Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! (18886 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by kinswhite(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Keziehenry:
Op pls can you recommend a genuine online business that someone can start with little cash for me
I advice u start MMM. This MMM platform is touching lives and it has helped me so much. I have been paid twice and the 3rd pay of abt N121000 is loading. I just cant think of any biz that can pay like MMM 4 doing nothing. Give it a try with any little cash u have nd u will see ur returns after 30 days.
call/whatsapp for guidance on registration and other benefits
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by kinswhite(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2016
I advice u start MMM. This MMM platform is touching lives and it has helped me so much. I have been paid twice and the 3rd pay of abt N121000 is loading. I just cant think of any biz that can pay like MMM 4 doing nothing. Give it a try with any little cash u have nd u will see ur returns after 30 days.
call/whatsapp for guidance on registration and other benefits
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by edubaba(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2016
humble2:
My brodas pls help a soul here,, av bein searching for a viable online biz dat I cld do, to help body and soul yle still searching 4 a job, aside my teaching job of 13k salary which isn't helping my wife and kid, I nid sometin I cld do even if d earning is little I wldnt mind, It can support wat I earn now.,pls guys show a brother d way,. My email is; emmy2lop@yahoo.com

Pls brother extend your blessing with online Business ideas and site. i will come back to testify. stancorp9@gmail.com. Thanks bro
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2016
sparko1:
This is the problem I have with stuff like this, just when I was about making up my mind on trying it out, you bring buying ebook into it.

Let's analyze this:
1. You have an online business that fetch you money from home.
2. If one above is true, then you already have the business running with no problem at all.
3. If number two above is true then you are making money already, not in naira but in Dollar.
4. If four above is true then what do you need marketing an ebook for 2000 naira when the time to market this can be used to make hundreds of dollars.

Except
1. You don't have an online business but an online business ebook
2. You don't trust the ebook can fetch you money but you want other to buy and resell just like you
3. Oh don't get me started on trying to help, I have like dozen of such ebook and many more online scammer trying to sell me more spending time and resources just so I can buy their ebook that will supposedly make me a millionaire.

The big question is who don't want to be a millionaire? None!
So bottom line is if you really do have an online business that fetch that much, you won't have the time to create ebook and please if you want to help people explain how it done, am sure there are other ways you can get money from those ready to start, not just collecting money for ebook and then your number become unavailable for the next century.

Bless you. You took the words right out of my mind. This culture is not helpful and no wonder we still lag behind in this country. eBook sales generation.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by edubaba(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:
thinking of which online business to start? see my works on Mini importation at www.importsng.com

have a question about starting up an online business? i am here to help you out cheesy

Please my brother Kindly Send me Ideas and Online Business Guide AT stancorp9@gmail.com. You MAY be my saviour in this harsh economy. Thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by cayodey: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Waooo, I see.... You guys are really ready to work...
If truly you are.... Call/WhatsApp: 08064288850 for a very cool online biz that will beat your imagination....
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Ferdynixon(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2016
What kind of online biz can I go into, I really want to do online biz, I need recommendations, I want to start something. Umohurom@yahoo.com that's my email thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by paulstrings(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Come and Discover how to make money from social media..Work from home
#SoftWork
Email: Paul@mayconceptsolutions.com

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Soore(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please I have sometin little doing and having searching for a way to make money online. I will appreciate it if u recommend an eBook to read or a part time work online. I will be grateful.pls u can reach me on "olaolu652@gmail.com
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Obinnio: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
tgmservice:
whAt the are you saying
I am saying the nonsense you read
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by h20water(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

you can work for me. do you have a computer?

I do have a laptop. how do I start? this is my email ofodumnelson@gmail.com. am very serious with this
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by teenagetalks(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

please include me. have got a laptop.my mail is on my profile.thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by meettosin87(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Do you need cheap,fast,effective bulk sms with 100% delivery system for your business advert, promotion, company staff update,
wedding invitation, schools, and lots more . visit
www.bansmsg.com . call 08138400887, 08186044314,
08169414001, 09053868151 whatsapp 08124884650

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by sunnymornin1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

I will really love to get involve too, I will love to work wit u, because I am so fustrated working as a cleaner pls help a brother
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by tubby0425(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:
To be frank with you, Nigerian economy is tight as it has always been. it is as unfavorable as our lazy minds want it to be. if complain without thinking outside the box is the greatest weapon we hold up to, then i assure you the tunnel will get thiner towards the end and their will be no light at the end of the tunnel. despite all the complain about the economy, Millionairs are still being made in Nigeria on a monthly basis.

As a matter of fact As you read this article, thousands of people are making real money online, working just a few hours a day from the comfort of their own home. They are living a life that most people only dream about. They took the decision to make extra money at home by starting an online business. If these sounds like something you would like to be doing, keep reading because I am giving you 7 good reasons why you should start your own and make that extra money that you really need. below are the reasons.

1. More freedom

Starting an online business gives you more freedom. It will give you more free time to spend with your Family and Friends. This is what most busy people crave for. If you are one of them, then consider very seriously about starting your own online business. keep in mind that it will be beneficial to automate your business to the best you can so even if you are not spending time online, it will keep making you money.

2. Work your own hours

When you start your own online business, you create your own working hours. Some people like to work late at night (including myself) and others prefer to work early in the morning. You have the freedom to choose the hours that in your opinion make you feel more comfortable and the same time more productive. Remember you are the boss cheesy.

3. No overhead expenses

With an online business you do not have to worry about any operational expenses like leasing a building, paying utilities, paying employees, etc. To run an online business you only need a computer, a good connection to the internet, a willing to learn mindset and tangible sources to learn from. things are changing fast now that so many online businesses can be carried out using our mobile phones.

4. Easy to start

You don't have to be a genius to start your own online business and you don't need any well guarded secrets to make easy money online. It's all about know-how. You can get a good eBook or a good program at next to no cost that can teach you about online business and how to apply the different strategies to promote your website and have a successful online business. You can start making money on the internet as soon as you are willing to put some effort on your part.

5. The whole world is your market

You will be able to make real money online because you can do business anywhere in the world and it doesn't matter where you live. You can live in Ajegunle and do Legitimate business with people in U.k or with people in Canada. It makes no difference. With an online business the opportunities are endless because the internet is a global Village.

6. Affordable

Unlike a regular offline business like a Provision store, a restaurant, Transportation business, health or any type of these businesses, starting an online business requires very little start up capital. As a matter of fact, you can start with less than N10,000. This amount is to cover the basic needs like the domain name, web hosting, autoresponder, etc this is when necessary. Some of the most successful online marketers today started their online business on a shoestring.

7. A 24 hours business

Your business will be running 24 hours a day 7 days a week with nobody complaining about it. You see, after you automate your online business the best you can and that should be one of your main goals, then you don't need to spend more than a few hours on your computer but the internet will be working for you and making you profits 24 / 7. Nothing beats making money on the internet 24 hours a day working just a few hours a week.

Conclussion: Procrastinating if you should start your Online business? Remember the words of Napoleon hills In His Think And Grow Rich, he said "the best time to start is now either you are ready or not because if you are waiting for the right time you will end up never starting cool.

please,how can u help... need an advice.thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by humble2: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
cc.. importexpert: my oga i sent u a pm....tank u sir
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by computerboy: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
facts4all:
How do make money using your blog without adsense
What do you blog about?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by DEDEAL77(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
l can work for you IMPORT EXPERT my email addrss is del22fash@gmail.com infact am ready to begin thanks with my laptop am DELE
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by burnagee(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:
thinking of which online business to start? see my works on Mini importation at www.importsng.com

have a question about starting up an online business? i am here to help you out cheesy
hello pls I need advice on an online biz to startup..pls inbx me Ur number or chat me up on 08181010930..tnx and God bless.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by greatzema: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jannyrocks:

I can work for you. I have a laptop computer. I have really wanted to start an online biz also
im also interested please... I have a computer.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by greatzema: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
paulstrings:
Come and Discover how to make money from social media..Work from home
#SoftWork
Email: Paul@mayconceptsolutions.com
i need it please... My email is tobyfanihun@gmail.com
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by greatzema: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

i have been thinking and thinking on which one to lay my hands on online. Please help a brother i got a laptop and a modem! My email is tobyfanihun@gmail.com
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by DEDEAL77(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
l can work for you IMPORT EXPERT my email addrss is del22fash@gmail.com infact am ready to begin thanks with my laptop am DELE 08096603408
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Ghidey(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:
To be frank with you, Nigerian economy is tight as it has always been. it is as unfavorable as our lazy minds want it to be. if complain without thinking outside the box is the greatest weapon we hold up to, then i assure you the tunnel will get thiner towards the end and their will be no light at the end of the tunnel. despite all the complain about the economy, Millionairs are still being made in Nigeria on a monthly basis.

As a matter of fact As you read this article, thousands of people are making real money online, working just a few hours a day from the comfort of their own home. They are living a life that most people only dream about. They took the decision to make extra money at home by starting an online business. If these sounds like something you would like to be doing, keep reading because I am giving you 7 good reasons why you should start your own and make that extra money that you really need. below are the reasons.

1. More freedom

Starting an online business gives you more freedom. It will give you more free time to spend with your Family and Friends. This is what most busy people crave for. If you are one of them, then consider very seriously about starting your own online business. keep in mind that it will be beneficial to automate your business to the best you can so even if you are not spending time online, it will keep making you money.

2. Work your own hours

When you start your own online business, you create your own working hours. Some people like to work late at night (including myself) and others prefer to work early in the morning. You have the freedom to choose the hours that in your opinion make you feel more comfortable and the same time more productive. Remember you are the boss cheesy.

3. No overhead expenses

With an online business you do not have to worry about any operational expenses like leasing a building, paying utilities, paying employees, etc. To run an online business you only need a computer, a good connection to the internet, a willing to learn mindset and tangible sources to learn from. things are changing fast now that so many online businesses can be carried out using our mobile phones.

4. Easy to start

You don't have to be a genius to start your own online business and you don't need any well guarded secrets to make easy money online. It's all about know-how. You can get a good eBook or a good program at next to no cost that can teach you about online business and how to apply the different strategies to promote your website and have a successful online business. You can start making money on the internet as soon as you are willing to put some effort on your part.

You will be able to make real money online because you can do business anywhere in the world and it doesn't matter where you live. You can live in Ajegunle and do Legitimate business with people in U.k or with people in Canada. It makes no difference. With an online business the opportunities are endless because the internet is a global Village.

6. Affordable

Unlike a regular offline business like a Provision store, a restaurant, Transportation business, health or any type of these businesses, starting an online business requires very little start up capital. As a matter of fact, you can start with less than N10,000. This amount is to cover the basic needs like the domain name, web hosting, autoresponder, etc this is when necessary. Some of the most successful online marketers today started their online business on a shoestring.

7. A 24 hours business

Your business will be running 24 hours a day 7 days a week with nobody complaining about it. You see, after you automate your online business the best you can and that should be one of your main goals, then you don't need to spend more than a few hours on your computer but the internet will be working for you and making you profits 24 / 7. Nothing beats making money on the internet 24 hours a day working just a few hours a week.

Conclussion: Procrastinating if you should start your Online business? Remember the words of Napoleon hills In His Think And Grow Rich, he said "the best time to start is now either you are ready or not because if you are waiting for the right time you will end up never starting cool.

Pls reach me on 08028266988.
Planning to have a classified website.
Regards
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by bodefakorede(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

...I have a computer also,can I work for you?my email..samueladewunmi59@gmail.com.thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by MaeBlocks(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

1. More freedom

2. Work your own hours

3. No overhead expenses

4. Easy to start

6. Affordable

I really do appreciate this your post as I have been searching for what kind of online biz to delve into to backup my job. Pls tell me the different options that are available to try and the best links.
Thanks.

7. A 24 hours business

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
vickisibor@yahoo.com........I have tried several online businesses to no avail...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by abdulmalik3(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

i want it bro, my email is lawalabdulmalik795@gmail.com
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! by Afolabi78: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some Of You Are Asking How To Start Online Business. But Somebody Said You Go To Business Section To Learn What You Can Do With Your Laptop, Desktop. Go To Business Section And Learn About Freelancer,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuffs In Bauchi Down By 50% / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Fire Razes Atakumosa Central Market In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.