Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today (1137 Views)

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / How Bad Economy Of Nigeria Affect Our Sexy Boys With Six-packs / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Airforce1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok so today I read someone commited suicide and left a suicide note addressed to buhari and I was sad.

Due to the love I have for my people I had to cut my 4sq meal a day to 3 to help a brother or sister.

The country is hard please don't turn your back on someone who walk up to you for help because you might be their last chance of staying alive.

God bless you as you read.

Lalasticlala
Front page if necessary.

Bless up.

Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
Airforce1:
Ok so today I read someone commited suicide and left a suicide note addressed to buhari and I was sad.

Due to the love I have for my people I had to cut my 4sq meal a day to 3 to help a brother or sister.

The country is hard please don't turn your back on someone who walk up to you for help because you might be their last chance of staying alive.

God bless you as you read.

Lalasticlala
Front page if necessary.

Bless up.

[/s]

This is the right way... Write nothing cool.If Mark did all these bullpoo, nobody would snap pictures with him. Buy sense from the nearest Aboki.

That's the version of senses that fits you angry

2 Likes

Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by slimthugchimee(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
and yet you lineup in the atm to withdraw, what are you withdrawing there? your destiny?
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by EMPERORLEEE(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]

This is the right way... Write nothing cool.If Mark did all these bullpoo, nobody would snap pictures with him. Buy sense from the nearest Aboki.

grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Maxi112: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
What is general Bush doing here? cheesy grin
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin grin cheesy grin

wink... Watagwan...
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maxi112:
What is general Bush doing here? cheesy grin

Person just dash me fre 10mb cheesy

This guy just use picture collect like 5mb from the 10 angry cheesy
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Airforce1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]

you're a nobody so shut the fuckup
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Maxi112: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:

hahaha grin cheesy some people need sense

Sometimes I wonder the source of the inspiration grin
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Airforce1:

[s]you're a nobody so shut the fuckup
[/s]
Now you made a little mistake that needs correction.

Have you ever asked yourself personal questions as to why your life is like this? angry. Posting pictures upandan Nairaland and trying to bruise up your low self-esteem?

Somebody somewhere is playing Bet9ja gambling with your upstairs, so you need to get a spare from a Northerner angry

2 Likes

Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by adaksbullet: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
These airbus1 boys we not let ppl too ear words undecided.... U are ate 4 foods evriday en?.....and u are hapi that u are cuted it too 3 wen oyinbo ppls his say ate 3 time dayly undecided....are u have brains sha? angry angry angry........shai pussssssi his cash fire cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by EMPERORLEEE(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
adaksbullet:
These airbus1 boys we not let ppl too ear words undecided.... U are ate 4 foods evriday en?.....and u are hapi that u are cuted it too 3 wen oyinbo ppls his say ate 3 time dayly undecided....are u have brains sha? angry angry angry........shai pussssssi his cash fire cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Hahahahahahahha my paddy paddy
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
How does the picture tell us how you feel?

Why asslicking yourself?
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by ogorwyne(f): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]

I concur
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:

[/s]
Now you made a little mistake that needs correction.

Have you ever asked yourself personal questions as to why your life is like this? angry. Posting pictures upandan Nairaland and trying to bruise up your low self-esteem?

Somebody somewhere is playing Bet9ja gambling with your upstairs, so you need to get a spare from a Northerner angry
Troll him properly, dat guy has become a nuisance to NL grin
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
The day u have sense is the day I'll deactivate my account.. but I doubt that day would ever come
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by MzPecs(f): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:

undecided
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by MzPecs(f): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

angry angry undecided
Must you always get yourself a ban? angryangryundecided
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Must you always get yourself a ban? angryangryundecided

Am I a Mod?

Those guys don't like me angry

Time for Night Vigil... Sleep well angry undecided
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by MzPecs(f): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

Am I a Mod?

Those guys don't like me angry

Time for Night Vigil... Sleep well angry undecided
Night Vigil kor, Morning vigil nii undecided undecided

You sef sleep well angry undecided
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by generalbush(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Night Vigil kor, Morning vigil nii undecided undecided

You sef sleep well angry undecided

angry angry
Re: Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today by MzPecs(f): 12:31am On Sep 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See The nvde She Sent For Me (picture) / The Kendra Childs Murder: 5 Things We Know Right Now / Beginning Days Of My Life At Government College Ibadan +18 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.