Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? (756 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by meekyrozzay: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
FOR ME, NOT SO SURE............ #PALMCHAT
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2016
To my hubby yes I will, to bf Hell no.
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Yeah for sure, if I am married to her smiley I so love my current gf I would do that for her

But..

I can also heal her sick organ. smiley
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2016
grin

Ofcurz.... If we're matched, i can donate it. tongue
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by RealSniper: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2016
As For Me I Will, But Only To My Wife And It Depends On The Chances Of Our Survival. Cos You Fit Give Gf And She Go Leave You Carry Your Part Go Dey Flex Am With Another G.
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by ogorwyne(f): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2016
I pray he never falls sick to that extent. Am not sure what I would do.
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by HMZi: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm,this one is strong o...
.i think i can,but i'll have to weigh the commitments she has shown..it aint that easy o.
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by generalbush(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Parts are different...
Which part exactly??
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by LuvU2: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:
Yeah for sure, if I am married to her smiley I so love my current gf I would do that for her

But..

I can also heal her sick organ. smiley
How wld u do that!
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Daddytyrese: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
undecidedfor why ?? I can't oo we'll rather pray
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2016
LuvU2:
How wld u do that!

By using high spiritual energies.
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by LuvU2: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:

By using high spiritual energies.
yawn nd who will give u that?
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2016
LuvU2:
yawn nd who will give u that?

I would have answered that question, but the bolded just shows I don't have to tell someone like you.

Bye.
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by HMZi: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ofcurz.... If we're matched, i can donate it. tongue
hmmm!! Na so!
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by HMZi: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2016
RealSniper:
As For Me I Will, But Only To My Wife And It Depends On The Chances Of Our Survival. Cos You Fit Give Gf And She Go Leave You Carry Your Part Go Dey Flex Am With Another G.
REALITY!
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by LuvU2: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:

I would have answered that question, but the bolded just shows I don't have to tell someone like you.

Bye.
I yawned because i am used to braggarts like u who claim to hve or command power when they hve no shii undecided
Just the other day a woman lost her life after quiting her med because of one ingrate who claimed to hve healed her. undecided
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Muvacci(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2016
ogorwyne:
I pray he never falls sick to that extent. Am not sure what I would do.

You smart wink
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by ogorwyne(f): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

You smart wink
Thank u.

GLORY

2 Likes

Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yes I can
Who knows if the parts will still be alive after 48 hours it was requested for.
#borrowedlife#
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by humbleAYO95(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why? Not!
Re: Would You Donate A Part Of Your Body To Your Dying Partner? by cooljoe(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
wifey, big fat yes. galfrnd- olorun maje

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Deep In Lust? What Can I Do To Overcome It?? / 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship / Husband Staring At Other Females(i Need Urgent Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.