Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) (4797 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
It was reported that a young lady identified as Cynthia,
was recently picked up by an Alhaji and after they had
fun he took he to his guest house, gave her $2000 (840,
000) to suck and sleep with his monkey.

MaDailyGist further revealed that, Cynthia refused the
offer at first but later agreed after taking another look at
the money. The Alhaji later dropped her and few hours
later, she started complaining of stomach ache and
sources revealed that, maggots started coming out of
her private parts.

Cynthia was later rushed to the hospital by her friends
but she died before they could attend to her.

https://www.naij.com/950510-shocking-lady-died-sleeping-alhaji-monkey-n840000-photo.html

Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
mtchewww.. Good for her
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2016
and who's to spend the $2k now??
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by debque(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
I saweth
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
*Singing*

The love for money gat me working on a Saturday angry

The love for money got the girl fûcking an ape cheesy

Abeg who get lighter here?? undecided

1 Like

Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
*Singing*

The love for money gat me working on a Saturday angry

The love for money got the girl fûcking an ape cheesy

Abeg who get lighter here?? undecided
U wan smoke small tongue
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2016
annnikky:

U wan smoke small tongue

Lol, Nah! NEPA don carry light for here so I wan use am light my lantern cos it's dark here tongue

And BTW, It won't be bad if we can smoke shît and get high together once tongue
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Nah! NEPA don carry light for here so I wan use am light my lantern cos it's dark here tongue

And BTW, It won't be bad if we can smoke shît and get high together once tongue
Sori I detest smoking tongue tongue
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
annnikky:
Sori I detest smoking tongue tongue

Lol, I detest smoking too tongue

Wetin you con like?? kiss
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I detest smoking too tongue

Wetin you con like?? kiss
Ermmh.. Too many tinx buh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2016
annnikky:

Ermmh.. Too many tinx buh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Name it maybe I've got some we can have fun of exploring together tongue
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Name it maybe I've got some we can have fun of exploring together tongue

No u dnt grin grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
annnikky:

No u dnt grin grin

Lol, I'm sure I have something to offer you that you haven't come across before tongue
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm sure I have something to offer you that you haven't come across before tongue
Nuffing jare grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
Nuffing jare grin

Annnikky, gimme love ooo undecided
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Annnikky, gimme love ooo undecided
kiss kiss wink grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
kiss kiss wink grin

Annnikky Gimme Love ooo undecided

Na you dey catch my shot ooo angry
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Is on d way grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

McBrooklyn hw u dey na cheesy dnt wori d luv will soon come grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Is on d way grin

Bruh, wetin be your own now undecided

No come carry your own reggae spoil my blues angry
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Is on d way grin

Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
McBrooklyn hw u dey na cheesy dnt wori d luv will soon come grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Y giving me that face na boo angry
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
Y giving me that face na boo angry

Because you ain't giving me love ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Guy y u dey para like this na grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Guy y u dey para like this na grin

angry angry
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Because you ain't giving me love ooo embarassed embarassed
kiss grin
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
kiss grin

OK, I don't need your love again angry angry
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, I don't need your love again angry angry
Y na honey pie sad
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:

Y na honey pie sad

Because I've gotten the love I needed from another honey pie tongue
Re: GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) by annnikky(f): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Because I've gotten the love I needed from another honey pie tongue
Hmmmm... Ok oooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) / See This Thing I Just Started Doing [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.