Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

"See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" (1341 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by oluwatosin400: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
This guy's persistent and vast knowledge of football landed him a "trophy" (the lady in question)...

See what went down below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/checkout-how-this-guy-used-his-broad-knowledge-of-football-to-win-a-girls-heart/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by tosin400: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
toor
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by agrovick(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
In Michael Jackson's voice: smooth operator
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by kclint85(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmmm!! guys sha
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Make I quickly try dis one for MissTechhy may be she go gree me ds timesadsadsadsad
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Davidhero(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Correct Guy.
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by orieoda(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Some girls eh, their brain is just 5 kilobytes grin
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Nature8(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2016
orieoda:
Some girls eh, their brain is just 5 kilobytes grin

Lol.. I'm telling you bro
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Coolguy89(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2016
hehehe the guy is genius indeed
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by frankcris(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2016
she gave him her num...what were they using to chat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by bimbod(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol.. smooth toaster
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by lordkit2: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2016
good
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Go and try this for Ikorodu babe side. Nah yaba left you go wake up
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Maxi112: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
frankcris:
my thought exactly
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by 7footre(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
I can wager my big hairy balls that this stuff was staged
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by Forzap: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2016
frankcris:

Might be some app lyk palmchat,wechat
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by lordkit2: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
good
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by lhawale(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hh
Re: "See How This Guy Used His Broad Knowledge Of Football To Win A Girl's Heart" by lhawale(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
frankcris:

BBM

(1) (Reply)

What My Boss Did To Me At The Office / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.