Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! (18915 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by lawsonite(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
SEE HOW YOU CAN START MAKING UP TO ₦5,000 DAILY WITH A SMALL INVESTMENT OF ₦1000 _________ ⚠ “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” ~ Wayne Dyer Need Extra Source Of Cash ❔ COOL₦AIRA E-BUSINESS NETWORK is where ordinary people invest their time and a token of ₦1000 and making up to ₦5000 daily on the Internet right into their bank account. STOP poisoning your mind with the fear of 419 scam because it robs you the opportunity of making legit income on the Internet. If you are in doubt and want to be convinced before you join, no problem: • Inbox me for payment proofs. • Google the Coolnaira website for any scam report. • "There is safety in number". Join our Facebook Group to further verify from other participating members the accuracy of this information. Start this online business with only ₦1000 (a life-time Premium membership fee) and you will be glad you did. YES! "You must spend money to make more money". - Plautus WHAT DO I BENEFIT? ____________ • ₦500 Free Sign Up bonus. • Earn ₦500 every time you refer a person. • Earn extra ₦100 every time the people you refer will refer a person(s) , you earn even while you sleep. And that is not all... YOU WILL LEARN USEFUL SKILLS • Free educational Packages that contains 7 home-base manufacturing businesses you can start and make money, specially for Coolnaira's female members. Free web design tools and video turials are all available. DECIDE FOR YOURSELF:- Are you going to let ₦1k to stop you from taking advantage of this lucrative business idea? If I may ask, what other business can you start at home with just ₦1k that will be profiting you up to ₦5,000 daily? You can register by clicking the link below. https://www./?id=join9
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Ferdynixon post=48979675]What kind of online biz can I go into, I really want to do online biz, I need recommendations, I want to start something. Umohurom@yahoo.com that's my email thanks.[/quotpe]

Bro if u r really serious about making real cool money, pls hit my WhatsApp line 08110392721
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

you can work for me. do you have a computer?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by uvalued(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
sparko1:
This is the problem I have with stuff like this, just when I was about making up my mind on trying it out, you bring buying ebook into it.

Let's analyze this:
1. You have an online business that fetch you money from home.
2. If one above is true, then you already have the business running with no problem at all.
3. If number two above is true then you are making money already, not in naira but in Dollar.
4. If four above is true then what do you need marketing an ebook for 2000 naira when the time to market this can be used to make hundreds of dollars.

Except
1. You don't have an online business but an online business ebook
2. You don't trust the ebook can fetch you money but you want other to buy and resell just like you
3. Oh don't get me started on trying to help, I have like dozen of such ebook and many more online scammer trying to sell me more spending time and resources just so I can buy their ebook that will supposedly make me a millionaire.

The big question is who don't want to be a millionaire? None!
So bottom line is if you really do have an online business that fetch that much, you won't have the time to create ebook and please if you want to help people explain how it done, am sure there are other ways you can get money from those ready to start, not just collecting money for ebook and then your number become unavailable for the next century.
i concur with you.. i get turned off wen i hearebook afteri was swindled some weeks back in the name of ebook
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by daringmax(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2016
I need serious article writers. Serious minded individuals should Contact me via whatsapp or call on 07081150086
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by facts4all: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
importexpert:

promote affiliate offers, sell your products or sell ads space.
How do i sell my ads space?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by richmekus: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
I started an online store in the month of April 2016, selling gospel t-shirts and sales are beginning to row in and the numbers are looking good. Am now planning on launching two more online stores and after that will start to train people around me on how to use the technologies and platforms i have used to promote their own business ideas.
Check out my store here: fskshop

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by ultra100(f): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2016
importexpert:
To be frank with you, Nigerian economy is tight as it has always been. it is as unfavorable as our lazy minds want it to be. if complain without thinking outside the box is the greatest weapon we hold up to, then i assure you the tunnel will get thiner towards the end and their will be no light at the end of the tunnel. despite all the complain about the economy, Millionairs are still being made in Nigeria on a monthly basis.

As a matter of fact As you read this article, thousands of people are making real money online, working just a few hours a day from the comfort of their own home. They are living a life that most people only dream about. They took the decision to make extra money at home by starting an online business. If these sounds like something you would like to be doing, keep reading because I am giving you 7 good reasons why you should start your own and make that extra money that you really need. below are the reasons.

1. More freedom

Starting an online business gives you more freedom. It will give you more free time to spend with your Family and Friends. This is what most busy people crave for. If you are one of them, then consider very seriously about starting your own online business. keep in mind that it will be beneficial to automate your business to the best you can so even if you are not spending time online, it will keep making you money.

2. Work your own hours

When you start your own online business, you create your own working hours. Some people like to work late at night (including myself) and others prefer to work early in the morning. You have the freedom to choose the hours that in your opinion make you feel more comfortable and the same time more productive. Remember you are the boss cheesy.

3. No overhead expenses

With an online business you do not have to worry about any operational expenses like leasing a building, paying utilities, paying employees, etc. To run an online business you only need a computer, a good connection to the internet, a willing to learn mindset and tangible sources to learn from. things are changing fast now that so many online businesses can be carried out using our mobile phones.

4. Easy to start

You don't have to be a genius to start your own online business and you don't need any well guarded secrets to make easy money online. It's all about know-how. You can get a good eBook or a good program at next to no cost that can teach you about online business and how to apply the different strategies to promote your website and have a successful online business. You can start making money on the internet as soon as you are willing to put some effort on your part.

5. The whole world is your market

You will be able to make real money online because you can do business anywhere in the world and it doesn't matter where you live. You can live in Ajegunle and do Legitimate business with people in U.k or with people in Canada. It makes no difference. With an online business the opportunities are endless because the internet is a global Village.

6. Affordable

Unlike a regular offline business like a Provision store, a restaurant, Transportation business, health or any type of these businesses, starting an online business requires very little start up capital. As a matter of fact, you can start with less than N10,000. This amount is to cover the basic needs like the domain name, web hosting, autoresponder, etc this is when necessary. Some of the most successful online marketers today started their online business on a shoestring.

7. A 24 hours business

Your business will be running 24 hours a day 7 days a week with nobody complaining about it. You see, after you automate your online business the best you can and that should be one of your main goals, then you don't need to spend more than a few hours on your computer but the internet will be working for you and making you profits 24 / 7. Nothing beats making money on the internet 24 hours a day working just a few hours a week.

Conclussion: Procrastinating if you should start your Online business? Remember the words of Napoleon hills In His Think And Grow Rich, he said "the best time to start is now either you are ready or not because if you are waiting for the right time you will end up never starting cool.

pls, Sir, I really want to start an online biz too.and I would also love to learn from u to enable me start.
my email address is competency001@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by saintkel(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Jannyrocks:

I can work for you. I have a laptop computer. I have really wanted to start an online biz also
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Tricycle Buisness Really Pays...? / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.