Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Can I Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust Her? (1088 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust Her? by mby247: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2010
I was cherish n love my gf so much but I am losing the trust I have for her. Am in diaspora and my gf is a student in the UNI outside Lag. she is a regular facebooker and I decided to open a new facebook with diff pic n account and try to ask her out and she as been responding pretty fine. Giving me her contact number, where she stays and we plan of meeting and she is give a positive response about that. I am being to think, she would be seeing other guys back in sch if she can fall cheap despite claiming she is "In a relationship". I think am getting jealous here, can some1 advice me here pls, no insult.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by pheonixChi(f): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
She is probably just enjoying the attention and has no intention of cheating on you. We women love attention from men especially as you are far away, you want to ask yourself why you have posed as someone else to see if you can trust her? is there something wrong already in your relationship?
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Areaboy2(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
its a rule of thumb, i'm sure u guys have heard it b4, if u havent, hear it now! (girls in particular)

WHEN U GO OUT OF YOU WAY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING, YOU DEFINITELY WILL FIND IT tongue
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Travelista(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2010
You can enjoy a man's attention without leading him on.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by pheonixChi(f): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2010
Travelista:

You can enjoy a man's attention without leading him on.

that is such a contradiction. If you enjoy a man's attention how do you show it? and showing that enjoyment of it is a green light to any man chasing you. He will fancy his chances the moment you respond positively. This response right here is typical of some ppl who want to have their cake and eat it., anyway that's not relevant to this guy's concerns.

@ poster i forgot to add that  you want to be careful what you attract into your life, when you go in disguise trying to catch your girl out, you very well may be planting seeds in her mind. If there is anything you can take from here , it's that like attracts like, if you are constantly worried she'll cheat , then cheat she will. Stop this honey trap business and build your relationship with her. Good luck
Re: Can I Trust Her? by mby247: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2010
pheonixChi:

that is such a contradiction. If you enjoy a man's attention how do you show it? and showing that enjoyment of it is a green light to any man chasing you. He will fancy his chances the moment you respond positively. This response right here is typical of some ppl who want to have their cake and eat it., anyway that's not relevant to this guy's concerns.

@ poster i forgot to add that  you want to be careful what you attract into your life, when you go in disguise trying to catch your girl out, you very well may be planting seeds in her mind. If there is anything you can take from here , it's that like attracts like, if you are constantly worried she'll cheat , then cheat she will. Stop this honey trap business and build your relationship with her. Good luck

Thanks for the posts. I really appreciate but I would like to let u know why am doing this as am not trying to instill such seed in her mind. I really treasure her so much and owez respect her so much even to the extent tat I have not seen her "Pant". She is "V" and ask for my understand n respect and I am giving her the full respect and support. Of recent, their family got some financial problems and she told me she is desperate of helping out to as far as doing "Runs gal". I discourage her of such tot with harsh words and advice her. So I decided to play pranks on her which is responding postively. She is this person tat as told me "Am no more interested" twice. Wat if meeting guys turns out for her to fall in love with them?
Re: Can I Trust Her? by sereques(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2010
mby247:

I was cherish n love my gf so much but I am losing the trust I have for her. Am in diaspora and my gf is a student in the UNI outside Lag. she is a regular facebooker and I decided to open a new facebook with diff pic n account and try to ask her out and she as been responding pretty fine. Giving me her contact number, where she stays and we plan of meeting and she is give a positive response about that. I am being to think, she would be seeing other guys back in sch if she can fall cheap despite claiming she is "In a relationship". I think am getting jealous here, can some1 advice me here pls, no insult.

How will you feel if your gf have her friend to seduce you just to confirm if you are faithful or not?
Re: Can I Trust Her? by DeepSoul(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2010
Since you are in "diaspora", as u put it, she might just be bored and feels d need to meet new people.
If she's sensible enough, these new frndships will not need to anything bad.
But if she isn't strong-willed, bros, I sorry for you oh!

They say whn u go out of ur way to look for something, u'd definitely find it.
I don't mind finding it oh! Knowledge is power. The most important thing is what you decide to do with that "power"
Ignorance definitely isn't bliss. Definitely isn't!
Re: Can I Trust Her? by hauler: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2010
@Poster,
You better ignore all the people above me giving you the wrong advice. This girl will cheat on you,and i'm sure you know it deep down inside you. For someone that considered being a "runs gal" for money, and also claims to be a "v" at same time is kinda contradictory. Go ahead and use one of those fake accounts to act like you are in Lagos and you will see that she'll willingly turn up in the hotel that you claim to be.
One of my friends was in the same scenario and the girl showed up at the hotel at 10:30pm at night from UI expecting to meet her new found facebook lover. You should have seen the look on her face when my friend opened the door.
Trust me, if she is talking about meeting up with someone she doesn't know on fb, she will certainly do it, and please don't listen to all these people saying she's doing it for attention. If she was looking for attention only i'm sure she could get that from any of the guys she sees on a daily basis on campus. You better shine your eyes and don't get it twisted!!
Re: Can I Trust Her? by eridah2007(m): 1:37am On Apr 27, 2010
@poster
hauler is right,pls subcribe now cool
Re: Can I Trust Her? by pheonixChi(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hiya

Is it not lovely that ppl here are saying she will cheat on you especially as they have the luxury of not being in your position. If she cheats on you then she is not for you, i would not  have palpitations over something you can not control, if she is yours then all will be well. Nobody knows you two and your relationship , my strong advice is stop this honey trap you are setting and let fate take control. As for the ''runs'' comment , sounds like she has her own worries about you too and was trying to perhaps keep you on your toes(if so, thats was unwise as it may have triggered the doubt for you)

I'll tell you of my  best friend, while she was in naija everyone had something to say about her, she went to all the best  parties in town and was seen with some many guys(who happened to be platonic friends) and she developed a rep for being a slut! and guess what she was a virgin all along, she did not lose it till she got married yrs ago well into her twenties. This goes to show how we tend to judge women in our culture so quickly as sluts because they seem outgoing etc, it's what's being displayed here.Basically my point is just let it be, you are obviously worried, try to talk to her about your fears and see if there are ways you two can communicate alot more as she may be lonely and i am sure you are too and remember not to expect her to be a saint if you too can not promise thesame(like attracts like !). Stay positive let us know when to buy a hat oh! wink
Re: Can I Trust Her? by fubiluv: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2010
I personally don't see any thing wrong in meeting new people.
She might just be playing along.After all she is not married.
You can neva know were you meet you husband. grin ; tongue tongue
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2010
That girl is prolly screwing around.dont be deceived cos if she can have thots of doing "runs" she's prolly done it or would willingly do it.forget that virginity story,we've heard it all before.chop ur own before other guys cut you out of the game.wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Aproko(f): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2010
@ OP,

i think you should ask her if she has a boyfriend and how she feels about him (with your fake ID). that way you will know whats on her mind before you start going bunkers. but for you to have bothered trying to play this kind catch me if you can game, then it means the fundamental ingredient i.e. trust was missing in the first place or simply not enough.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by SAGoddess: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ poster, I guess you got rewarded for your PSYCHO behaviour, such great lengths you went to just to feel so insecure, SMH!
Re: Can I Trust Her? by daduke2k(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
I was abt 2 tel u 2 deal wif ur insecurities first buh frm anoda perspective, luks lyke d gurl is realy wilin 2 cheat on ya. . . .bt i advise against u tryin 2 stalk her. If u ar realy sure shes cheatin, confront her first and talk her abt it. Thats all 4 nw.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by harakiri(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
Mr poster, dont let all these people quoting NWO grammer fool you e.g insecure, stalking,mysognist bla bla bla. Anybody who has learnt harsh lessons in life should know that unfettered trust will be taken for granted someday. There is nothing wrong in you checking on her faithfulness. Most of the self righteous posters would have gone crazy and done worse. Most times the only thing you should listen to is your inner voice. If your mind bugs and tells you she's cheating, she probably is. Any real brotha here with experience will tell you likewise. Dont let all these 'alice in wonderland' posters decieve you. Use your head and follow your inner voice. Good luck.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by xavier3(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ i agree wit u brov.
from time to time one should test their partners faithfulness
Re: Can I Trust Her? by mby247: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2010
Aproko:

@ OP,

i think you should ask her if she has a boyfriend and how she feels about him (with your fake ID). that way you will know whats on her mind before you start going bunkers. but for you to have bothered trying to play this kind catch me if you can game, then it means the fundamental ingredient i.e. trust was missing in the first place or simply not enough.

Yes at first she told me she is engage and wen I ask about the bf, she would be like "Leave my bf outta this and discuss something else". I do cherish her so much. Of lately, she don't reply to my msgs anymore cos wen last I spoke to her I told her I feel some1 wanna take her from me n she reaffirm her commitment n love for me.

I owez for or in love with "V" babes but I have no choice than to respect there stand and decision for why they wanna keep it and wen and whom they wan to give it to. But like Phoneixchi said, if she is for me, let thy will be done, hehe. So am just keeping my mind n tot nw away from the insecurity cos I know she is in an environment with lot of guys out there in sch and if she really loves me as she claim, she would be there and wait for me. Thanks all for ur opinion and contribution.
Re: Can I Trust Her? by sexdoctor(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2010
^^^@Poster,
shame on u for allowing ur self on such drama,
tell you the truth a girl u date will always cheat on you, for one reason or the other, mostly d fault could be on your part eg
1 less time with her
2 Not serious about the out come of the affair
3 Not providing few basic needs
4 Not been Bold enough as a Man

with all this in place u still have issues with her, then fine your squre root ma brada, cos she is not attracted to your personality but something else
Sex Doctor Say So cool cool cool
Re: Can I Trust Her? by agathamari(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2010
your gf has no business giving her phone number to other men without a legitimate reason, she has no business meeting guys socialy either especialy when you dont know who the guy is. your gf crossed teh line. you need to decide if you want to confrun her and try to work through this or just cut ties all together but either was she was definitly wrong

ps. not all girls cheat nor do all guys but the attitude that they all will and that is ok only makes cheating more prevelant
Re: Can I Trust Her? by Rusty09(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
Guy, just start packing your bags and prepare to move on abeg. She is surely running shows, Any girl who is in a relationship and would agree to all this is not committed so abeg, just do like Jay-Z said, ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!
Re: Can I Trust Her? by tkb417(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ poster i forgot to add that you want to be careful what you attract into your life, when you go in disguise trying to catch your girl out, you very well may be planting seeds in her mind. If there is anything you can take from here , it's that like attracts like, if you are constantly worried she'll cheat , then cheat she will. Stop this honey trap business and build your relationship with her. Good luck

Nice post

but does this change the fact that the babe is ever ready to jump on the faceless guy on the internet?
Re: Can I Trust Her? by pheonixChi(f): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2010
tkb417:

Nice post

but does this change the fact that the babe is ever ready to jump on the faceless guy on the internet?

Hmmm well perhaps not, my reckoning is that she is just  raving in the attention  and likes the chase maybe it validates her who knows? it may surprise you to know that sometimes some women lead guys on knowing full well they stood no chance with them,not in a million years. Then again she could be a cheat we really don't know just playing both sides of the coin here as she cant defend herself.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Love / What Is your Idea Kind Of Man Or Woman U Wan 2 Spent D Rest Of your Life Wit? / Why Women Cheat In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.