Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin (3500 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Talk2Bella(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2016
I just found out I am the biggest fool of the century, I feel so used and right now I might do something to this girl really bad.

I am 35, and she’s 22, I knew her when she was 16 and made it known to her I would love to marry her, although I haven’t been celibate but I am a man and I can sleep with whoever I want to.

She got admission when she was 19, and I have tried my best to give her and best and make her very comfortable so she won’t be carried away by university life.

She said no sex before marriage, I agreed because I knew her family and they were strong Christians, I naturally assumed they had imbibed the notion into her so I didn’t even make an effort, I haven’t even kissed this chic before and now she’s telling me shit.

She’s graduating soon and we’re planning to get married but she just dropped a bomb, she’s not a virgin, I know she was a virgin when I met her, or was she? I don’t know I am confused, ever since she told me she’s refused to pick my calls or reply my messages.

I still love her but I am dying to know why she’s lied to me all these while, or did she get deflowered in school, oh my I am finished this girl has killed me, maybe she wants to break up I don’t know but my heart aches so much I cant breathe.

What do I do?

Talk2Bella.

This virginity of a thing has made many girls become very deceptive, do I blame her for lying to you, yes I do, but if she was a virgin when you met her it means she’s been cheating on you and it’s not just a one night stand kind of cheating, she’s heavily involved with someone else.

If she doesn’t want to reply your messages or pick your calls, why not go pay her a visit and hear what she really has to say, first you need not attach much importance to the virginity because it’s gone, all you need to find out if she’s willing to move past that and be honest and tell you what’s really going on.

You being a man doesn't give you the right to cheat, should I say you got caught in your own game, while you were busy saving her virginity and deceiving other girls, other men were busy helping you take care of her virginity, but I am not here to condemn anyone.

If you’re willing to forgive you must also be willing to forget and move on, I trust you can make this work.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-lied-to-me-about-being.html

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
So?
U self u b Virgin?
Good begets good good. Hold it or free it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Drownedgod(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
You can sleep with whoever you want to but dem tie her leg abi...My jollof rice haff nearly done...I'll get back to you later

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by BlackSEER(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2016
I don't think you are ready to get married. A serious man at ur age should know that virginity shouldn't come close to one of the criteria one seek in a Lady.virginity is in the mind of the bearer. if the lady's characters is good while dwell too much on such non- serious issue. You are not even virgin
The best thing to do now is to visit her and find out why she has been rejecting ur calls.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Drownedgod:
You can sleep with whoever you want to but dem tie her leg abi...My jollof rice haff nearly done...I'll get back to you later
Guys are outspoken about their sexual history but girls always uses virginity to make guys see them as purity.Meanwhile,most of them who forms virgin have been fvcking right from Adam and Eve.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Snow5(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2016
So as a man... U got every right to Fvck any lady...

And she as a woman has no right to even have any fantasies of any kind.. Not to talk of cheating self...

Hey bro... I got a news for u...

That lady has got every fvcking reason and right to date and sleep with whoever she pleases to do it with... As long as u haven't put a RING ON THAT FINGER OF HERS

you are a priiiiiiiiickkkkkk!!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2016
I think she's done with that guy grin grin he should move on tongue

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by abokibuhari: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2016
fvck the all
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
I haven’t been celibate but I am a man and I can sleep with whoever I want to.

The boy is a goat!!!!!!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by HaneefahRN(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
You haven't been celibate cos you are a man and can sleep around but she should be celibate cos she is a woman abi. She is no longer a virgin pls kill yourself

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Talk2Bella(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I think she's done with that guy grin grin he should move on tongue

I think so too

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Talk2Bella(f): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:
You haven't been celibate cos you are a man and can sleep around but she should be celibate cos she is a woman abi. She is no longer a virgin pls kill yourself

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Dagaya(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahahhaahhha.. this is really funny. you assumed she was a virgin? and then u dint make any advances of any sort.
all because her family has a strong religious background, and you assumed again that she will be religious in campus.

what were you expecting from a 19 year old who got admission into the university?
Do you have any idea of the amount of boys in campus?
Do u know the amount of peer pressure she must have faced?
am pretty sure when your in her age, you had all the fun u wanted and needed.
Have you even put yourself in her shoes? you met her at 16 and your grooming her for marriage from 16-19.
A girl of 19 who is in her prime would love to explore her body, her surroundings, considering she just got freedom from the house.

look my guy there is alot i can say to make you understand you the architect of your own problems, but i dun tire to type.

so please do me a favor, since you claim you love her, accept her like that, give her time.
I am pretty sure she is not coming back, she has tasted the forbidden fruit, so move on. Get a mature lady, settle down and desist from being a paedophile.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Talk2Bella(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
hehehehheeh

damn ur harsh

Dagaya:
hahahhaahhha.. this is really funny. you assumed she was a virgin? and then u dint make any advances of any sort.
all because her family has a strong religious background, and you assumed again that she will be religious in campus.

what were you expecting from a 19 year old who got admission into the university?
Do you have any idea of the amount of boys in campus?
Do u know the amount of peer pressure she must have faced?
am pretty sure when your in her age, you had all the fun u wanted and needed.
Have you even put yourself in her shoes? you met her at 16 and your grooming her for marriage from 16-19.
A girl of 19 who is in her prime would love to explore her body, her surroundings, considering she just got freedom from the house.

look my guy there is alot i can say to make you understand you the architect of your own problems, but i dun tire to type.

so please do me a favor, since you claim you love her, accept her like that, give her time.
I am pretty sure she is not coming back, she has tasted the forbidden fruit, so move on. Get a mature lady, settle down and desist from being a paedophile.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Kassidy90(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Eeyah maybe it escaped her mind to tell u when she eventually lost it...sorry bruh

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by gj22(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I just found out I am the biggest fool of the century, I feel so used and right now I might do something to this girl really bad.

I am 35, and she’s 22, I knew her when she was 16 and made it known to her I would love to marry her, although I haven’t been celibate but I am a man and I can sleep with whoever I want to.

She got admission when she was 19, and I have tried my best to give her and best and make her very comfortable so she won’t be carried away by university life.

She said no sex before marriage, I agreed because I knew her family and they were strong Christians, I naturally assumed they had imbibed the notion into her so I didn’t even make an effort, I haven’t even kissed this chic before and now she’s telling me shit.

She’s graduating soon and we’re planning to get married but she just dropped a bomb, she’s not a virgin, I know she was a virgin when I met her, or was she? I don’t know I am confused, ever since she told me she’s refused to pick my calls or reply my messages.

I still love her but I am dying to know why she’s lied to me all these while, or did she get deflowered in school, oh my I am finished this girl has killed me, maybe she wants to break up I don’t know but my heart aches so much I cant breathe.

What do I do?

Talk2Bella.

This virginity of a thing has made many girls become very deceptive, do I blame her for lying to you, yes I do, but if she was a virgin when you met her it means she’s been cheating on you and it’s not just a one night stand kind of cheating, she’s heavily involved with someone else.

If she doesn’t want to reply your messages or pick your calls, why not go pay her a visit and hear what she really has to say, first you need not attach much importance to the virginity because it’s gone, all you need to find out if she’s willing to move past that and be honest and tell you what’s really going on.

You being a man doesn't give you the right to cheat, should I say you got caught in your own game, while you were busy saving her virginity and deceiving other girls, other men were busy helping you take care of her virginity, but I am not here to condemn anyone.

If you’re willing to forgive you must also be willing to forget and move on, I trust you can make this work.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-lied-to-me-about-being.html

Ode
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Eyah Pele bros, use this to end your misery.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by MJBOLT: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
If your girlfriend lied to you bout being a Virgin,what's our business??
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Lexxyburg(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
fool.... fvck her like a thousand times and dump her, remember to do anal too, and make sure you dump your load in her mouth every time you fvck her. thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lexxyburg:
fool.... fvck her like a thousand times and dump her, remember to do anal too, and make sure you dump your load in her mouth every time you fvck her. thank me later.

That's sounds enticing wink

Such a nottie boi tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Lexxyburg(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

That's sounds enticing wink

Such a nottie boi tongue
I'm nottie on fridays.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Lastking147(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lool very funny grin
He's looking for tight pucci hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Opistorincos(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nl ladies and gents get bad mouth
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who is this old mumu?hw can u be excercising ua prick nd want the gal to be a puritan 4u?remember the golden rule.so far she aint ua wife she z not wholly indebted to u.so it pains wen she cheats bt is okay wen u cheat.'you are psychologically deranged'4 tnkn dat way.anyway if u stl want her beta 4gv and 4get.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
kolewerk
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
Who is this old mumu?hw can u be excercising ua prick nd want the gal to be a puritan 4u?remember the golden rule.so far she aint ua wife she z not wholly indebted to u.so it pains wen she cheats bt is okay wen u cheat.'you are psychologically deranged'4 tnkn dat way.anyway if u stl want her beta 4gv and 4get.
Na una ladies dey form like say konji no dey worry una.Una go say no" sex until after marriage "Meanwhile una dey service the kitty outside.

LADIES: Check Out This New Trending Fashion You Probably Have Not Seen Before / What's Your Best Sex Postion?? / For Ladies, Want Bigger Boobs? Come In (pictures)