Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware (23044 Views)

First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / 5 Signs That Shows Your Android Smartphone Is Infected With Malware / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by McBrooklyn(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
azeecoboy:
bros,please how do we detect a virus infected site

Bro, I'm sorry I don't know that one either but you've to be careful with some websites you're going to surf especially the ones Google will redirected you in to cool
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
danxzy:
OMG

Is like you are here with me seeing the problem am facing

tomorrow will make it one month i bought this very phone but now its usless to me

am experiencing all you mentioned above (AUTOMATIC INTALLATION, UNWANTED ADS, LAGGING, OVER HEATING, BATTERY DRAILING)

the worst part of it is whenever the phone went off, i will on it back but i cant make call immediatly. if i dail any number it will trip off for about 6 to 10 times before i can be able to make call, the same thing happened to my formal tecno with anger i gave it out to somebody and bought this new one, now am facing the same problem, i just remove the memory cad now to see if there is virus in it because its the same memory card am using in that tecno.

please what can i do to stop it i dont have money to buy another phone now

somebody mentoned STUBBORN TROJAN KILLER let me try and see but if there is any other way that will help me stop it please tell me. you can share it to me on whatsapp 08139034522.

eeyaa!! I feel ur pain bro, I was once in your shoes and it can be very devastating in this case ur mb is the major casualty here, every other technique you may apply are just try and error

the best bet is to (smash)the phone, yes you heard me right ,that's what I did cuz giving it to someone else is also putting them in same problem you wanted to avoid also brake the sim and make sim swap brake the memory card and get a new one

all the accessories on that phone had been contaminated

Get a new phone
Get a new sim card
Get a new memory card

follow these rules if you can afford it and thank me later
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Lordreal: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Get a perfect makeover at an affordable price #yea#yes easy for more info:call/bbm pin:08130441568/
7b3dff52.@PalomaDeReal.
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
omari5:

Please what can you do if yours has been infected already

Am going to post something on that soon
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
eleko1:
sad embarassed God bless u OP.I'm unable to delete/uninstalled one caller I'd from my son Samsung tablet.What can I do

Detailed solution coming soon
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by omari5(f): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Reediano:

Am going to post something on that soon
ok tanx
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by misB: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Samsung galaxy tab 2 keeps rebooting. Tried all forms of factory reset, no solution found. Please any one with a better solution?
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by dipeolu16(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Nice one Bro.
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by gungab(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Thanks op... I have experienced all the above you listed up there..
Nothing annoys me than the constant installation of apps... Worse part they when straight to my rom making it impossible to uninstall... I have made used of almost all the antivirus I know of, yet no solution.....

Until I came across "Stubborn Trojan Killer" walahi this is the best antivirus I've ever used...
Thanks to it my phone is free from those crazy virus.
No more auto switching on of my Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and data...no more auto installations, no more ads, no more switching off of my phone.....

Boss can you please gimme d name of d app u use to prevent malware on your device
My phone is Ram is infected as well
Just quote me
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
gungab:

Boss can you please gimme d name of d app u use to prevent malware on your device
My phone is Ram is infected as well
Just quote me
download STUBBORN TROJAN KILLER from Google Play... then do deep scanning
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by whitecloth: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Thanks op... I have experienced all the above you listed up there..
Nothing annoys me than the constant installation of apps... Worse part they when straight to my rom making it impossible to uninstall... I have made used of almost all the antivirus I know of, yet no solution.....

Until I came across "Stubborn Trojan Killer" walahi this is the best antivirus I've ever used...
Thanks to it my phone is free from those crazy virus.
No more auto switching on of my Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and data...no more auto installations, no more ads, no more switching off of my phone.....
Thanks for the Info.
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by admindim: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2016
ok
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by gungab(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Will it work on phone That's not rooted
Thanks for your prompt reply
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2016
gungab:

Will it work on phone That's not rooted
Thanks for your prompt reply
though my phone is rooted, but I believe it should work with unrooted phones. just give it a try and let me know if it works.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2016
whitecloth:
Thanks for the Info.
you're welcome
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by independent12: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Installing an anti virus app on your device when u can prevent it yourself. See more on this Here
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Sorry guys I wanted to post a thread on how to remove this malwares but have been having issues posting a new topic... **Server overwhelmed ish**

But you can try this out...
https://www.nairaland.com/3325197/5-best-antivirus-anti-malware-apps#3325197.5
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by charijee(f): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Recently, my battery has been draining so fast....it's really worrisome sad

Could it have been infected with malware
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
charijee:
Recently, my battery has been draining so fast....it's really worrisome sad

Could it have been infected with malware

Your battery don spoil be that. grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by charijee(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your battery don spoil be that. grin
JJ what do I do
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
charijee:
JJ what do I do

You'll have to explain very well before I profer a solution... How often do you charge and how long does it last before the next charge?
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by charijee(f): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You'll have to explain very well before I profer a solution... How often do you charge and how long does it last before the next charge?
Ok, meet me yonder grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
charijee:
Ok, meet me yonder grin

My door is wide open! grin
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
omari5:

Check out this link: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/09/5-different-ways-to-permanently-get-rid.html
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
melakes:
my mobile is infected with ENGRIKS, ENGRIL, MOBILEOCR, they av bn so stubborn. plz can someone recommend suitable antivirus to remove them completely. Thanx.
John902:
My phone picks itself automatically when one calls and at times 3minutes will be on and my phone will either be inside my pocket or where I couldn't reach,so people stop calling me cause they don't believe if I tell them the problem,all they say is it was intentional. I hope I get a solution. itel1501
Fidelismaria:
Op U Re God Sent Am Currently Experiencing Dis Poo Its Rily Frustrating Dere Are Times I Just Wanna Boil D Fone In Hot Water So Op Abegi Biko Wat Re D Solutions
DEIFIED:
I am currently experiencing all of the above mentioned. Nothing is as annoying as seeing your phone dowloading various apps on its own, most of this app are adult$ apps. And for the phonw to be hanging every 5minute, with overheating as if its an electric iron.
demzey:
Op u jus sed all dat is happening to my gionee P4 now, wit a lolipop version, its so frustrating, frm 15% u go jus hear pum pum pum, 4%, e don off, all witin one minute. I don disable stupid apps tire, e go day cum bk insef
Naijageak:
so what is the solution. thanks
danxzy:
OMG
Is like you are here with me seeing the problem am facing
tomorrow will make it one month i bought this very phone but now its usless to me
am experiencing all you mentioned above (AUTOMATIC INTALLATION, UNWANTED ADS, LAGGING, OVER HEATING, BATTERY DRAILING)
the worst part of it is whenever the phone went off, i will on it back but i cant make call immediatly. if i dail any number it will trip off for about 6 to 10 times before i can be able to make call, the same thing happened to my formal tecno with anger i gave it out to somebody and bought this new one, now am facing the same problem, i just remove the memory cad now to see if there is virus in it because its the same memory card am using in that tecno.
please what can i do to stop it i dont have money to buy another phone now
somebody mentoned STUBBORN TROJAN KILLER let me try and see but if there is any other way that will help me stop it please tell me. you can share it to me on whatsapp 08139034522.
eleko1:
sad embarassed God bless u OP.I'm unable to delete/uninstalled one caller I'd from my son Samsung tablet.What can I do
omari5:

You guys can check out this link..

5 Different Ways To Permanently Get Rid Of Malware And Bloat Wares On Your Andro

https://www.nairaland.com/3328991/5-different-ways-permanently-get
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by gungab(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Boss d appz is d bomb
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
gungab:
Boss d appz is d bomb
you're welcome... hope it has solve the problem?
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
gungab:
Boss d appz is d bomb
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by gungab(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

yes ooo
Thanks once more
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
misB:
My Samsung galaxy tab 2 keeps rebooting. Tried all forms of factory reset, no solution found. Please any one with a better solution?

https://www.nairaland.com/3306449/5-ways-protect-guard-android
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by roeb1987(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2017
good work. these are just possible problems, what are the possible solutions to these problems?
Re: 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware by Reediano(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2017
roeb1987:
good work. these are just possible problems, what are the possible solutions to these problems?

Check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3328991/5-different-ways-permanently-get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Network Is Poor! / Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / How To Flash Your Phone With USB Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.