Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (9081 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by bolt000(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Relax lepa. You're bigger than this. Most of these fools were among.the pigs whom.Jesus cast the legion of demons into. Don't fight with them. Ignoring them is the only way to treat scum like these. wink It's their modus operandi on every thread way above their intellectual level..wail ignorance.without showing how amongst other distractions. Na lack of proper education cause am. They're modern man trapped in cave man's mentality. You wouldn't expect better from.those who take David and Moses as heroes.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What is special about meeting Israelis? I am starting to question your sanity bro.

We were discussing about the Israelis and how religious they are then out of the blue there's a story that seemed to refute the facts from a credible source but my sanity and not his needs to questioned ?

I think I am already questioning your sanity bro
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Na, only showing pity for whatever humanity is left in you. There are ways to treat people. If calling a lady slut is how you show true Chrisitanity, that's your own cup of tea. I have my limits. It seems you have none.

Your life. Your business. I'm no angel. wink

What does Slut mean? Its a description and not an identity. She chose to act slutty by talking slutty so the description is quite worthy of her conduct at the moment. If she changes then i would have another description for her....If a Lady steals she is a thief, if she kills she is a murderer so if she talks trashy then she is described as being slutty....ces fini

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

One and the same. smiley

Why you reincarnate here with this moniker
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What does Slut mean? Its a description and not an identity. She chose to act slutty by talking slutty so the description is quite worthy of her conduct at the moment. If she changes then i would have another description for her....If a Lady steals she is a thief, if she kills she is a murderer so if she talks trashy then she is described as being slutty....ces fini

I doubt he understands you , astute comprehension isn't really their thing .

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Ranchhoddas: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
I saw five pages and was expecting to read interesting arguments. I no know say na quarrel una quarrel reach five pages. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What does Slut mean?i
Don't get defensive. There's no need to. smiley
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Why you reincarnate here with this moniker
Missed it. cheesy adds a special flavor to my posts. grin hope ur good. Happy weekend jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I doubt he understands you , astute comprehension isn't really their thing .

It definitely isnt. I suppose he would speak like GEJ that said stealing is not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Don't get defensive. There's no need to. smiley

being defensive? naaa

i was trying to brush you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I suppose you meant to say Lightening and not thunder. Thunder is a sound...Lightening is actually the one that strikes. MrCommissioner grin grin

In that case, both lightening and thunder strike you down at the same time. grin

Lightening to tear you to pieces and thunder to accompany the destruction of evil angry
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

being defensive? naaa

i was trying to brush you up.
Brush up on your manners first. Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I saw five pages and was expecting to read interesting arguments. I no know say na quarrel una quarrel reach five pages. Na wa o.

The Op had nothing to offer so I had to discuss Israel and religion so people won't be disappointed .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

In that case, both lightening and thunder strike you down at the same time. grin

Lightening to tear you to pieces and thunder to accompany the destruction of evil angry

Again...correction...Thunder does nothing but make sound. Its like the sonic boom that comes after a lightening flash just like the sonic boom when the speed of sound is broken...MrCommissioner.

Your village must love the act of commanding lightening to travel on assignment. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Ranchhoddas: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We were discussing about the Israelis and how religious they are then out of the blue there's a story that seemed to refute the facts from a credible source but my sanity and not his needs to questioned ?

I think I am already questioning your sanity bro
Never mind. There's already too much bile on this thread. Make we no add to am.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Brush up on your manners first. Good night.

Well next time knock before you barge into someone elses convo with another. Respect is reciprocal. Goodnight to you too...dont let the bed bugs bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

slut
slʌt/
noun derogatory
noun: slut; plural noun: sluts

a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
synonyms: promiscuous woman; More

As we can see from above 'slut' is not descriptive, it is a noun.

Liar and wolf in sheep clothing, THE MOST HIGH GOD rebuke you.

Thunder fire you angry
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Missed it. cheesy adds a special flavor to my posts. grin hope ur good. Happy weekend jare.

Same to you. Oh did you deactivate ur old moniker. I thought you abandoned it
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Never mind. There's already too much bile on this thread. Make we no add to am.

I'm having a blast . I don't think anyone takes this seriously or personal . If the person is then he/she is immature .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Again...correction...Thunder does nothing but make sound. Its like the sonic boom that comes after a lightening flash just like the sonic boom when the speed of sound is broken...MrCommissioner.

Your village must love the act of commanding lightening to travel on assignment. grin grin

In that case, lightening flash scatter your useless carcass and sonic boom accompany the destruction of evil grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

slut
slʌt/
noun derogatory
noun: slut; plural noun: sluts

a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
synonyms: promiscuous woman; More

As we can see from above 'slut' is not descriptive, it is a noun.

Liar and wolf in sheep clothing, THE MOST HIGH GOD rebuke you.

Thunder fire you angry

MrCommissioner what is a Noun? A noun is a means of identity.....As long as its descriptive it becomes a means of identification. Note that i said she was being slutty which is an adjective.

slutty
or sluttish
[sluht-ee]

Word Origin

adjective, sluttier, sluttiest.
of, resembling, or characteristic of a slut:
slutty behavior.
Origin of slutty

MrCommissioner go back to the basics before you call yourself MrPresident.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Same to you. Oh did you deactivate ur old moniker. I thought you abandoned it
I deactivated it. Rash decision.. in hindsight.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Na, only showing pity for p what little piece of humanity is left in you, if any. There are ways to treat people. If calling a lady slut is how you show true Chrisitanity, that's your own cup of tea. I have my limits. It seems you have none.

Your life. Your business. I'm no angel. wink

Some guys cant find any other way to insult a woman without bringing up sexuality * yawns *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
some women cannot find a way to talk without mentioning sexuality ...sigh undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

MrCommissioner what is a Noun? A noun is a means of identity.....As long as its descriptive it becomes a means of identification. Note that i said she was being slutty which is an adjective.

slutty
or sluttish
[sluht-ee]

Word Origin

adjective, sluttier, sluttiest.
of, resembling, or characteristic of a slut:
slutty behavior.
Origin of slutty

MrCommissioner go back to the basics before you call yourself MrPresident.

Your meme, did it say slutty or just slut? LIAR!

And what did you confirm here?
naijadeyhia:

Did you say slut or slutty? Not that it matters anyways, but I am only trying to show my people that you are the alternate moniker for evil, naijadeyhia can be interchanged with evil without losing an inch of essence.

Again, lightening flash scatter your useless carcass and sonic boom accompany the destruction of evil grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:
some women cannot find a way to talk without mentioning sexuality ...sigh undecided

She uses expletives a lot and has a strong affinity with diickks - where is the class in such a lady ? Hmmm ! And all these in the religion section . Do you see why I advised her to go to the romance section which has a subsection , the sexuality section .

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

Your meme, did it say slutty or just slut?

And what did you confirm here?

Did you say slut or slutty? Not that it matters anyways, but I am only trying to show my people that you are the alternate moniker for evil, naijadeyhia can be interchanged with evil without losing an inch of essence.

Again, lightening flash scatter your useless carcass and sonic boom accompany the destruction of evil grin

Oga commissioner before you tag someone a slut (noun) they must have displayed slutty characteristics (adjective). So one does not just jump to noun. The adjective is the precursor to the noun...

Olodo President
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

She uses expletives a lot and has a strong affinity with diickks - where is the class in such a lady ? Hmmm ! And all these in the religion section . Do you see why I advised her to go to romance section which has a subsection , the sexuality section .

Yes its almost like an itch she has to always scratch so yes she would blend into the Romance section perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga commissioner before you tag someone a slut (noun) they must have displayed slutty characteristics (adjective). So one does not just jump to noun. The adjective is the precursor to the noun...

Olodo President

naijadeyhia:

You are just a slimy slippery snake. And I an showing my people that associating with you is death. You are poisonous. According to you, 'slut' is an adjective but I showed it is a noun.

Take a good look at what you wrote again- the bolded, you tried to confuse us, you think everyone is as idiotic as you are, when you have been caught in duplicity, instead of owning up to, you try to wiggle and slip out like the slimy oily snake that you are.

Anyone who associates with you on this NL is only playing with death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are just a slimy slippery snake. And I an showing my people that associating with you is death. You are poisonous. According to you, 'slut' is an adjective but I showed it is a noun.

Take a good look at what you wrote again- the bolded, you tried to confuse us, you think everyone is as idiotic as you are, when you have been caught in duplicity, instead of owning up to, you try to wiggle and slip out like the slimy oily snake that you are.

Anyone who associates with you on this NL is only playing with death.
I salute your government. wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2016
winner01:

This is the same dude who blamed religion for africans underperforming in the olympics..

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / Your Eyes Your Mind!! Your Mind Your Eyes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.