bleep that demented hoe? Come on bruv... plenty of worthy punny around.

I wouldn't want you sticking your dick in a vagina consecrated by Satan himself. grin
It's just a correctional fück therapy, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
TV01:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. Sheath swords ke? Like how? You think it's just sword lasan lasan I bought? Come see heavy, heavy, artillery, and cutting edge data mining aps sad. I was just re-positioning my troops and getting ready to advance cool. No quarter asked, no quarter given. This one na NL last moniker standing!

Ok I don hear sad. What? sheath and make peace? You jest? Oh, ok then.

Freecocoa, no vex huh? I think I can see what may have triggered you off, but it was not meant like that, like you said, just banter - and I was just on the verge of dropping pix grin.

Either way, apologies, I should know better, and I do feel a duty of care for everyone here. I'm sure you'll get your spec right and get your spec. I'll stop now as I'm almost overwhelmed by the urge to give advice wink. See you on the next thread. Make sure you views are tight sha!

TV

You don't have any pictures to post and even if you did, it's not an issue since I've put up my pic here before, what could the picture possibly prove? Abegi.

Banter doesn't get personal and hateful like you always do, seriously I do wonder why a stranger's life on the net should bother anyone, anyways apologies accepted and I apologise too, but I'm sure you'll still stir up trouble someday,if not soon, you live for it. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by lezznjr: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Hehehe, grin grin grin e dey pepper una, y'all are gonna just drop dead one day on top my matter, to think that someone who doesn't give a rat's about your existence gives you this much trouble, so much so that you jump in, when the issue doesn't even concern you says a lot about your state of mind.

Take it easy you hear, the lord is your strength.

The only thing droping dead momentarily is my dïck after a thorough greasing of your püssy walls from different angles and depths.

You need me to feel alive

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Timbuktou:

Calm down first. You have to pay:

1. Consultancy fee
2. Goodwill fee
3. Connection fee
4. Administrative fee...

See me in my office.
haba! If you are charging me all these for just contact info, I guess that means I'll be paying groom price too, times have changed indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
haba! If you are charging me all these for just contact info, I guess that means I'll be paying groom price too, times have changed indeed. grin grin

Your head is correct. Now, to the office.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You don't have any pictures to post and even if you did, it's not an issue since I've put up my pic here before, what could the picture possibly prove? Abegi.

Banter doesn't get personal and hateful like you always do, seriously I do wonder why a stranger's life on the net should bother anyone, anyways apologies accepted and I apologise too, but I'm sure you'll still stir up trouble someday,if not soon, you live for it. undecided undecided
Apology accepted...I was talking about my pix wink.

TV
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
TV01:

Apology accepted...I was talking about my pix wink.

TV
Oh! Okay. grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Timbuktou:

Your head is correct. Now, to the office.
Before we proceed, is your friend from mbaise or calabari? undecided

Wait! Are you now a love-vendor or what? grin grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by joseph1832(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
lezznjr:
It's just a correctional fück therapy, bro.
LOL. I hear you. grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2016
freecocoa:
Before we proceed, is your friend from mbaise or calabari? undecided

Wait! Are you now a love-vendor or what? grin grin

Olodo. I be consultant. angry

He's Delta.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by blazer234: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
babyme1:
Wheww. We have suffered grin

Hmmmm....nice to know u aren't wearing no ring. wink

A man wishes he could hook up wink

Sending ur damsel self a PM asap wink

For all u know, this may be the step initiating that romantic, mawkish and excitingly amorous lifetime expedition, with me as the driver and you as the driver's joint counsel and confidant.

wink grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Timbuktou:

Olodo. I be consultant. angry

He's Delta.
Consultant huh? Like giving it a fancy name changes what you do. grin

Like you don't know I've always wanted my own yoruba demon, if you have any, then we can continue.tongue
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2016
freecocoa:
Consultant huh? Like giving it a fancy name changes what you do. grin

Like you don't know I've always wanted my own yoruba demon, if you have any, then we can continue.tongue

Lol.

Let me check my database for your own copy of Yoruba demon.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol.

Let me check my database for your own copy of Yoruba demon.

This is the third time I am hearing this in this section
You know say I be old school
is this the new derogatory name for Yoruba men? undecided
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Gaborone:

grin

I'm so sorry that happened on my account dear. Happy the ban wasn't longer.

smiley

I later got the a contact of one of the revival offices, which I called this afternoon.The contact person I spoke with gave me the address of two centres close to my house and office, and the phone numbers of the contact persons. I'll follow up the one close to my office, since they hold their meetings on Monday evenings.

I'm excited and looking forward to it. Thanks a whole lot!

Cheers.

You are welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
tearoses:

This is the third time I am hearing this in this section
You know say I be old school
is this the new derogatory name for Yoruba men? undecided

It's kind of a mixed bag really. It started as a twitter trend where Yoruba men are the worst kind of men to be in relationships with because they win your heart and shatter it mercilessly afterwards. Because only Yoruba men would do that grin.

Anyway, yoruba men have accepted the tag and owned it. So, now it's a two-way street so to speak smiley.

You could try searching #yorubademon on twitter if you've got the time.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Rajosh(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Kuku take mud and mould her cheesy
the guy is not ready to marry yet. Imagine qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by PonmileJ: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
No be small thing @op. Goodluck with the search o
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamnawty
Iamnawty
Iamnawty
Iamnawty

Laughter wants to kill me here ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Done Lemme die please
This guy is looking for Mary mother of Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Teespice(f): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Saturday evening entertainment.
op, I pray you find what you seek.
it's your choice anyway.
lwkmd.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Teespice:
Saturday evening entertainment.
op, I pray you find what you seek.
it's your choice anyway.
lwkmd.
Hello. busty girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? / How Necessary Is Marriage? / Is It Right For My Brother In Law To Sleep On My Matrimonial Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.