Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis (1327 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? / Everything About Most Gals On Social Media Are Fake (pix) / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by jonaifame22(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Can you imagine there is dis gal, I campaign to that she shld lemme be the obama in her white house and she sized me up and told me that wth my job as per barbing I won't be able to take care of her forgetting that as a skilled worker I earn money every hour, she said that the guy she needs is a salary earner, so I let her be.

Now dis gal in question started dating a guy I learnt works in UBA, since november I yarned abt us rolling together, she has been using one android like that that screen has smashed and I saw her yesterday still using the same fone and her UBA boifriend cannot even change ordinary fone screen for her

So last night I decided to eat out when I saw the okpelenge gal at the indomie and egg spot, as usual I ordered one small indomie and two fried eggs, so dis gal jus motioned towards me and started acting all friendly and she started rubbing my shoulder and she took my fone and started snapping herself, then at last she said wats on her mind, she said israel I'm goin to eat indomie and egg on you so get ready so she odered one Belle full indomie and two eggs and while I was drinking bottled water, she ordered for can malt, I jus shook my head, me wey get the money drink water she wey no get shi shi drink malt, SMH
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Why you pay for her? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2016
grin

U said ur a skilled worker and u earned money every hour..

Now my kweshun, why u complain for a juz a can of malt? angry

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by slimthugchimee(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2016
what am i doing here
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by ucheGod17(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2016
To much money, abeg transfer some come my account, dats d way we roll
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by mutiply: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2016
Most girls don't have clue of what they really want in life.
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by RealJaneDoe: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2016
Thank God you said 'most' because they're few girls that are not like this.
To the guy above simmer down biko
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by jonaifame22(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
Why you pay for her? undecided
I was jus feeding a hungry, I didn;t know she's greedy too
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by elneyo(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

U said ur a skilled worker and u earned money every hour..

Now my kweshun, why u complain for a juz a can of malt? angry

Nonsense.
:d hungry attitude of d girl baffles d Guy ... .. cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by elneyo(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2016
mutiply:
Most girls don't have clue of what they really want in life.
cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color] true Talk fall frm ur Mouth...
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by jonaifame22(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
ucheGod17:
To much money, abeg transfer some come my account, dats d way we roll
I love ur eyes and ur thick lips, I'd love to roll wth some one like you! Why not come to my lovely room and get the cash, what do you think?
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by bamac(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
"MOST"? so that is what you tell most of them that because you are skilled earner then you should be favoured over salary earner? And you are still shouting.... Skilled earner, na because you are a skilled spender now so dey prefer whining and dinning with you while they help their real man to keep his money to build their mansion for them... Keep on asking you hear?
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by jonaifame22(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
bamac:
"MOST"? so that is what you tell most of them that because you are skilled earner then you should be favoured over salary earner? And you are still shouting.... Skilled earner, na because you are a skilled spender now so dey prefer whining and dinning with you while they help their real man to keep his money to build their mansion for them... Keep on asking you hear?
okay thank you,oya carry your load dey go!

1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by bamac(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay thank you,oya carry your load dey go!
you see again, i no even ask for anything you still deem it fit to give me gift, cheerful giver is your middle name... Lol.
Re: Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis by jonaifame22(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
bamac:
you see again, i no even ask for anything you still deem it fit to give me gift, cheerful giver is your middle name... Lol.
u're blessed!

(1) (Reply)

My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? / How My Boyfriend Cheated & Impregnated Another Woman (confession) / End Time! ‘we Want Government To Legalise Prostitution ( Ghanian Ashewo Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.