Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth (1043 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Pretty Girls Of Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by henrydadon(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
#Drumroll please!
as i present to you the sexist man alive on earth.. grin grin
Isn't he sexy grin grin?

The man goes by the name Delayoh Cheddas and he posted this photos on facebook and wrote, "I am the sexiest Man alive. I'm hotter than your Bitch. #YHTS TILL DIE!

please nairalander you guys should take it easy on him with the bashing grin

cc:lalasticala

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by falconey(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2016
mrcork unlce
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by youngberry001(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Mtcheww make ah just manage laugh

buhahahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by Emisun5n(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2016
See black nyaaaash...lolzzz
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by Raydos: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2016
i don laugh, laugh, and laugh sotey i don poopoo for body ooh grin

if i had know i wouldn't have clicked on this thread

op you'll be held responsible for this
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by ikombe: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Sexiest grin

Chai i don laugh sote i fall comot from danfo wey i tamu grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2016
The boy aint normal,i pity his family.

Where are the Psychiatric Doctors ?

grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by Flexherbal(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Who is this one!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by Mimidiva(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Eya, enemies don finally catch this dude, see black bum bum grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Yuck!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by Eleganza33(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol warris dis
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by nicerod(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

is this nt se.un osewa??

abi se na lalastica.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Sexiest Man On Earth by henrydadon(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2016
nicerod:
grin grin grin grin

is this nt se.un osewa??

abi se na lalastica.. grin grin grin grin

lol..the guy fit be lalasticala oo

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Affectionate Drawings, #40 000 Price. / Shocking News About Anal Sex / Five Nigerian Prostitutes Fighting Over Customer In Italy (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.