Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Noah Carried 2 Whales? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Noah Carried 2 Whales? (6584 Views)

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / How Did Whales Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Abuzola(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
[b] Quran chapter 47

1. Those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Prophet Muhammad ], and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), He will render their deeds vain .

2. But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Muhammad (), for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state.

3. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah set forth their parables for mankind.

4. So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost,

5. He will guide them and set right their state.

6. And admit them to Paradise which He has made known to them (i.e. they will know their places in Paradise more than they used to know their houses in the world).

7. O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm.

8. But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.

9. That is because they hate that which Allah has sent down (this Qur'an and Islamic laws, etc.), so He has made their deeds fruitless.

10. Have they not travelled through the earth, and seen what was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed them completely and a similar (fate awaits) the disbelievers.

11. That is because Allah is the Maula (Lord, Master, Helper, Protector, etc.) of those who believe, and the disbelievers have no Maula (lord, master, helper, protector, etc.).

12. Certainly! Allah will admit those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and the Fire will be their abode.

13. And many a town, stronger than your town (Makkah) (O Muhammad ) which has driven you out We have destroyed. And there was none to help them.

14. Is he who is on a clear proof from his Lord, like those for whom their evil deeds that they do are beautified for them, while they follow their own lusts (evil desires)?

15. The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?

16. And among them are some who listen to you (O Muhammad ) till, when they go out from you, they say to those who have received knowledge: "What has he said just now? Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed, and they follow their lusts (evil desires).

17. While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance, and bestows on them their piety.

18. Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?

19. So know (O Muhammad ) that La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women. And Allah knows well your moving about, and your place of rest (in your homes).

20. Those who believe say: "Why is not a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) sent down (for us)? But when a decisive Surah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihad - holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him).[/b]
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mazaje(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
michelin89:

If there was a flood (made of water), does it make sense to rescue animals that already live inside the sea?

Sure. . .some fish and sea animals live in separate environments. . .some fish are capable of surviving only in fresh water while others in salt water. . . a flood will mix both fresh water and salt water together there by killing all the fish ad other marine animals that survive only in fresh water. . .The writers of the story do not have such knowledge in fact it the story were not a myth plants too would have needed to be saved not just lad animals. . . .
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mazaje(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abuzola:

[b] Quran chapter 47

1. Those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Prophet Muhammad ], and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), He will render their deeds vain .

2. But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Muhammad (), for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state.

3. That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah set forth their parables for mankind.

4. So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost,

6. And admit them to Paradise which He has made known to them (i.e. they will know their places in Paradise more than they used to know their houses in the world).

7. O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm.

8. But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), for them is destruction, and (Allah) will make their deeds vain.

9. That is because they hate that which Allah has sent down (this Qur'an and Islamic laws, etc.), so He has made their deeds fruitless.

10. Have they not travelled through the earth, and seen what was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed them completely and a similar (fate awaits) the disbelievers.

11. That is because Allah is the Maula (Lord, Master, Helper, Protector, etc.) of those who believe, and the disbelievers have no Maula (lord, master, helper, protector, etc.).

12. Certainly! Allah will admit those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), while those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as cattle eat, and the Fire will be their abode.

13. And many a town, stronger than your town (Makkah) (O Muhammad ) which has driven you out We have destroyed. And there was none to help them.

14. Is he who is on a clear proof from his Lord, like those for whom their evil deeds that they do are beautified for them, while they follow their own lusts (evil desires)?

15. The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) have been promised is that in it are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine delicious to those who drink; and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit; and forgiveness from their Lord. (Are these) like those who shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels?

16. And among them are some who listen to you (O Muhammad ) till, when they go out from you, they say to those who have received knowledge: "What has he said just now? Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed, and they follow their lusts (evil desires).

17. While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance, and bestows on them their piety.

18. Do they then await (anything) other than the Hour, that it should come upon them suddenly? But some of its portents (indications and signs) have already come, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their reminder?

19. So know (O Muhammad ) that La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women. And Allah knows well your moving about, and your place of rest (in your homes).

20. Those who believe say: "Why is not a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) sent down (for us)? But when a decisive Surah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihad - holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him).[/b]

What is this?. . . .why you stop deluding yourself and believing in the ridiculous myths that abound i that you stupid book called the koran?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Tudor6(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
I tire oo. . . .
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by theseeker2: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nezan:

See me see delusion. Did mohammed not plagiarize the Bible? Who told him about Noah's flood? Abraham, et al. Why was he mistaken Mary, the mother of Jesus for Miriam, Aaron's sister. You people are just plain funny.

why r u displaying your ignornance. The answer to your question is in your bible. Was not jesus called son of god. Son of david. Son of joseph and so on. So how many fathers did he have? Mary is sister of Aaron being from the lineage of the preistly family of Aaron.

Use your head!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by noetic15(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
the_seeker:

why r u displaying your ignornance. The answer to your question is in your bible. Was not jesus called son of god. Son of david. Son of joseph and so on. So how many fathers did he have? Mary is sister of Aaron being from the lineage of the preistly family of Aaron.

Use your head!

what a brainless fraud

1. There is a difference between the sonship of Jesus as stated above . . . .look here : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308992.0.html

2.can u illustrate the lineage of Mary that links her to Aaron in the koran? . . . .and why did allah stop having priests?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by baslone: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
I'm njoying this!!

Please what happened with[i] King Kong!![/i] grin
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Abuzola(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
the_seeker:

Use your head!

Next time when your pastor tell you lies don't just sit there, go and do your research or come to muslim

Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: "When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read "O sister of Harun (Aaron)" (i. e. Mary) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The people of the old age used to give names to their persons after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab), Book 025, Number 5326

If you are your name judas does that mean you are the judas of the bible ? use your head confused people    embarassed
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by minute(f): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
This is PROOF that god works in  mysterious ways!!!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by baslone: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
yes, especially when everything don dabaru!!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by theseeker2: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
noetic15:

what a brainless fraud  

1. There is a difference between the sonship of Jesus as stated above . .  . .look here : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308992.0.html

2.can u illustrate the lineage of Mary that links her to Aaron in the koran? . . .  .and why did allah  stop having priests?  

u hav proven severaly that u lack d ability to argue with reason or logic. I will jst ignore u
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Kay17: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
the_seeker:

use your common sense. noah did not have to carry dinosaurs cos they perished 65 million years ago, long before man ever walked the earth, He did not have carry polar bears or kangaroos or girrafes either cos as the quran narrated, the flood did not cover the entire world but only the vicinity around noah and his people. That is why records show that contemporary civilizations like tht of egypt were unbroken during the time of the flood
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Greek mythology also asserts a flood destroyed a civilization. so undecided who's wrong.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by noetic15(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
the_seeker:

u hav proven severaly that u lack d ability to argue with reason or logic. I will jst ignore u

I agree. islamic retards like u consider it unreasonable that the fraud of allah, koran and mohammed be exposed. . . . . .go get a life and stop spreading lies
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
You guys can't understand.,,

well, let me just watch the argument go on
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by tk22ng: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
na who b dis DA SEEKER sef?
the topic is between Noah and the 2 whales and you are Bringing in Bible and Quran,Bloody Fanatic.Who told you that Quran is on the class of its own.
I dont blame you, the feed u guys some many false stories ,thats why violence  is now part of Islam.
The next topic will be IF JONAH WAS ACTUALLY SWALLOWED BY A WHALE.Your answer be THE WHALE DIDNT SWALLOW JONAH,RATHER JONAH TAIMED THE WHALE AND KEPT IT IN HIS AQAURIUM FOR 3DAYS IN HIS PARLOR SEEPING HENNESSY AND PATRON .
Seeker, abi na wetin dem call u, take time oooo
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
Some people are just too daft, whale is a marine just like every other marine animal, how can it perish in the flood? As for others who questioned the integrity of the bible, the ark is on a mountain in Turkey,
tk22ng:

na who b dis DA SEEKER sef?
the topic is between Noah and the 2 whales and you are Bringing in Bible and Quran,Bloody Fanatic.Who told you that Quran is on the class of its own.
I dont blame you, the feed u guys some many false stories ,thats why violence is now part of Islam.
The next topic will be IF JONAH WAS ACTUALLY SWALLOWED BY A WHALE.Your answer be THE WHALE DIDNT SWALLOW JONAH,RATHER JONAH TAIMED THE WHALE AND KEPT IT IN HIS AQAURIUM FOR 3DAYS IN HIS PARLOR .
Seeker, abi na wetin dem call u, take time oooo
My brother na true you talk. One wonders why there is so much violence amongst them. whenevre there is a christian topic, one moslem will start
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by ifihearam: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
@SLEEKER/POSTER

[b]science has a lot to learn from religion. It is actually so sad that since the bible is so full of crap the quran is assumed to be the same cos it was 'plagarized' from the bible. Until this sick notion of plagarism is cleard there will alway be a stumblig block. I want any of you to give me a single very verse that was copied from the fairytales of the bible.
What is there to copy?
Is is that plants were created before the sun?
Or
that a universal flood occured at the time of noah?
Or
tht the rulers of egypt were called pharaohs during the time of joseph or rightly as kings as the quran stated.
Or that the earth is 6000 years old?
Or that man was created before animal?

I have always wondered what kind of a genius muhammed must have been to have copied only the accurate parts of the bilbes and correct the fallacies. How he could have spoken accurately abt emrayonic developments', anatomy of ocean waves or something as grand as the big bang theory
How he could have written a book 100% scientifcally and historically correct having copied from the mess you call the bible.

I need your answers[/b]

How he could have written a book 100% scientifcally and historically correct having copied from the mess you call the bible.

Well thye poster must have posted this out of ignorance or stupidity in nthe sense that he wants to make a mockery of GOD,but please be informed sir,that the fools say in their heart there is no God and that is exactly what you meant by that stupid question.

Secondly,i ant to quickly react to what that muslim called the sleeker said about his last statement below:

It has been proven over and over again that the word of God has defeated all other books and beliefs millions and millions of times and the quran is anot exempted,you talk of muhammed,how can you be led by who died in a course and he told you in his book that he does not know the way yet we have another that died and rose in the third day still alive and He told me that he is the way,truth and life.Isn't the difference obvious.

How can you convince me for instance to become a muslim when you dont have respect for other people's belief,my dear friend you dont have an option,is either you are for christ or you are doomed,and a question for you,please tell me anyone you know or seen that was a christain and you converted to a muslim and i will tell you millions that were muslims and now a full fledged christain and in the cause of our evangelism today,we succeeded inj converting over 5 muslims to christains.

There is no controversy

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by CyberG: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
Whales are marine creatures already. . .but what if Noah took small whales easy enough to carry?? They can grow up in time. . .I LIE?? grin grin grin
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by SeXyBoNE: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
lol, this is quite interesting.

THE TRUTH IS, NOT MATTER HOW INTELIGENT YOU THINK YOU ARE, NO MATTER THE RESEARCH YOU FINK YU'VE CARRIED OUT. GOD IS A MYSTERY.

So pity ur poor brain and try to live your life the best way u tink you can, quit trying to question God's authority/deeds. You're only goin to hurt urself.

God is Great, God is God and God is a mystery
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by vislabraye(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abuzola:

[b] Quran chapter 47

Bull Shit, Terrorism is a form of Holy war abi?  The 9/11 attack must be justified in your own eyes, suicide bombing and the likes are justified aren't they? Anip;[
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bestvera: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
No fear of God at all, it is a shame.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mantraa: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Why did yahweh not know about Parthenogenesis or Hermaphrodites when he told noah to collect two of every species of animals?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
"Parthenogenesis (from the Greek παρθένος parthenos, "virgin", + γένεσις genesis, "creation"wink is an asexual form of reproduction found in females where growth and development of embryos occurs without fertilization by a male. In plants, parthenogenesis means development of an embryo from an unfertilized egg cell, and is a component process of apomixis. The offspring produced by parthenogenesis are always female in species that use the XY sex-determination system.

Parthenogenesis occurs naturally in some invertebrate animal species (e.g. water fleas, aphids, nematodes some bees, some Phasmida, some scorpion species, and parasitic wasps), and vertebrates (e.g. some reptiles,[1] fish, and very rarely birds[2] and sharks[3]) and this type of reproduction has been induced artificially in other species.

The term is sometimes used inaccurately to describe reproduction modes in hermaphroditic species which can reproduce by themselves because they contain reproductive organs of both sexes."

The answer is obvious. The story is mythological and based on the limited knowledge of the time.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mikeoscar: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
@No2Atheism,

Yes you hate the bible.
Yes you hate the idea that things were created and not that you evolved from a monkey.
At least try and do it with dignity and truth and not with falsehood. 

You have made some strong point but to associate these The seeker fellow and His other pro-Atheism supporters with DIGNITY and TRUTH is  to be showing too much respect. Their stand on Devinely ordained issues and blind challenge or ridicule of God's infallible WORD is a clear indication that their entire belief in itself is falsehood.

I mean look at the share arrogance of that The seeker saying He is a geologists and bla-bla-bla as if there are no other geologists on this forum or professors of Geology with proven works who who are Bible believers.

Look through His thread and in a bid to defend the Quaran and Science He gets even more confused (I bet he is so deluded , He even thinks He has the sole access to these two). My prayer for this sort of People is for God to defend his Word and show them His "finger" like He did to the Egyptians in the day of Moses. He does not even know that the little books He's read and perverting that God can chose the foolish things of this world to confound those who claim they are wise.
So brother, don't even bother to engage him in His confused arguement any further, may be un til He sees the hand writing on the wall one of these days then He will realise what a mistake He is making to pitch against God almighty on issues concerning His creation. My ultimate prayer for people of this persuation is for God to save them and use them for His glory.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by kolaxy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ alhaji

It is very clear that from Adam to Noah (AS to both) the whole world was not heavily populated, so the people on eath must have been Noah,s local people! Why would a sea animal be kept in the ship away from water, when whales need big water body to swim? Flood brings big water body. No? And the oceans were already in there anyway, since the sea craetures were existing in the oceans, before the flood.

People use your Atheist common sense. The_seeker was correct as we see that the population of man at Noah's timwe would have been tops, a small nation like!

I totally agreed with you 100% as per the population at the time as long as you agree with me that only Noah and his family were saved from the flood on earth. wink
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by iyke001(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
its was not necessary to rescue aquatic life grin
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by kolaxy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ ttalks

Let's even say Noah was supposed to put whales in the ark(though he wasn't), doesn't common sense suggest that he would have gotten two baby/kid whales?

grin grin grin grin Nice one
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by tempest01(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ abuzola.  what's with it with all this jihad crap.
well i don't blame u guys 4 all ur opinions, posts, delusions, etc. We all grow 2 believe we are the ones with the better backgrounds and valid theories.
well this is a case of religion which involves spirituality. What i know 4 sure is that there is God. And the one i worship is the true God and i believe every account given in his holy book as this is the substance of faith. Don't know about your own God but time will tell who's right.

@the seeker, I don't think you should be bringing up this topic as a result of it's dire consequences. i think u should keep ur opinions and convictions 2 yourself as i don't think you will win anyone over neither with your invalid tales nor ur "jihad",
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by kolaxy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
@sexybone

THE TRUTH IS, NOT MATTER HOW INTELIGENT YOU THINK YOU ARE, NO MATTER THE RESEARCH YOU FINK YU'VE CARRIED OUT. GOD IS A MYSTERY.

Gbaaaaaaaaaaam wink
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by gameaddict(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
All men are fools, especially those who cliam to be christians or muslims and would do anything to defend the teachings of their religion.
One is always trying to contradict each other but when will we learn that whether Christianity, Islam or Science is correct, it matters little for us. The ones who benefit are the ones who lived lives worthy of reward even from Gods whether imagined or otherwise. So stop the bullshit and shameless hypocrisy about religious peace and war. It is clear that we will never know the truth as humans. It's clear we can never know the truth about anything except what is happening in front of us and even that is sometimes confusing, Hence the human exoneration of faith. As a teenager with christian and muslim relations(both family and friends), i know i can never be perfect even in understanding and knowleddge but i will tell you this; I've had enough one party telling me to accept muhammed or go to hell even if i lead a good life while the other screams the name of Jesus whom they suggest i should accept instead or go to hell! I know the difference between good and evil and i will always strive to follow the good path. That to me is enough for i can not imagine a God who is universally acclaimed as being kind, wonderful and understanding to punish a good man.

PS: could everyone kindly stop arguing on behalf of God? Nothing you do can convince even you that He exist except your faith(not your religion) and beating or killing another person cuz he said or did something about your religion, Bible or Quran(not yours but God's by the way) will help either you or the person. How does killing even help you people and I'm talking to the supposedly peaceful christians and muslims who have caused so much bloodshed from the battle over Jerusalem and over the tearing of Bible to Qurans. You are surely the first candidates for hell. In fact the devil will furnish yours specially.

And please muslims in Nigeria, It would do this country a lot of good if you people could reduce the amount of beggars you manufacture in this country. Punishment is supposed to reform people and not handicap them for life. The population of handicaps from the north springing up all over the country has become a great source of distress to me and a lot of Nigerians. please in the name of Allah, the beneficient and the merciful, open your eyes and learn the art of forgiveness and a new way of punishing muslims.

Were the Bible and Quran were written from angelic revelation? It's a question of faith. This message may contain Angelic revelations, It's a question of faith. Thanks for reading.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bolanleodu: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
mike oscar:

[/b]  

You have made some strong point but to associate these The seeker fellow and His other pro-Atheism supporters with DIGNITY and TRUTH is  to be showing too much respect. Their stand on Devinely ordained issues and blind challenge or ridicule of God's infallible WORD is a clear indication that their entire belief in itself is falsehood.

I mean look at the share arrogance of that The seeker saying He is a geologists and bla-bla-bla as if there are no other geologists on this forum or professors of Geology with proven works who who are Bible believers.

Look through His thread and in a bid to defend the Quaran and Science He gets even more confused (I bet he is so deluded , He even thinks He has the sole access to these two). My prayer for this sort of People is for God to defend his Word and show them His "finger" like He did to the Egyptians in the day of Moses. He does not even know that the little books He's read and perverting that God can chose the foolish things of this world to confound those who claim they are wise.
So brother, don't even bother to engage him in His confused arguement any further, may be un til He sees the hand writing on the wall one of these days then He will realise what a mistake He is making to pitch against God almighty on issues concerning His creation. My ultimate prayer for people of this persuation is for God to save them and use them for His glory.

mike oscar  i indeed agre with you. seeker you are a very stupid fellow, my advice is you should not talk      about God like that lest he visit you with vengence.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bolanleodu: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
stupid atheist and jihadist, if God where to reveal everything to you just like that, then would you think he would remain God?

these are the mystries of God and fools like you cant understand unless you give yourself to God and he give you revelations.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by skfa1: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
bolanleodu:

stupid atheist and jihadist, if God where to reveal everything to you just like that, then would you think he would remain God?

these are the mystries of God and fools like you cant understand unless you give yourself to God and he give you revelations.

True Talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others / Hell Fire: A Twisted Truth Untangled / Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.