Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (11897 Views)

Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
tearoses:

I read it and laughed too, then I took a look around me and looked at the number of marriages collapsing here and there and many of them are Christian marriages which is very sad and alarming too

Being a Christian does not guarantee a good and happy marriage. Infact if at least one of them has been brought up with the wrong doctrine then there is trouble

There is a thread on this section where a man who didnt have sex before marriage suddenly started asking for anal sex immediately after the wedding
scary stuff

I guess being spiritual is not quite enough. One has to have common sense too and follow the right doctrines.

I understand the point you are coming from ma'am but marriages are collapsing everyday christain , Islamic, non religious.
If he had generalized I wouldn't have had a problem with it but when people start statements with statisticstically..., research has shown , I do get uncomfortable except there was a research done.

I believe that if one is a good/true christain ( well the definition of christainity that has been so bastardized nowadays) one should be able to have a good marriage.

Christainty is not just about going to church alone, a true christain should not be selfish, a true christain should place the needs of others, a true christain should be honest etc etc, these are just the basics for relating with the people we meet everyday not even about the marital relationship, so many marital-woe stories have we read on nairaland that is simply based on a partners selfishness.

Being a christain in itself may not guarantee a happy marriage but living like a true christain with biblical precepts will guarantee a happy marriage.

I do agree with you on the brought up with the wrong doctrine aspect e.g My pastor says syndrome.

Yes ma'am spirituality is just one of it, I still remember one statement I read here -Spiritual sensitivity and street smartness.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
yetseyi:

I understand the point you are coming from ma'am but marriages are collapsing everyday christain , Islamic, non religious.
If he had generalized I wouldn't have had a problem with it but when people start statements with statisticstically..., research has shown , I do get uncomfortable except there was a research done.

I believe that if one is a good/true christain ( well the definition of christainity that has been so bastardized nowadays) one should be able to have a good marriage.

Christainty is not just about going to church alone, a true christain should not be selfish, a true christain should place the needs of others, a true christain should be honest etc etc, these are just the basics for relating with the people we meet everyday not even about the marital relationship, so many marital-woe stories have we read on nairaland that is simply based on a partners selfishness.

Being a christain in itself may not guarantee a happy marriage but living like a true christain with biblical precepts will guarantee a happy marriage.

I do agree with you on the brought up with the wrong doctrine aspect e.g My pastor says syndrome.

Yes ma'am spirituality is just one of it, I still remember one statement I read here -Spiritual sensitivity and street smartness.

I didn't believe his research statement cool grin
Although I dont have figures, I don't believe that a wayward women would make better wife either

However I am concerned about Christian marriages.
It is concerning..... Christian marriages are under attack. Also when one Christian marriage fails, it is demoralising for others especially if it is a couple that one has used as mentors.

Some people are genuine Christians and when I say genuine, they clearly do love God, but their marriages are breaking down because they are not using applying common sense and simply expect everything to work fine because they are following Gods word.

There is a brother who spends all his time doing Gods work, 7 days a week. He wont delegate cos he wants it perfect. No one wants to work with him either.

His family are suffering and everyone can see it except him. He cant understand why he and his wife are always at loggerheads.
He is not using sense.
Yet he is a good Christian.

The wife fasting and praying for 100 days is a good Christian, but what if she is married to Christian man who is at that level?
The "my pastor said", people are another set of people who love God and their pastor, but not all spouses want every minute detail of their marriages in the pastors ear.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Me wey dey live for village, I never go lagos before na. Abeg I go manage that your friend as him come slim join sef but hope say him bank account no slim too o? The argument no go be problem, if we finish we do make up sexy things.wink

Forward him contact info sharparly biko.

Freecocoa, I thought Chucky234 is bald? Anyway by his hair type he should lose some hair in the nearest future.

Have you guys spent all the money he scammed from the Mercedes Benz car?

That moniker telling you about Lagos maybe he didn't know Chucky234 your darling stays in Lagos and Lagos is your home

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
TV01:

We agree you desired to see grin, I merely pointed out that someone said she'd be sending them to you wink. Are you claiming the volunteer "sharer" has a higher level of gbeborunism? grin

Lesson 1 girl, men don't need to be fine to be attractive to women and score quality spouses. As a jibe against them it fails cool.

Well I have a good idea of what you are working with, so an idea of what you really want will help us chart a path for "bridging" the gap grin - which I can tell from your palpable frustration is quite wide grin.

Let me see if I can find as yet unseen pics - just for you grin.

TV
She said she'd post them on that thread, not send it to me so I don't know what you are on about.

I guess you can tell yourself that men don't need to be fine to be attractive to women, I don't see how that makes the statement true.

Why are you bothered about me and what I want in a man bla bla bla, shebi you married, you wan marry me too? I no understand why you won't let me alone o, hian.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
bukatyne:

100% on point.

'Religiousity' has absolutely nothing to do with a successful marriage.

It is well
How are you?
Long time

Eku alejo Mark grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
freshvine:

Freecocoa, I thought Chucky234 is bald? Anyway by his hair type he should lose some hair in the nearest future.

Have you guys spent all the money he scammed from the Mercedes Benz car?

That moniker telling you about Lagos maybe he didn't know Chucky234 your darling stays in Lagos and Lagos is your home
Shey you are married, no worry, your husband is the next on my list of men to chop their money, very soon you won't have to tell NL stories about chucky but how I stole your husband, I'm sure that would make for a more interesting story than the stale one on your fingers, anumanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Shey you are married, no worry, your husband is the next on my list of men to chop their money, very soon you won't have to tell NL stories about chucky but how I stole your husband, I'm sure that would make for a more interesting story than the stale one on your fingers, anumanu.

I'll lock up my husband in a room with 12 Sexy virgins and in 2 weeks he'll come out saintly with all the seduction expose to him how much less a daughter of eve like you with no spiritual fiber. He'll use the Bible and break your head

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
freshvine:

I'll lock up my husband in a room with 12 Sexy virgins and in 2 weeks he'll come out saintly with all the seduction expose to him how much less a daughter of eve like you with no spiritual fiber. He'll use the Bible and break your head
On a more serious note though, why do you like me so much? You can't seem to see me on any thread and ignore me, always mentioning me any chance you get, I'm in a good mood today, tell me, what do you want from me? I just may grant your heart's desire.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
tearoses:

I didn't believe his research statement cool grin
Although I dont have figures, I don't believe that a wayward women would make better wife either

However I am concerned about Christian marriages.
It is concerning..... Christian marriages are under attack. Also when one Christian marriage fails, it is demoralising for others especially if it is a couple that one has used as mentors.

Some people are genuine Christians and when I say genuine, they clearly do love God, but their marriages are breaking down because they are not using applying common sense and simply expect everything to work fine because they are following Gods word.

There is a brother who spends all his time doing Gods work, 7 days a week. He wont delegate cos he wants it perfect. No one wants to work with him either.

His family are suffering and everyone can see it except him. He cant understand why he and his wife are always at loggerheads.
He is not using sense.

The wife fasting and praying for 100 days is a good Christian, but what if she is married to Christian man who is at that level?
The "my pastor said", people are another set of people who love God and their pastor, but not all spouses want every minute detail of their marriages in the pastors ear.

Neither do I grin

You are right ma'am its under serious attack, almost few people to look up too. Too much brouhaha in christain marriages

Hmmm, I don't think the marriages are breaking up because they are following Gods word. The man/type of men in your illustration may not really a good christain in the real sense of it because Christianity doesn't say you should abandon your roles as hubby, wifey children etc when doing the work of God.

Someone went to visit a popular G.O(won't mention names) and he found him helping wifey with vegetables in the kitchen and the person was like ee sir eyin le nto efo ni. They said the G.O told him that this is my home ooo lool. One should be able to have time for family - very important.

Thats anotherther aspect I see a lot in church. Wifey and children are not getting fatherly and husbandly touches from their dad and dad is being fatherly to the sheep in the church while his own house is on fire, very common among minster/pastoral families.Its this same group the "I can kneel down for my pastor but can't kneel down for my husband"women belong to.

I even think some do the work of God and forget the God of the work lool.

There's a short mount Zion movie I watched some years back, "Busy but guilty"its about this issue how Gloria bamiloye became so engrossed in the work of God and forgot her responsibility to her hubby, going for long conferences, even when she's around its so so vigil oo, If oga tries to knock her door she's praying ni , she even locked the door behind so as not to distract her lool. Pastor/oga could not take it anymore as he was wondering if it was a bad thing to let his wife's ministry grow. On a particular occasion I think pastor just wanted her to be around and she had a " women's conference" in another country any way an angel(mike bamiloye) had to appear to madam that since his son was suffering he will take him home to rest, pastor Mrs began to cry, oga pastor had heart attack back home I think , anyway she was now crying when she got home beefing God that she won't neglect her primary duty loool . And all was okay. The movie is less than 1hr (45mins I think).

As for men in the category of the bro you just mentioned, I think they know that abandoning your family is not even pleasant in the sight of God,

I believe you wanted to say "what if she's not"

Does fasting and praying stop anything, I know Rccg does around 100days, Mfm does 70days every year. I really don't expect anybody to deprive his or her partner anything wifey or hubby duties if such occurs even if for any reason its just one of them participating.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
yetseyi:

I'm running out of stars 0!

tearoses:

He is not using sense.
Even if we accommodate the people described as good Christians, it's clear that they are being wrong-headed in ways that are damaging their unions, and not taking sound counsel on-board. Being a Christian does not sanctify destructive behaviour, it should rid one of it.

The 7 day a week brother sounds more religious than spiritual IMO, and the work like church work, not Gods, let's be clear. People who are not Christians have great marriages if they are committed and caring. How hard is that?

TV

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
freecocoa:
She said she'd post them on that thread, not send it to me so I don't know what you are on about.
...if you wanted to see TV' pics, simply ask TV wink

freecocoa:
I guess you can tell yourself that men don't need to be fine to be attractive to women, I don't see how that makes the statement true.
It's certainly true for me - posted pics of my wife too cool

freecocoa:
Why are you bothered about me and what I want in a man bla bla bla, shebi you married, you wan marry me too? I no understand why you won't let me alone o, hian.
For the same reason I'm interested in Baldman, I care about people kiss. And yes, I am happily married - and even if I wasn't, I already know our specs don't match grin

So, happy to help, or not, as desired wink. You'll be so enamoured in your union, you'll have no time for other peoples husbands, or pictures of them cool.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yetseyi & TV
The truth is that men (and women) and even MOG are of flesh and sincerely it takes the grace of God to be what God wants you to be.
Plenty plenty moulding needs to take place constantly

I know what I am saying when I say that a lot is happening in so called Christian Homes
Are we going to say the 2 pastor Chris's did not pray enough or are bad people?
I do agree that for every Pastor Chris, there are thousands and thousands of happy homes, but every broken home is a sad occurrence that affects everyone....husband, wife, children, friends, family and even the wider community.

A lot of things are also down bad doctrines, teachings and ideas
My hubby was at the ATM a few weeks back and came home with this story. He was laughing about it, but I was sad when I heard the story.
He got there and asked who was the last person. No one answered so he asked the man who was standing close by "are you the last person"
If only my hubby had known ........
God forbid, I will never be the last person
Last person is not my portion
I will be in front always
I come against every spirit of backwardness
bla bla bla bla bla bla
My hubby come dey beg am sef before the man kept quiet

Why it is sad to me is that that is the level of Christianity some people go around with
This is a man in his 40's to 50's o!
Will this kind of person even smile to his wife & kids
Yet he is a Christian
Not so?

TV and yetseyi I have ive seen & heard plenty. Sometimes I just tire

This is one of the reasons I don't just watch religious channels anyhow cos some of the things you hear lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
One should look to scripture and not what one sees around them to discern these things. What does the bible say about those who call "Lord, Lord", or the "narrow path", or about "fruit" as evidence? In fact, looking to the institutional church or so-called MOGs is one of the worst things one can do.

We nominally attend the Anglican church, but to me many, if not most, of the leadership hierarchy are not only not christian, they are enemies of the faith. As much as I like to talk policy, principles and practice as opposed to people, I would not put an iota of trust in almost any high-profile Nigerian MOG one could name. Near fisticuffs at an extended family gathering lately - they are all RCCG'ers grin.

Where does the bible exhort husband and wife to live separate lives? And who can do that and maintain proper married life, if not the actual marriage itself. Does one even need scripture to take a view on that?

Any "MOG" in a failed union - let alone one beset with troubles - is not worth a plugged nickel to me, Two mature, God-fearing Christians cannot be in a failed marriage. Look into any so-called "failed christian union" and I promise you that will be the case. The term is a misnomer. Simples.

I have heard and I have seen, I've never come across a mature and committed Christian couple in a troubled marriage. How can?

I know I sound harsh and perhaps judgmental, but I can't see it any other way and say I believe God or scripture.

TV

tearoses:
Yetseyi & TV
The truth is that men (and women) and even MOG are of flesh and sincerely it takes the grace of God to be what God wants you to be.
Plenty plenty moulding needs to take place constantly

I know what I am saying when I say that a lot is happening in so called Christian Homes
Are we going to say the 2 pastor Chris's did not pray enough or are bad people?
I do agree that for every Pastor Chris, there are thousands and thousands of happy homes, but every broken home is a sad occurrence that affects everyone....husband, wife, children, friends, family and even the wider community.

A lot of things are also down bad doctrines, teachings and ideas
My hubby was at the ATM a few weeks back and came home with this story. He was laughing about it, but I was sad when I heard the story.
He got there and asked who was the last person. No one answered so he asked the man who was standing close by "are you the last person"
If only my hubby had known ........
God forbid, I will never be the last person
Last person is not my portion
I will be in front always
I come against every spirit of backwardness
bla bla bla bla bla bla
My hubby come dey beg am sef before the man kept quiet

Why it is sad to me is that that is the level of Christianity some people go around with
This is a man in his 40's to 50's o!
Will this kind of person even smile to his wife & kids
Yet he is a Christian
Not so?

TV and yetseyi I have ive seen & heard plenty. Sometimes I just tire

This is one of the reasons I don't just watch religious channels anyhow cos some of the things you hear lipsrsealed
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
TV01:
...if you wanted to see TV' pics, simply ask TV wink

It's certainly true for me - posted pics of my wife too cool

For the same reason I'm interested in Baldman, I care about people kiss. And yes, I am happily married - and even if I wasn't, I already know your our specs don't match grin

So, happy to help, or not, as desired wink. You'll be so enamoured in your union, you'll have no time for other peoples husbands, or pictures of them cool.

TV

Dude(can you even be called that, you know cos rumour has it that you are like oolllddd)I don't wonder about you, so why would I wanna see your pics? If I really wanted to, I'd have seen it by now, especially as there are people with it, who are more than willing to let me see it, still I haven't, doesn't that tell you something? Like nigga please, I have no interest in old men, especially hypocritical ones, if you don't know, I'm still in my 20's, just incase you wanna say I'm desperate or something. cool

Yea well, might be true for you but I'm into fine boys, so no, you don't qualify. tongue

I've told you time and again to leave me outta the peeps you care for, you can't even get me a man, were I looking, I'm everything you hate and more, remember? Like I'm absolutely morally bankrupt with no remorse, so why the feck do you still care? You need to ask yourself that question.

I have no interest in people's husbands and you know this, seeing as I try my best to avoid you but you just won't back down, it was all jokes on that thread for me, I don't speak to anybody on that thread outside NL, so Mr man, free me as I'm not your girl.

9 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy I like that 'morally bankrupt' line. Op must be cringing.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
I laughed out loud when I read the ATM story @ tearoses, that's how we roll here ooo. grin its a naija thing.

Yes plenty moulding needs to be done and unfortunately I can't say peeps can be moulded either in families or even churches anymore, its that bad over here. I thought if the home is not comfortable you run to the church and there will be a sort of support system.

There is only one christain organization not a church (that I know of) that is still in the process of building up young Individuals for different aspects of their lives(marriage very inclusive) its non denominational and there's no my church or our doctrine factor.In fact when I see a fellow believer behaving in a particular way I know that its likely that person at some point has been through that organization.

Oga TV01 you used two different statements in your writeup A troubled marriage and a failed marriage I thought they are two different things entirely but the way you used the statements implied they are the same. I believe they are two different things. Whats your view?

Baldman don't think we have derailed the thread ooo, I think its for the best too, more views. No vex ehen.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
BoboYekini:
cheesy I like that 'morally bankrupt' line.
Op must be cringing.
You know it's true.wink
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
yetseyi:
There is only one christain organization not a church (that I know of) that is still in the process of building up young Individuals for different aspects of their lives(marriage very inclusive) its non denominational and there's no my church or our doctrine factor.In fact when I see a fellow believer behaving in a particular way I know that its likely that person at some point has been through that organization.
Pray tell, I'd be interested in knowing a bit more about the organisation

yetseyi:
Oga TV01 you used two different statements in your writeup A troubled marriage and a failed marriage I thought they are two different things entirely but the way you used the statements implied they are the same. I believe they are two different things. Whats your view?
They are two different things, and I actually meant them as different things. Apologies if that was not clear. However, in terms of ministry, I believe if a mans marriage is in either state, the outcome should be the same, he should step down, as it literally disqualifies him. It can also be an indicator of the fruit one is bearing and whether he is a actually a true Christian/truly serving God.

TV
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nyceguy92: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bros, though it's good to have an idea of what one wants in a spouse, but your specs sound like the blueprint of an aircraft part waiting to be machined out.

There is some relationship between love, human chemistry, and spontaneity.
The specs may be present but the other 3 elements may be missing.

Obviously you have female friends and colleagues at work or in social circles that you can "screen" on your own.
The relationship that will follow will be more natural when chemistry, rather than the specs, is right.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2016
TV01:
Pray tell, I'd be interested in knowing a bit more about the organisation

They are two different things, and I actually meant them as different things. Apologies if that was not clear. However, in terms of ministry, I believe if a mans marriage is in either state, the outcome should be the same, he should step down, as it literally disqualifies him. It can also be an indicator of the fruit one is bearing and whether he is a actually a true Christian/truly serving God.

TV

Okay, its PEACE HOUSE run by bro Gbile Akanni nothing really fancy (I mean in outlook) in most of their programmes but its the real deal.

They run discipleship classes in most parts of the country every week. I had/still have a personal discipler though its been a while I spoke to her last.When I say disciplers I mean they really do follow you up, I can tell sis lizy anything and I will get sound counselling or advice.

They do have christain students congress/meeting I never attended the one for the whole country at Gboko in Benue.They also have regional student congress.
They have retreats for ministers.
They have teachings/meetings for singles more like a training session for singles. At some point they were using shephard hill baptist Obanikoro. I think that's monthly.
They have retreat for "christain Ladies"

The weekly discipleship class is quite nice, not too large a meeting, We were around 12-15 in the class I attended then. We talk scriptures, bible study application in our everyday life(relationship with people, career, Knowing Gods will in every aspect of our life, marriage etc), following Jesus and you can always ask anything bothering there and we talk about it.

When you listen to sound teachings, especially from a non denominational source one realizes that the church is in a lot of trouble and you will be the only one seeing what is wrong in your local church and people begin to tag you as crazy.

Their books are quite cheap, not too fancy publications but deep, at least its not the paper I want to eat its the content. I do have some of their books and there's one written on marriage "No more two" a real show of what marriage should be like, practical teachings.etc

The major problem we have in church now is there is no moulding like Mrs tearoses said. No discipler to train up we the young ones, once you can catch them young, possibly from university train in the right way(of the lord) we make right choices, marry right etc.

Ohh and that's the first place I learnt not to get carried away by show of anointing by suitors looolz, the "powerful preachers outside and terrible husbands in the home" set of men and they are plenty ooo.

Yeah I understand now.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2016
...well, well, well. If you'd asked me to name one, or take a wild guess, it would have been Bro Gbile of Gboko grin. He came to the church I attended in my very early days to present a 5 day workers seminar. It was deeply expository, especially for me at that stage.

He is actually the reason I say "almost all", when I dismiss our resident Nigerian MOGs. Not that I can vouch for anyone per se, but I really learnt from Him at that time and read a number of his books.

TV

yetseyi:

Okay, its PEACE HOUSE run by bro Gbile Akanni nothing really fancy (I mean in outlook) in most of their programmes but its the real deal.

They run discipleship classes in most parts of the country every week. I had/still have a personal discipler though its been a while I spoke to her last.When I say disciplers I mean they really do follow you up, I can tell sis lizy anything and I will get sound counselling or advice.

They do have christain students congress/meeting I never attended the one for the whole country at Gboko in Benue.They also have regional student congress.
They have teachings/meetings for singles more like a training session for singles. At some point they were using shephard hill baptist Obanikoro. I think that's monthly.

The weekly discipleship class is quite nice, not too large a meeting, We were around 12-15 in the class I attended then. We talk scriptures, bible study application in our everyday life(relationship with people, career, Knowing Gods will in every aspect of our life, marriage etc), following Jesus and you can always ask anything bothering there and we talk about it.

When you listen to sound teachings, especially from a non denominational source one realizes that the church is in a lot of trouble and you will be the only one seeing what is wrong in your local church and people begin to tag you as crazy.

Their books are quite cheap, not too fancy publications but deep, at least its not the paper I want to eat its the content. I do have some of their books and there's one written on marriage "No more two" a real show of what marriage should be like, practical teachings.etc

The major problem we have in church now is there is no moulding like Mrs tearoses said. No discipler to train up we the young ones, once you can catch them young, possibly from university train in the right way(of the lord) we make right choices, marry right etc.

Ohh and that's the first place I learnt not to get carried away by show of anointing by suitors looolz, the "powerful preachers outside and terrible husbands in the home" set of men and they are plenty ooo.

Yeah I understand now.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
TV01:
...well, well, well. If you'd asked me to name one, or take a wild guess, it would have been Bro Gbile of Gboko grin. He came to the church I attended in my very early days to present a 5 day workers seminar. It was deeply expository, especially for me at that stage.

He is actually the reason I say "almost all", when I dismiss our resident Nigerian MOGs. Not that I can vouch for anyone per se, but I really learnt from Him at that time and read a number of his books.

TV

I guess that explains some things about your posts cheesy
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Dude(can you even be called that, you know cos rumour has it that you are like oolllddd)I don't wonder about you, so why would I wanna see your pics? If I really wanted to, I'd have seen it by now, especially as there are people with it, who are more than willing to let me see it, still I haven't, doesn't that tell you something? Like nigga please, I have no interest in old men, especially hypocritical ones, if you don't know, I'm still in my 20's, just incase you wanna say I'm desperate or something. cool

Yea well, might be true for you but I'm into fine boys, so no, you don't qualify. tongue

I've told you time and again to leave me outta the peeps you care for, you can't even get me a man, were I looking, I'm everything you hate and more, remember? Like I'm absolutely morally bankrupt with no remorse, so why the feck do you still care? You need to ask yourself that question.

I have no interest in people's husbands and you know this, seeing as I try my best to avoid you but you just won't back down, it was all jokes on that thread for me, I don't speak to anybody on that thread outside NL, so Mr man, free me as I'm not your girl.

Five years ago you were out of the university and was on nairaland. 26 then and still under 20s now?

I can see you're good at arithmetic regression

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Titilayooni(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oga! U will mould yourself one oh. God help you.
baldman:
I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways). I am looking for a lady with the following attributes:

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
[b][/b]
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
yetseyi:

Yeah I understand now.

Hello Yetseyi,

I'm so very much interested in joining a discipleship class in PEACE HOUSE. What youve just described about them is exactly what I need from a fellowship right now.

Where do they hold their weekly meetings?

Thanks.
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by DipoDee: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2016
JustOzito:
pls ooo I am everything you are looking for and I wish to apply for the post. N/B: the pay MUST be something really really big.... when can I come for the interview......

LMAO cheesy cheesy cray cray everywhere
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshvine:
Five years ago you were out of the university and was on nairaland. 26 then and still under 20s now?
I can see you're good at arithmetic regression
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bolade005 got it exactly right when he described her as a "jonzer". Read her below, then follows a description of the fine boy she is dating cheesy cheesy
freecocoa:

freecocoa:
He tends to get really angry when he gets angry and doesn't really give people second chances and that's something you don't like, as you on the other hand can give chances die and you wish he was taller than he is, funnier and act in what you believe is a "more civilised" way, he's not bush or anything, you just believe there's still room for refinement.

freecocoa:
Yea, he sulks longer and walai, it kinda pisses me off, I mean like "snap out of it already" angry

freecocoa:
I want him to see it my own way(i cast out every spirit of ITK in me) you know if I'm being totally honest, I just think am more intelligent and I guess it kinda bothers me, chai! Make una pray for me o.

So he has inter-alia;
1. Anger management issues undecided
2. An unforgiving spirit grin
3. Lacks humor tongue (what man or woman can live with that )
4. Is not "enlightened" grin
5. Is immature and a sulker cheesy
6. Relatively thick, as Free' intellectual deficiency has been repeatedly exposed up in here cool
7. Is short and physically unappealing

Freecocoa' definition of a fine boy grin grin grin grin. Well she got the "boy" part right grin grin grin. Not just a jonzer, but a jonzer in overdrive, a jonzer with a jonzer superhero cape grin. grin. You see in context jonzer is just another term for liar. With all your mouth, you let someone you don't even like or truly respect put himself in you undecided. And you even had the gall to imply I'd be interested in that grin grin grin

freecocoa:
if you don't know, I'm still in my 20's, just incase you wanna say I'm desperate or something.
She even went on about "forcing the marriage". The type that will forcibly marry a man frustrate him, leave him, and then tag him an abuser to justify her wickedness. I laugh as I see her come up in here and try and whip up male interest and attention with her fake personna grin. Not just desperate, beyond desperate, but also ugly and thick, and an inveterate liar.

But we know Freecocoa in here. I didn't originally respond as I wanted her to enjoy her warm glow grin. I even liked her post. Perhaps you thought you'd appropriate the smoke assorted husband snatchers, gleeful divorcees and caretakers turned wives were throwing up. Past hurts huh cool. I already schooled you lot that physical references can't hurt a confident man, let alone a physically fit (read hot cool) man.

So, the remark about me being a hypocrite, as ever, I challenge you or anyone else to show where I have ever made a hypocritical remark or contradictory post on NL. Do so and I will eat crow - however much you choose to serve me!

Raise a posse of the cackling g3nitalia obsessed hyaenidae to help if you like - still no decent or respectable person joining your cause grin - otherwise I'll be back to make you and anyone else who joins you smell your own nyashes.

TV

5 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
baldman:
I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways). I am looking for a lady with the following attributes:

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this online advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.[/b]
Kuku take mud and mould her cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
babyme1:
Wheww. We have suffered grin
In face, I weak as I dey read the criteria. E be like National Assembly bill grin
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
An0nimus:
This type does not come except by prayer and fasting.

Lmaaao!

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
TV01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bolade005 got it exactly right when he described her as a "jonzer". Read her below, then follows a description of the fine boy she is dating cheesy cheesy

So he has inter-alia;
1. Anger management issues undecided
2. An unforgiving spirit grin
3. Lacks humor tongue (what man or woman can live with that )
4. Is not "enlightened" grin
5. Is immature and a sulker cheesy
6. Relatively thick, as Free' intellectual deficiency has been repeatedly exposed up in here cool
7. Is short and physically unappealing

Freecocoa' definition of a fine boy grin grin grin grin. Well she got the "boy" part right grin grin grin. Not just a jonzer, but a jonzer in overdrive, a jonzer with a jonzer superhero cape grin. grin. You see in context jonzer is just another term for liar. With all your mouth, you let someone you don't even like or truly respect put himself in you undecided. And you even had the gall to imply I'd be interested in that grin grin grin

She even went on about "forcing the marriage". The type that will forcibly marry a man frustrate him, leave him, and then tag him an abuser to justify her wickedness. I laugh as I see her come up in here and try and whip up male interest and attention with her fake personna grin. Not just desperate, beyond desperate, but also ugly and thick, and an inveterate liar.

But we know Freecocoa in here. I didn't originally respond as I wanted her to enjoy her warm glow grin. I even liked her post. Perhaps you thought you'd appropriate the smoke assorted husband snatchers, gleeful divorcees and caretakers turned wives were throwing up. Past hurts huh cool. I already schooled you lot that physical references can't hurt a confident man, let alone a physically fit (read hot cool) man.

So, the remark about me being a hypocrite, as ever, I challenge you or anyone else to show where I have ever made a hypocritical remark or contradictory post on NL. Do so and I will eat crow - however much you choose to serve me!

Raise a posse of the cackling g3nitalia obsessed hyaenidae to help if you like - still no decent or respectable person joining your cause grin - otherwise I'll be back to make you and anyone else who joins you smell your own nyashes.

TV

Chai...this deep search and FBI work over an unknown internet stranger?

una well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting / How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family?? / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.