Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls (6268 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) / Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2021
So you have come for the method right?
I no know say you like better things oh grin grin grin
But no worry the highest and sure method na
To invite her Cook Indomi and then netflix and chill, as she dey enjoy am dey rub nipple small small no rush am oh.
Like that she go wet come even using her hand invite you.
So if you no get netflix sub , no problem I get you covered just check my profile now click link on my signature and you are good to go.
You can check out other apps too.
Check out link on my signature now!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Godada(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Harry00(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
As I no con get dog nko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Them go give d dog fvck too

2 Likes

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by tydi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
The lady is even sexually looking at the innocent dog.
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Bashnigga(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
What role will the dog play
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by mayorofyentown(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
I see
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Javalord000(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Indomie; I laugh in indomie
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin rush buy one oh or borrow na grin grin

Harry00:
As I no con get dog nko
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's by choice oh you fit buy shawarma or pizza grin grin
Javalord000:
Indomie; I laugh in indomie

1 Like

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no mention dog for my write up oh na una come grab this innocent dog from picture dey accuse am
Bashnigga:
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin
If you want kwa oh but I no mention dog for my post
But the thing be say you know girls love cute dogs no be that dog for your village oh ehnn
So you fit still use the dog attract her
illicit:
Them go give d dog fvck too
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Skengman: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
reward9ja12:
grin grin grin
But the thing be say you know girls love cute dogs no be that dog for your village oh ehnn
Why dog come dey the picture nw undecided. Nice one for the Netflix.I get indomie, abeg how person wan use get the dog

1 Like

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Mide1data: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Na lie, you just dey advertise business jare. Well sha I don't blame you, na bubu I blame. God bless you and your hustle.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
reward9ja12:
grin grin grin

tongue grin
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
If she no won give you after buying her indomie she no go give you and there is nothing you can do or else she go accuse you of rape.

1 Like

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by realestate99: 12:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Bashnigga:
Witness

1 Like

Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

You don try am e no work?grin
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Na lie, you just dey advertise business jare. Well sha I don't blame you, na bubu I blame. God bless you and your hustle.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls by reward9ja12: 1:27am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You still get right to accuse her of illicit eating of indomi
Joysticks:
If she no won give you after buying her indomie she no go give you and there is nothing you can do or else she go accuse you of rape.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Brazilian Lady Playing With A Huge Amazonian Anaconda(photos) / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) / 8 INTERESTING Types Of Female Orgasms;pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.