Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Should I Handle This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Handle This (889 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Handle This by arthurshelly: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Nairaland family.
I date this gurl some yrs back after 6month I realise that she need support not boyfriend,I stop going to her house and never allow her to visit me but promised to give her full support.
She is orphan,she had issued with a developer she and her junion ones give there parent property to develop.i try to resolve the issue with the developer and her family outside court but fail.I proceed to court on there behave,after 4yrs in court,I spend over 3million within the 4yrs,at last court give judgement in there favour.within this 4yrs in court I never visit her or allow her to see me,I send money to her account to settle the lawyer though I do talk and visit the lawyer.
There family take full possession of the property.
Recently I lost my Job and she is ready to support me financially but I stop her,becaused she might take the advatage my situation now.
Am married but she is not aware.she send a text to,me saying who is she to me.fiance,girlfriend,casual friend or sex mate.i reaply by saying all of the above.how should I handle her without hurt her feeling or my?
Re: How Should I Handle This by SUPERPACK: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Blood of jesus.

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Handle This by mercichoco(f): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tell her the truth and free yourself from all bondages. I believe if she is matured with active conscience, she can still support you
Re: How Should I Handle This by arthurshelly: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
Tell her the truth and free yourself from all bondages. I believe if she is matured with active conscience, she can still support you

She is the type that desperate to move to my house....she need some money for surgery ouside the country since 3yrs now but she can't since her money not yet Complete..she send me text saying she don't think she can love any man again if not me....i have been avoiding her for 5yrs plus now yet she never give up
Re: How Should I Handle This by jonaifame22(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jus pregnate the 2 gals and have them both
Re: How Should I Handle This by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
story! ! story!! any body can just post anything

you spent 3mil for a total stranger...how much did you spend for your mother and siblings

you are not even a good story teller
Re: How Should I Handle This by mercichoco(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
arthurshelly:

She is the type that desperate to move to my house....she need some money for surgery ouside the country since 3yrs now but she can't since her money not yet Complete..she send me text saying she don't think she can love any man again if not me....i have been avoiding her for 5yrs plus now yet she never give up
Thats it, you have been avoiding her, pls tell her point black your true feelings towards her. Make her understand why it won't work, and get a wife if you havn't.
Re: How Should I Handle This by McBrooklyn(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jesu Kristi?? shocked
Re: How Should I Handle This by arthurshelly: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
carmag:
story! ! story!! any body can just post anything

you spent 3mil for a total stranger...how much did you spend for your mother and siblings

you are not even a good story teller

Its only God that bless without sorrow...not about spending 3 million on stranger its about how God touch you....It's stranger on here that help me get a job that make me own a house,build my parent house married in less than 5yrs and i never meet the stranger till now but i talk to her on phone till date.God can used anyone for ur breakthrough.....its not story story abeg....stay of this thread if you don't have any meaniful contribution.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Handle This by Sbsex: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Well d best tyn is for u to make her understand u a married and if u think u love her too. Den take her as second wife, no big deal
Re: How Should I Handle This by arthurshelly: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
Thats it, you have been avoiding her, pls tell her point black your true feelings towards her. Make her understand why it won't work, and get a wife if you havn't.
Thank you sister...i have a wife with handsome boy now...i try to block her finally but I still have a feeling that I can still support her since she is orphans...though I don't have money to support her for now I believed everthibg is not money...i have make it clear to her with style that will cant be together but she keep saying will need to seat together to iron it out...
Re: How Should I Handle This by arthurshelly: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sbsex:
Well d best tyn is for u to make her understand u a married and if u think u love her too. Den take her as second wife, no big deal

Married should be the last thing she should think about now but she never agree...someone that need to undergo surgery outside the country since 3yrs now, heath wise she cant cope with marriage with her challenge now but she never agree....,second wife kee?
Re: How Should I Handle This by obembet(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
we need to talk pls...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared After A India Woman Commented On My Blog.. / For Those Girls Looking For Already Made Men / She Doesn't Want To Go Back To Her House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.