Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship (752 Views)

"Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions / Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage / Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship by skillzahblog(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Breaking up is hard to do … especially in the gray area of undefined relationships.

A friend of mine was having trouble with a woman he was seeing. They started out as friends, and then hooked up. A couple of months later, he was no longer interested and decided to pull a slow fade away, backing out without saying anything. But the girl continues to call and text and he doesn’t understand why.

I keep telling him he’s not clear with what he wants and that if they were initially friends, she may believe that hook-up or not, they’re still just that—friends. Friends get busy, but still eventually reconnect. If you don’t want this to go any further, you need clarity. It’s that simple.

That’s the problem with how we date today: the lines are so blurred going in that they don’t get any clearer on the way out. If you were never really together, you’re not exactly breaking up—it’s more of a break off.

But how do you know what’s an appropriate way to break things off? How do you even know if it’s happening to YOU?

Find out here http://www.skillzah.com/2016/09/4-ways-to-end-your-unofficial.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
If i click dat nonsense make dis recession use me dance azonto... Next person say your own.
Re: 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship by rosieluv(f): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
la click la die angry
Re: 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Laclick, la bendtongue
Re: 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship by nuelzz04(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
rosieluv:
la click la die angry
die No o

BTW check ya mail wink
Re: 4 Ways To End Your ‘unofficial’ Relationship by rosieluv(f): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
nuelzz04:
die No o

BTW check ya mail wink
okies dear

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Single Girls You’ll Find In Nigeria / 10 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Partner / Must Read: Pleasing Shola’s Mum {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.