Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media (74391 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Chigold101(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Digging too much in a relationship is just bad. grin
the guy never loved himself nor the girl.
It is foo.lishness to expose someone you claim to love to anyform of temptation.

Mumu people always claim to CIDs.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
pepigeorge:

I havd tested alot, 99% failed.... as a bachelor I have my whole apartment wired......wen they visit me.... sometimes I just leave them in my apartment and go out..... wen I come back and play my tapes.... u will laf at the different calls they made......at the end I just fvck and fvck till am tired of their hole... just stop calling or picking their calls
you are just sad grin cry is this what you do in your spare time? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Masterclass32: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Wonder why the dude is crying. ... Its painful sha.
But he gotta move on and don't look back. The girl isn't worth an ounce of poo.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Damfostopper(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
trust biitches at ur own peril
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Agu87(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Ya but most times women just love attention and would entertain another nigga. Not for dating but just to pass time.
and f**k in d process right
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by horladmejy(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
SleekyPosh:

UNCERTAINTY IS AS CONSTANT AS CHANGE ITSELF..THE GOLDEN RULE IS "TRUST NOBODY"
doesn't give room for not trusting your wife....you have to trust your wife why? Cos she's your wife and its your decision to have her as that We can't run away from that decision as a man... Am less concerned about trusting your gf or not though.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by pepigeorge(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you are just sad grin cry is this what you do in your spare time? grin grin

babe is fond....... grin grin grin grin....am always one step ahead.....
I don't need to see u do it...jjust hear
cos the Bible says that which come out of the mouth defies the man

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by horladmejy(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Mayflowa:

Don't bravo him! That guy is crazy. He isn't loyal himself.
I know.....in fact I can't do what he did....but then in his mind his bae is the dating him alone which allows him have peace from within..it helps guy with good heart to stop multiple gf mindset..my opinion though.. But he went extreme.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Fourwinds: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2016
KevMitnick:
Knowing is good, helps you decide fast if you should stay or go. Time is precious. If you dig deep enough, you'll find what you're looking for.
good words
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by neocortex: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
I don't understand these guys who have a problem with being the side dude...that's what every correct guy should be praying to be...let the main dude bear all the financial and emotional cost and Mr. Side dude steps in when there's a lacunae in the fvcking cheesy

The side dude also bear the financial and emotional cost.
You are only safe if you planned never to get marry and never
to spend a dime.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by steppin: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
cekhoe:
He said "new girlfriend", so let's ask how long has the relationship been, loyalty in a relationship is earned, and also people must learn to differentiate between casual relationship and a serious relationship,this is the same way you will ask a guy "are you single", he will answer yes, ask him are you celibate, he will say NO, I know misogynist will have a filled day on this thread
You can be single without being celibate dear. Haven't you heard of flings?
Maybe it's not for ladies, but guys do that.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by jaywhoco(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

She's here Rokiatu is her ID oya start trying. grin

Seriously bro are you cursed grin grin so you want me to try my Bae with you angry angry..... May ant bite your scrotum angry

amen
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Na why he com dey cry nahhhhh......
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nectarbaba(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. Trust girl at your own risk. I once saw a message on my ex phone telling a guy he loves her. I challenged her and she told me that her telling a guy she loves her dosent mean she loves her. I just smiled that day and carried on like it was nothing but deep down o knew that relationship is going nowhere. So whenever i need i sex i give her a call that what she is meant for. Correct fucking and dumping.

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by SleekyPosh(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
horladmejy:
doesn't give room for not trusting your wife....you have to trust your wife why? Cos she's your wife and its your decision to have her as that We can't run away from that decision as a man... Am less concerned about trusting your gf or not though.

YOUR LIFE YOUR CHOICE SIR.

Have a good day.
smiley
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by poweredcom(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Dis nigga did d right tin infact dis kind of babe is an olosho

Trust no girl they r all d same just Bleep her enuff na she go fear u
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nectarbaba(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. Trust girl at your own risk. I once saw a message on my ex phone telling a guy he loves her. I challenged her and she told me that her telling a guy she loves her dosent mean she loves her. I just smiled that day and carried on like it was nothing but deep down o knew that relationship is going nowhere. So whenever i need i sex i give her a call that what she is meant for. Correct fcking and dumping.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by pepigeorge(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
It's better to let things be the way they are especially if one isn't prepared for the outcome..

Pele.

Hmmmmm...... I like to know the outcome and be prepared. .... to me every woman is despensable, I dont want a who.re bringing up my kids
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by HalimaX(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Well, he got what he was looking for.
Can we rest now?
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by lifestyle1(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

She's here Rokiatu is her ID oya start trying. grin

Seriously bro are you cursed grin grin so you want me to try my Bae with you angry angry..... May ant bite your scrotum angry

Hehehe cheesy
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by dhardline(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Digging is sometimes important if you want to take a relationship to another level. On 2 occasions I tried this trick before.... Opened another account, chatted up so called Bae's and after about a week guess what? On the 2 occasions I rented a hotel and invited Bae of which she had no clue I was the one chatting her.... That night she gave me excuse that she was sick and can't come around but ended up going to see the ghost chatter in the hotel room lo and behold she met me in the hotel room....... Case closed relationship ended on both occasion.

I've tried that on current Bae e no just work... She simply told me she is in a relationship when I pressed further she deleted me.

Being techy I got her password codedly and once in a while I snoop her whatsapp chats only to see all my chats with her since we started others are business related, no funny sms or whatever then I felt guilty cos if she check my whatsapp I'm dead grin grin.

I scored her 95/100 then changed to team Bae only even at that I will snoop once in every 4months grin. The day I will see funny chat I think she deserves forgiveness and I will know there's something I'm not doing right.
Wow lucky you. Hold her real close though.
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Tstone1(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Defining love these days is like definine 'Change in Nigeria'..it has a lots of phases to each sides.

Only time shall tell if she's the one sha grin
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Ghost447(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
missvera:
grin grin see where your investigation has landed you tongue
Where? Is she the only girl in this world?
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
steppin:

You can be single without being celibate dear. Haven't you heard of flings?
Maybe it's not for ladies, but guys do that.
under what category does fling belong to?, isn't it a casual relationship? And why will you have s3x with a lady on more than one occasion and still call it a fling?
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by sulex947(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Ya but most times women just love attention and would entertain another nigga. Not for dating but just to pass time.
Hmm, just to pass time, and pass out in the process
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Fragilegirl:
Lol. Shebi u want to see spirit?
d reason y girls are so secretive in almost every thing dey do ....even padding
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Fourwinds: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2016
HalimaX:
Well, he got what he was looking for. Can we rest now?
no we cannt rest oooo...u too need to be investigated
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by Anoruo(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
rokiatu:
Digging too much in a relationship is just bad. grin

how do you mean too bad? with the rate of unfaithfulness one has to be sure these days .
Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by horladmejy(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
SleekyPosh:

YOUR LIFE YOUR CHOICE SIR.

Have a good day.
smiley
so you no wan trust your wife? I go tell her if you marry at the end grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by 99foxxy(f): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Digging is sometimes important if you want to take a relationship to another level. On 2 occasions I tried this trick before.... Opened another account, chatted up so called Bae's and after about a week guess what? On the 2 occasions I rented a hotel and invited Bae of which she had no clue I was the one chatting her.... That night she gave me excuse that she was sick and can't come around but ended up going to see the ghost chatter in the hotel room lo and behold she met me in the hotel room....... Case closed relationship ended on both occasion.

I've tried that on current Bae e no just work... She simply told me she is in a relationship when I pressed further she deleted me.

Being techy I got her password codedly and once in a while I snoop her whatsapp chats only to see all my chats with her since we started others are business related, no funny sms or whatever then I felt guilty cos if she check my whatsapp I'm dead grin grin.

I scored her 95/100 then changed to team Bae only even at that I will snoop once in every 4months grin. The day I will see funny chat I think she deserves forgiveness and I will know there's something I'm not doing right.
Guilty too but what if she's here and she sees this your revelation? God de see oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media by horladmejy(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Let us all just put our unknown spouse into God's able hands... If possible we should include them in every prayer point and fasting from now on..cos even CIA can't identify the ladies with so many bf if they really want to stay in the shadow... I fear ladies abegi, my eyes has seen and over seen self. So if you like tail her to the last if she would do bad she definitely would. My 2cent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.