Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring (1088 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring by pcicero(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2009
Hello guys, one of the most difficult questions in life, particularly a relationship is "what do women want?"
A friend who just lost his job has a lady he started dating shortly before he lost his job. It was a relationship made in heaven and consummated on earth.
She is working class and at 29 has never been in a relationship. He has had a fair share of the romantic world and hoping to commit himself wholeheartedly into the relationship.
Then the unexpected happened, the guy lost his lucrative job in one of the top Telecom company.
The lady was supportive and forthcoming. However, the situation was becoming overwhelming for the guy when he couldn't easily get another job.

Now, he has been complaining that she has been unreceptive towards him and perhaps involved in another relationship which he cannot substantiate.

The lady wants him to focus instead on their relationship and stop snooping or dwelling on pettiness to which the guy says that his present condition far outweighs.
She complains that he nags too often and becoming increasingly irritated. She alludes her decision to keep her relationships with other people, particularly her male friends from him due to his constant nagging.
So what do ladies want?
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring by honsule(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2009
pcicero:

Now, he has been complaining that she has been unreceptive towards him and perhaps involved in another relationship which he cannot substantiate.

until he is able to substantiate his suspicion,it still remains in the realm of mere allegation.
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring by Shola2009(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2009
The dude,needs to get himself a JOB!! no girl wants a man who cant take care of himslef talkless of her.He needs to leave the bitch too,if things arent working out,na by force to have girlfriend??
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
See wetin joblessness dey cos? tell him to get a job! cheesy grin
Re: My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring by AniLee(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
I support the woman. Mind you this aint got nuthin to do wit sexism. She jus sounds more rational. She supported the guy through his job loss and urges him to concentrate on their relationship. I think she is a good woman. The guy is definitely more insecure as he is jobless and for understandable reasons so. But for now he should jus be grateful that his woman can stand by him through this difficult time.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Toast Her? / Ever Pick A Fight With Your Partner To Hook Up With Someone Else? / Can I Trust Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.