Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media (74385 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by horladmejy(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
You have done well bro....bravo bravo to your insight
Phonefanatic:
Digging is sometimes important if you want to take a relationship to another level. On 2 occasions I tried this trick before.... Opened another account, chatted up so called Bae's and after about a week guess what? On the 2 occasions I rented a hotel and invited Bae of which she had no clue I was the one chatting her.... That night she gave me excuse that she was sick and can't come around but ended up going to see the ghost chatter in the hotel room lo and behold she met me in the hotel room....... Case closed relationship ended on both occasion.

I've tried that on current Bae e no just work... She simply told me she is in a relationship when I pressed further she deleted me.

Being techy I got her password codedly and once in a while I snoop her whatsapp chats only to see all my chats with her since we started others are business related, no funny sms or whatever then I felt guilty cos if she check my whatsapp I'm dead grin grin.

I scored her 95/100 then changed to team Bae only even at that I will snoop once in every 4months grin. The day I will see funny chat I think she deserves forgiveness and I will know there's something I'm not doing right.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by lakesidepapa(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

If it's casual relationship just have fun and don't bother but if you are seeking to go further try it first.

Yes i got u. I'm seeking to go further with her and i'll need it to test her loyalty
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Mayflowa(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Digging too much in a relationship is just bad. grin

Rokiatu! You are still representing. You look toned now. HOW are you?

How much time, energy and resources has the guy invested in the new relationship to be snitching and to believe that his girl would commit to him. time he should have spend caring and winning her heart.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Many girls failed this loyalty test 24/7.

My ex failed it.

Another girl I knew her boyfriend told Nollywood star Emeka Enyiocha that he was her cousin. I never told the dude who is a rich investment banker now and they are married. If I told him then, he would not have married her.

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by pepigeorge(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:

Hmmmmm.......people are different sha.....I only marry cos I want to get kids..... apart from dat if ur hole nor sweet me again or lose alignment I switch hole

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
pepigeorge:

Only a foolish man will trust a woman.50%...even the wife in the house just give her 15% trust.....gf 1%.... alawa 0%.......I must do DNA test 4 my kids
If you do DNA test for your kids and they are not yours, what's next? grin grin cheesy
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Ya but most times women just love attention and would entertain another nigga. Not for dating but just to pass time.
like seriously? shocked shocked
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by SleekyPosh(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2016
horladmejy:

UNCERTAINTY IS AS CONSTANT AS CHANGE ITSELF..THE GOLDEN RULE IS "TRUST NOBODY"
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Eya, he should take heart cry grin grin cheesy the lesser he knows the better....but he just decided to punish himself tongue grin

@least, he now knows where he stands.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2016
If na man do this nw nairaland girls no go let person hear word,instead u guys are saying he shldn't dig..una well sef?

1 Share

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Ya but most times women just love attention and would entertain another nigga. Not for dating but just to pass time.

Can we wipe away time together?
Just asking
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Fourwinds: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
hmmmmm ....this is an eye opener..

hoes are never loyal

2 Likes

Phonefanatic:

Today Bros.... It's Friday grin I don't do more than a bottle anymore or good wine

cheesy grin grin
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by ElNur1: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Digging is sometimes important if you want to take a relationship to another level. On 2 occasions I tried this trick before.... Opened another account, chatted up so called Bae's and after about a week guess what? On the 2 occasions I rented a hotel and invited Bae of which she had no clue I was the one chatting her.... That night she gave me excuse that she was sick and can't come around but ended up going to see the ghost chatter in the hotel room lo and behold she met me in the hotel room....... Case closed relationship ended on both occasion.

I've tried that on current Bae e no just work... She simply told me she is in a relationship when I pressed further she deleted me.

Being techy I got her password codedly and once in a while I snoop her whatsapp chats only to see all my chats with her since we started others are business related, no funny sms or whatever then I felt guilty cos if she check my whatsapp I'm dead grin grin.

I scored her 95/100 then changed to team Bae only even at that I will snoop once in every 4months grin. The day I will see funny chat I think she deserves forgiveness and I will know there's something I'm not doing right.

phone fanatic
I sent You an email.pls check it.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Eya, he should take heart cry grin grin cheesy the lesser he knows the better....but he just decided to punish himself tongue grin
Chai.!!! Agidigbin in Nasarawa
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by SleekyPosh(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2016
pepigeorge:

Only a foolish man will trust a woman.50%...even the wife in the house just give her 15% trust.....gf 1%.... alawa 0%.......I must do DNA test 4 my kids

Another Like mind... cool Here Bro..walk in blue..

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by pepigeorge(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If you do DNA test for your kids and they are not yours, what's next? grin grin cheesy

Drive her and d kids na...... abi na me go train another man kid...
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by SleekyPosh(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Mayflowa(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Orikinla:
Many girls failed this loyalty test 24/7.

My ex failed it.

Another girl I knew her boyfriend told Nollywood star Emeka Enyiocha that he was her cousin. I never told the dude who is a rich investment banker now and they are married. If I told him then, he would not have married her.

Really? You think so. The guy may know more damning things than you. boyfriends keep quite at times. even husbands do sometimes
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
I don't understand these guys who have a problem with being the side dude...that's what every correct guy should be praying to be...let the main dude bear all the financial and emotional cost and Mr. Side dude steps in when there's a lacunae in the fvcking cheesy
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by slowbreeze(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Yesoo...u r so ryt.Digging sumtyms helps especially in a rltsp ur considering takin to d next level,bt one shuld be prepared for any outcome..I tried it once on a guy I was seriously considering and he fell like a pack of cards.He was willing to hook up dat same day we bcame friends on facebook and chatted and of course denied having a gfrnd..He never knew i was d one who did it till date,but dat made me know my stand ,keep my options open & allowing d relationship die a natural death.lol!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

you snoop every 4months and you think she 'deserves' forgiveness if you see funny chat?
You don't deserve her.

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
He said "New Girlfriend"

Did it ever cross this guys mind that his supposed new girlfriend may not yet consider him a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Phonefanatic: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2016
Jobia:
you snoop every 4months and you think she 'deserves' forgiveness if you see funny chat?
You don't deserve her.

Reality check sorry....
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by pepigeorge(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

I havd tested alot, 99% failed.... as a bachelor I have my whole apartment wired......wen they visit me.... sometimes I just leave them in my apartment and go out..... wen I come back and play my tapes.... u will laf at the different calls they made......at the end I just fvck and fvck till am tired of their hole... just stop calling or picking their calls

3 Likes

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Speeddial(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
why deceiving the guy u lied to abi? Efi
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
pepigeorge:

Drive her and d kids na...... abi na me go train another man kid...
easier said than done grin grin tongue
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Fourwinds: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
dat is wrong and stupid...

do you have a b/f..

hell nah.!!

does dat sound intelligent if d girl has one.?

at d end of d day if it leads to something sex., every girl will try try to exonerate d guilty
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Qualer: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
shocked shocked

I thought you said "as long as you are my wife"

I was gonna say marry me quick. grin

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Mayflowa(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2016
horladmejy:

Don't bravo him! That guy is crazy. He isn't loyal himself.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Masterclass32: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

A disciplined girl will always keep her moral values whether with ring or not.

Word.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Qualer: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm ....this is an eye opener..

hoes are never loyal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.