Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt (888 Views)

Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by StupidGoat(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
angry whoeva is banin me shud stop o! Am bak again and I wnt to tok a story.

Today am wnt to tok about mine smallie dt want to yash me dis nyt. One day am at workshop wit my boy n I ws workin oga 4runa becos the fan bet cot, I na see as ada com enta workshop wit her granot dt she sell. As she bendan to sell granot for my oga. D yash is so fyn my dik na stand atenshun in my trosa and I na buy 500 naira ganot and giv ada smal 200 naira to buy smal tin chop, na tel her to com bk later so we tok n she com bk we den na talk to whr she tell me say she lyk to suk dik wel wel n she want to suk my dik dis nyt but ha anti dos not alow her comot. She na teld me dt arawnd 9 for nyt she wil com n suk my dik. Am waitin 4 ha now sef. Av drink mine alomo and wokike waitin for ada. Am going to distroy her toto dis nyt be4 she go bak to ha madam. Am going to fork her until ha leg bend lyk sizos. She tink is only dik she comin to suk she no knows dat am get plan for ha toto dis nyt. Nairalandas, am going to tell u how am fuk ada wen am fuk her finish.
Re: How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by bentlywills(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Your nomenclature have defined you already lipsrsealed
Re: How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by rosy1992(f): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
This world is filled with different species of people.
Re: How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
You are just a StupidGoat
Re: How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by StupidGoat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
You are just a StupidGoat
k
Re: How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by StupidGoat(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
rosy1992:
This world is filled with different species of people.
k cul stori
Re: How Am Going To Fork Ada Dis Nyt by StupidGoat(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
bentlywills:
Your nomenclature have defined you already lipsrsealed
k av hear

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Handle This / Reasons People Should Consider Marrying From Their Faith - Personal Experience. / Happy Birthday To Mr Nairaland 2016 (fynestboi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.