Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (9091 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

I'll refer you to my instagram page so you'll see going to the middle east na small thing. I don't have to lie to prove any point. @Jemeel_ab
Congrats o. Now go find some Israelites.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Congrats o. Now go find some Israelites.
They're very religious there. There's no point going to look for them.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

They're very religious there. There's no point going to look for them.
Yeah, the Bible told you so. See fufu dey form foreign.. na u I go come public forum come deceive. Lol.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

Very irritating lie. Your posts are making sense sir grin

No mind am grin Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrajansKong:

I have to ask. Do you live outside Nigeria? Have you EVER spoken to Orthodox and Unorthodox Jews.

I have and do.

If you had you would know that even the most observant Jew does not believe in giants, arks, talking snakes, talking donkeys and the sun standing still.

But we do.

Jews understand the Old Testament to be the myths, legends ancient customary law and partial histories of some of their people's. But then, they are comfortably adult.

We are not.

We believe in their magic book absolutely and literally.

We are the world's clown...

Suddenly every atheist on Nairaland has been to Israel or have met Israelis who rejected the bible .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Yeah, the Bible told you so. See fufu dey form foreign.. na u I go come public forum come deceive. Lol.
This 1 na ode sha. When you interact them you'll definitely know who they are and their belief Guy I no come here come preach. Just to clear you that you did not meet any Israelite talk more or 2. You don't have to lie to prove any point
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

Guy I no come here come preach. Just to clear you that you did not meet any Israelite talk more or
Ok Sir, no vex. Na Palestine I meet. I no go lie to you again. Im really sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Ok Sir, no vex. Na Palestine I meet. I no go lie to you again. Im really sorry.
If you like make ironic statement na you sabi.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

If you like make ironic statement na you sabi.

Sarcastic.

You are welcome. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
plaetton:

You don't get it.

Even for the religious amongst them, which are not in the majority

The number of the irreligious in Israel is picayune - insignificant and of no importance- when compared to the religious . And only half of the Jewish Americans see Judaism as a religion while the atheist/irreligious/agnostic half see it as a culture .

they have the right to be religious about their ancestral myths, as long as it gives them meaning and purpose and cohesion.
Bible stories are not mythical - the cornucopia of facts to support this is on the internet .

The real joke is Africans( that scoff, mock and demonize their own ancestral beliefs and cultures) being religious About the ancestral myths of a foreign culture that doesn't give rat's bottom whether you exist or not.

You don't seem to get it sir . African / traditional religions impeded progress and development - the ancestral religious practices kept Africans away from enlightenment for thousands of years . These purveyors of these "Jewish myths" saw how we were enmeshed in our primitive religious practices and showed Africans the only way to freedom - Jesus Christ . They exposed the falsehood of those primitive religions . They built schools , hospitals - they laid the foundation for education in Africa .

So I'm not sure why you are complaining ? Will atheism put food on the table ? Or will it provide us with uninterrupted electricity? The most advanced and wealthiest nations in the world are countries who have Christians preponderant in case you don't know . Focus on the real problems and stop blaming Christianity .

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Sarcastic.

You are welcome. smiley
grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
I don't understand your style of debate. If you want to have an honest conversation, what's the point of accusing someone of lying when he says he met two Israelis? What about that is so incredulous? This is exactly why debating on NL Religion threads always devolves into rains of insults and abuses. I think you should venture to argue with good intent, the way the character of Jesus would have you do.

If I were an alien from another planet reading the NL debates between atheists and Christians, I definitely wouldn't want to become Christian because a large fraction of the Christian debaters on here are very quick to troll massively and rain down insults. @KingEbukasBlog and @winner01 and @Naijadeyhia, three of you are Exhibit A for this sort of behavior. I particularly can't understand how you guys can even consider yourselves Christians or Christ-like. If Jesus was divine, then I can't understand how (based on your NL attitudes) he would consider you guys to be people who "Love Your Neighbors As Yourselves"; the bile that comes out of your mouths is legendary.

But then maybe the Yahweh character would be fine with your behaviors, since his behaviors in the Old Testament can not be seen as moral by any stretch.
Jay542:

This 1 na ode sha. When you interact them you'll definitely know who they are and their belief Guy I no come here come preach. Just to clear you that you did not meet any Israelite talk more or 2. You don't have to lie to prove any point

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cc : winner01 , Felixomor , naijadeyhere , strawman , promise10 , kilo4sure , image123

The Op said religion stops you from reading other books and only wants you to read holy books . Have you heard anything more stupid today than that ?
That's the stupidest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by waldigit: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
A lot is wrong with us no doubt. Let me tell verily that forces of prophecy, events and destiny rules the world as the Bible made it clear. Yet we are free to make our choices and whatever we make as choices becomes our destiny.
Religion were truly presented to us to help us yet we have our choices to make like any free will being. The devil may have special interests in us yet choices are there for us to decide to partner with him or rejects his offer.
We were victims of so many misfortune yet we were not alone. If other could free themselves why couldnt we.
The missionaries came stopped killing of twins,introduced education, stopped war, stopped human rituals etc. paid supreme price. whatever is their shortcoming yet they are not expected to be perfect. I wonder why we couldn't perfect their imperfections since more than fifty years of departure.
to me it is an height of mediocrity to put blame on anybody because we have our choices to make.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Muafrika2:

That's the stupidest

Honestly !! And its like he blamed religion for every possible problem he could think of . grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
I don't understand your style of debate. If you want to have an honest conversation, what's the point of accusing someone of lying when he says he met two Israelis? What about that is so incredulous? This is exactly why debating on NL Religion threads always devolves into rains of insults and abuses. I think you should venture to argue with good intent, the way the character of Jesus would have you do.

If I were an alien from another planet reading the NL debates between atheists and Christians, I definitely wouldn't want to become Christian because a large fraction of the Christian debaters on here are very quick to troll massively and rain down insults. @KingEbukasBlog and @winner01 and @Naijadeyhia, I'm talking to you three.]

Have you ever heard of the word "persiflage" ?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Lool. Look at this retard. You think everyone has a poor mentality like you. What's special about meeting Israelites? Who are you that I'll lie to impress you? undecided

Everyone hates Jews, the only ppl who like them are ass- kissing Africans
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

It's freaking annoying. The Average Nigerian Christian sees the world as Muslims vs Christians, Israel/Us/Uk and the rest of the world. They have little understanding of how the world works. Every news headline is viewed through the lens of Biblical prophesy.
Slap 'Hosanna, Jerusalem,David' on any product and watch sales increase. That's how little we think of ourselves.

This is the Jewish kaparrot festival.

Put a black man there and watch fellow.black men scream 'tufiakwa, fetish, chineke'

These same fellows killed a carpenter in their country and now every African wants to go Israel to earn a Jewish Pilgrim badge. Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

I'm sure you are in support of the pogroms against the Jews .

smh
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

It's freaking annoying. The Average Nigerian Christian sees the world as Muslims vs Christians, Israel/Us/Uk and the rest of the world. They have little understanding of how the world works. Every news headline is viewed through the lens of Biblical prophesy.
Slap 'Hosanna, Jerusalem,David' on any product and watch sales increase. That's how little we think of ourselves.

Put a black man there and watch fellow.black men scream 'tufiakwa, fetish, chineke'

These same fellows killed a carpenter in their country and now every African wants to go Israel to earn a Jewish Pilgrim badge. Smh.

I'm sure you surprise yourself with the stupid things you say grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:

If I were an alien from another planet reading the NL debates between atheists and Christians, I definitely wouldn't want to become Christian because a large fraction of the Christian debaters on here are very quick to troll massively and rain down insults. @KingEbukasBlog and @winner01 and @Naijadeyhia, three of you are Exhibit A for this sort of behavior. I particularly can't understand how you guys can even consider yourselves Christians or Christ-like. If Jesus was divine, then I can't understand how (based on your NL attitudes) he would consider you guys to be people who "Love Your Neighbors As Yourselves"; the bile that comes out of your mouths is legendary.

But then maybe the Yahweh character would be fine with your behaviors, since his behaviors in the Old Testament can not be seen as moral by any stretch.

Young man my Christian walk is free and open to scrutiny but totally blind to your judgement and the reason is simple....We declare the word and the truth of the word in ways we deem fit and even Jesus called the pharisees hypocrites and brood of vipers and yes if i see a viper or a hypocrite or a liar i would call them by name and not mince words about it. Besides those words do not make the person as they are descriptions or a certain character.

FYI if you do not like seeing us call a spade a spade and because of that you will not become a Christian then sorry about that because i will not pretend or lie or shy away from speaking the truth which has saved and brought many to my Jesus and if you refuse to join the many who have already come then i would say you just might be among the reprobate but do not know it yet.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Lol, it's the slave mentality. because they are apparently gods ppl so they put them on a pedestal. But Jews don't even believe in their Jesus. But Africans in africa know something the jews dont. Hmm interesting..

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol, it's the slave mentality. because they are apparently gods ppl so they put them on a pedestal. But Jews don't even believe in their Jesus. But Africans in africa know something the jews dont. Hmm interesting..

Your ignorance of the scriptures is commendable and pitifully understandable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

I dey tell you.
Me : why are the Jews special?
Nigerian : they are God's chosen.
Me: Who told you?
Nigerian: Their God. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I dey tell you.
Me : why are the Jews special?
Nigerian : they are God's chosen.
Me: Who told you?
Nigerian: Their God. cool

I'm dead grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You dohn min it?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I've told the young lady this numerous times . I even advised her to stop posting comments here and visit the Romance section for a change .

Smh .

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by benjibabs(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Since this is posted in the religion section, and you like to read all the reports of the ***logies them, grin grin grin I'll suggest you read this book -

Satanic Diversion of the Black Race
By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

I heard the book exposed a lot about the black race.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is probably the second time I would agree with you about anything. @lepasharon's post about Jews is absolutely abhorrent.
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm sure you are in support of the pogroms against the Jews .
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
This is probably the second time I would agree with you about anything. @lepasharon's post about Jews is absolutely abhorrent.

If she were wise she would have expunged that after I told her about the pogroms . Well you know , she's an atheist . So...

grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

You dohn min it?

Do i have to mean it for you to realize the ignorance in your quip? Go and be Romantically involved with God and not wasting your romantic nature in the Romance section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice sleight of hand there. You are implying she said that because she's atheist?

You do realize that her comment is just as bad as all your justifications on previous NL threads for why Yahweh shouldn't be held to basic human moral standards, right? I would argue your justifications are even worse. Based on your arguments, mass murder of young babies is ok because Yahweh did it. You now want come back around holier than thou when you yourself support mass murder in the Bible? Pot calling the kettle black. You ought to be morally consistent.

KingEbukasBlog:

If she were wise she would have expunged that after I told her about the pogroms . Well you know , she's an atheist . So...

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hijab Can Decieve You... / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.