Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Noah Carried 2 Whales? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Noah Carried 2 Whales? (6583 Views)

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / How Did Whales Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mamagee6(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
How are we supposed to know?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by ifihearam: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
stupid atheist and jihadist, if God where to reveal everything to you just like that, then would you think he would remain God?

these are the mystries of God and fools like you cant understand unless you give yourself to God and he give you revelations.

I agree with you jare

May the Lord have mercy on some of you.

But one thing is still certain and real as rain,sun and water.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by ifihearam: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2009

know what muma gee
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Ashawobabe: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
Who cares
By the way, a whale is a fish true or false?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Feraz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
If science is fact as some people here say, then d same science shud b able to tell me what i'll change into in d next 1000yrs (200yrs ll do, i forgot dat man can't even live dat long) if truly we were once apes. Till then, i'll stick with religion. Bsidz many predictions in d bible have bn fufilled.
We are lucky dat God is merciful if not, many wud have bn a gonna lyk UZZAIAH.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Feraz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
If science is fact as some people here say, then d same science shud b able to tell me what i'll change into in d next 1000yrs (200yrs ll do, i forgot dat man can't even live dat long) if truly we were once apes. Till then, i'll stick with religion. Bsidz many predictions in d bible have bn fufilled.
We are lucky dat God is merciful if not, many wud have bn a gonna lyk UZZAIAH.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bolanleodu: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER

yes true talk, nothing the devil (s) can do about it,
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mantraa: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
Who cares
By the way, a whale is a fish true or false?

Thats so funny  grin
You must be joking right? You dont actually believe that a whale is a fish do you?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
I got an Idea

[size=18pt]A submarine [/size]
grin grin grin
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by SeanT21(f): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2009
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by sley4life(m): 1:48am On Oct 04, 2009
I heard it was Jonah that swallowed the shark
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Ashawobabe: 1:49am On Oct 04, 2009
Mantraa, it was a true or false question. Answering a question with another
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 04, 2009
lol, Nairaland, always a place for a good laugh, but come to think of it, that's an interesting question, I guess this is one of the questions you'll ask God when we get to heaven. grin Hmm, I guess they're are a lot of mysteries in the bible
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2009
Common sense alone would dictate that Noah was not required to do so, since such creatures already were accustomed to living in water.

common sense is very uncommon especially when some people post here.

IQ levels are somehow low maybe due to Nigerian leaders or African poverty.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by supereagle(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2009
One thing is certainly sure: Christ Is The Saviour of the whole world Noah's Ark is a type of Christ if you refuse to enter now you will perish in the flood of Hell Fire.

John 14:6 Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.

Act 4:10 Be it known to you all and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God hath raised from the dead, even by him, this man standeth here before you, whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was rejected by you the builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other. For there is no other name under heaven given to men, whereby we must be saved.

1Cor 3:11 For other foundation no man can lay, but that which is laid: which is Christ Jesus.

The same Christ is coming back again to receive those who belive in him , the ark typifies Jesus, be wise and get on board now.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by theseeker2: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2009
lol. Are u guys angry cos i hurt ur feelings or am telling u the truth? I knw its hard to admit the facts that ur bible is wrong. This disease of denial is rife with xtiandom.
Scientist are claim the noah story if false cos the bible exagerated. The quran however give a more scientificaaly plausible explantion and u guys are not happy abt it. The same reason the origin of the universe eluded humanity for eons until recently (big bang theory) only to find out it was recoded in the quran 1400 hundred yrs ago.

Pls drop ur toga of pride and stop repaeating what ur orientialist hve been telling u abt the quran being plagarized. U all have deliberately ignored my early post outlining some errors in the bible and challenging why muhammed had not copied these errors but instead correect them
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by gameaddict(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ the seeker. You must be an extremely stupid geologist. Your purpose of asking a question whose answer is beyond human understanding shows how much men will do for pride which is a cloak for their ignorance and stupidity. You claim the Quran is right because it is in accordance with scientific fact. Well, scientific fact says your books are bullshit(are you gonna cut my head for that?). Let us live our lives in peace and love and stop all this religious hypocrisy. God does not even care about all this. What he cares for is you living a life worthy of his love and mercy.

Pride like yours is what caused bloodshed over Jerusalem. God cares little for these things. Our senseless pride and ignorance of things beyond our understanding has led us to actions i'm sure neither Jehovah or Allah nor Jesus and Muhammed will truly support. Live your lfe and let God pass his judgemennt the way He wishes. Let him do as He will. Same goes for all you shameless Christians and Muslims who instead of worrying about your own fate, go about trying to disprove the other for shameless pride.

PS: Are you even going to heaven? You're expecting 72 virgins right? Thats what i think those suicide bombers from Iraq think. So it's all about sex now. bullshit that has destroyed the lives and futures of a billion kids. Think about it.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by pak: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
God bless you Kolaxy and olabowale for your post on page 1
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by theseeker2: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
gameaddict thanks for the advice. I undrstand that i have hurt ur feelings but pls if u have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls shut up!

As per the 72 virgins, i really cant wait. Too bad u have no idea how ur heaven is gonna be like. For sure there gonna must be plently clapping and singing. Have u forgotten the jehovah witness said ur heaven is here on earth. Dont worry u can always use my lavish apartment when d time comes. And i wont forget to send you a post card with photos of me and my luvly virgins
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by mantraa: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
false grin
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by bolanleodu: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
no point arguing with you seeker, go and rest boy or do something else and stop this religious fanaticism and bigotry
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by abelian: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
why is everybody giving the stupid seeker (who will continue to seek for eternity) unnecessary recognition?
that is all the poor guy wants.

the stupid goat keeps on bragging about being a geologist, i guess he is a jobless graduates seeking unnecessary recognition.
the argument is about Noah and the whales, the idiot keeps on dragging us back into which book is right or wrong, which book supports the big bang theory, which book predicted that iran will soon launch a nuclear war head.

the seeker can keep on dreaming of virgins and sex, that is all the justification he needs to question GOD, and say that an holy book is incorrect. a book that was long existing even before his mohamed was even conceived.

If the quran predicted the big bang correctly, then the seeker must have evolved from a monkey( a stupid one at that) as predicted by science since science is the basis of judging which book is right or wrong.

this guy doesn't even have a point than to attack personalties by asking whose feelings he had hurt, or whose book is wrong.
i only pity your existence and your eternity.
there are virgins in hell too, i guess you can join them there. and you can save your post cards, we already have an idea of what you will go through.
idiot
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by olabowale(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
@bowomolo: « #12 on: Yesterday at 04:05:57 AM »
[quoteactually, all creators except the ones in the ark would be dead right?
[/quote]Actually, no! Judgement is only on humans, remember! Sea and Oceans and big water is where sea creatures live! There is no reason to take them from their homes and return them to the same homes later!

[quote]wasn't that God's plan, 2 of each creature you want to save?
In the localised place that the flood occured. Only land animals that could perished, and not see animals. Now you have to know where the location is, then you will have a good argument, considering that this was very early in the inhabitation of earth by man.

Arguing with common sense, who says a great flood wouldn't have lead to the contamination of the whales habitat?
how, consideringa that at the bigging of time, there could not have been any significan human waste, and definitely any of the petrochemical and indutrial, military/medical wastes that we have in the past 2000 years, if i may over emphasise the issue a bit? Lol. There is no possibility of pollution. You know it and I too, know it.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by guysmat(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
If the "men" are going to receive 72 virgins on arrival in heaven, what's in it for the devout muslim women?

[center] 72 honks?   [/center]

Anyway, I wonder where the women will be gotten from cos going by statistics, the ration of 1:72 is pretty steep.

Let's make an assumption that all muslim men make it to heaven (taking cognizance of the muslims population that has lived since Mohammed's time).
Let's keep it at the current population of present day muslims; say 2 billion muslims make it into heaven.

OMG  shocked  shocked , Heaven will be requiring 144 billion women to satisfy fleshy cravings. Haba Dauda(s)!!!  

, em, What of the ones that prefer boys?  wink  wink

Just to cut a bizarre story short, when you die, you die. The next agenda na the review of your report card  undecided  cry  grin cheesy  shocked   ;

Note: please try & score some points for the after-life b4 you die. Getting to the Review Board stage without the prerequisite credit score will be very hazardous to you spiritual existence (most especially since you'll obviously be going to hell if your report card has no credits attached to the life you lived on earth)

The things of the earth will be left behind. No shagging in heaven o; better do all you want to do with all that sperm b4 you check out.

Neither will there be lust, stealing,disobedience, malice, anger, spite, jealousy, and every other vices various spirits try to evoke in our physical nature.

In all honesty & seriousness, worship GOD. All these arguments of whose holy book is better, more scientific, plagiarized, evolved etc will not matter.

On THAT DAY, it'll just be YOU and GOD. Your conscience will either keep you away or bring you b4 HIM.

Leave out the bitterness and enjoy your life.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Tudor6(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^^

Girly, I'd choose shagging 72 virgins for eternity in allah's paradise than wearing white robes and singing praises to jesus like a retard for eternity. . . .smart choice ain't it?
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by timbabng(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
guysmat:

If the "men" are going to receive 72 virgins on arrival in heaven, what's in it for the devout muslim women?

[center] 72 honks?   [/center]

Anyway, I wonder where the women will be gotten from cos going by statistics, the ration of 1:72 is pretty steep.

Let's make an assumption that all muslim men make it to heaven (taking cognizance of the muslims population that has lived since Mohammed's time).
Let's keep it at the current population of present day muslims; say 2 billion muslims make it into heaven.

OMG  shocked  shocked , Heaven will be requiring 144 billion women to satisfy fleshy cravings. Haba Dauda(s)!!!  

, em, What of the ones that prefer boys?  wink  wink

Just to cut a bizarre story short, when you die, you die. The next agenda na the review of your report card  undecided  cry  grin cheesy  shocked   ;

Note: please try & score some points for the after-life b4 you die. Getting to the Review Board stage without the prerequisite credit score will be very hazardous to you spiritual existence (most especially since you'll obviously be going to hell if your report card has no credits attached to the life you lived on earth)

The things of the earth will be left behind. No shagging in heaven o; better do all you want to do with all that sperm b4 you check out.

Neither will there be lust, stealing,disobedience, malice, anger, spite, jealousy, and every other vices various spirits try to evoke in our physical nature.

In all honesty & seriousness, worship GOD. All these arguments of whose holy book is better, more scientific, plagiarized, evolved etc will not matter.

On THAT DAY, it'll just be YOU and GOD. Your conscience will either keep you away or bring you b4 HIM.

. . . Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA!!!!!!!! grin
you just won the argument!!

. . .its so simple to see how the women are left out! Typical MUSLIM way
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by rentng(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
BUT WHY IS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT

MAY BE, THE WHALEs WER "BABY- WHALES , so small"

think hard people.

also noah was marvelously helped,

people did strange things in the time of old

LIKE Elijah outruning the King's chariot,

FOR those that don't believe in the BIBLE's records,

1. with time you would surely,

2. if you don't i really feel sorry for you (even when u don't)
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by olabowale(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2009

If the things of the earth are left behind, then al things in even will be completely strange to those who make paradise, because they will be new, unfamiliar. So no singing, clapping singing of hymes, praising, etc that the Christians are raving about! But then, since all evil things are out, and not particular with Paradise, and nothing is familiar to the inhabitants, I summise that there will not be any happiness, kindnes, joy, etc and all the good stuff, because according to you, they are things of the earth! No?

If you dont know the right religion, the way to worship God, in the true way He ordained, then you would have just gone through life, going with the flow, thinking that you worship God, but not really! You need to know the Religion God ordained for mankind, so that you may at least be considered for mercy, instead of being condemned for doing whatever you want, which is claerly wrong, except that you dont know it then!
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by theseeker2: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
bolanleodu:

no point arguing with you seeker, go and rest boy or do something else and stop this religious fanaticism and bigotry

u guys are jst a bunch of closed minded hypocrites. That is why u will alwys remian a puching bag for the atheist. It is no news that the bible is scientifically inconsistent.

Noahs flood was just a simple case of exageration as is rife with the bible. Yes a flood did happen but it was not universal as narrated in the bible. The quran correctly narrates that it was local similar to sodom and gommorah. This local flood has been tentatively confirmed by scientist working in the mediterenean basin. If the creator of this thread had read the quranic narration he would not have bothered creating it.

Pls try get used to the fact dat the quran is correct and the bible wrong at least on this.
There is no need to start putting out ur frustration on the seeker
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by Damoche10: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Don't you know that Noah's Ark has been found?

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/noah's_ark.htm

I think this should shut your mouth up. Don't under estimate the accurate expressions of the bible cos it is very accurate.
Re: How Noah Carried 2 Whales? by alimat2(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others / Hell Fire: A Twisted Truth Untangled / Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.