Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (9080 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
Nice sleight of hand there. You are implying she said that because she's atheist?

You do realize that her comment is just as bad as all your justifications on previous NL threads for why Yahweh shouldn't be held to basic human moral standards, right? I would argue your justifications are even worse. Based on your arguments, mass murder of young babies is ok because Yahweh did it. You now want come back around holier than thou when you yourself support mass murder in the Bible? Pot calling the kettle black. You ought to be morally consistent.

Bro , you mean the God that gave them life does not have the right to take what He gave them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, it only takes a little research and a little Bible knowledge to know this, it is not hidden, it just needs a little proactive research.

The original Israelites of the Bible are black people, Israel of the Bible was culled out of the Assyrian Nation, together with all the nations in the Mesopotamien valley including the Akkadians, the Sumerians, the Canaanites, and including the Egyptians, they were all a dark-skinned people.

If you find it hard to believe that ancient Israelites were darkskinned, why don't you then research the complexion of ancient Assyrians from whom the ancient Israelites were culled? Abraham was called a Syrian:

(Deuteronomy 26:5
And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:

Abraham went to Egypt, Moses was in Egypt, Jesus was in Egypt, Paul was called an Egyptian, they all blended perfectly among the Egyptians, and it is proved that the ancient Egyptians were a darkskinned people.

All the black people in the world today; ancient Egyptians, ancient Syrians and ancient Israelites, are the people the Bible calls the dead. THEY ARE ALL DEAD! This is why everywhere you turn to today, from the interiors of Africa to the interiors of the Carribeans they are all a mess. Living dead zombies, living but dead, physically living, but spiritually dead. Inside religion, they continue to grope around looking for the spirituality they lost but the more religious they become, the more hopeless their case seems. The God they are looking for is NOT in religion.

But God has promised to regather them, He has promised to redeem them when the time comes, and He will make them great again. Oyinbo were only given the world for a while, THE TRUE OWNERS OF THE WORLD ARE THE DARKSKINNED PEOPLE. When Jesus returns, the true owners of the world will take over again, and it will be forever. Every Darkskinned person must for this reason eagerly await the return of Jesus

Isaiah 19:22-25
22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, it only takes a little research and a little Bible knowledge to know this, it is not hidden, it just needs a little proactive research.

The original Israelites of the Bible are black people, Israel of the Bible was culled out of the Assyrian Nation, together with all the nations in the Mesopotamien valley including the Akkadians, the Sumerians, the Canaanites, and including the Egyptians, they were all a dark-skinned people.

If you find it hard to believe that ancient Israelites were darkskinned, why don't you then research the complexion of ancient Assyrians from whom the ancient Israelites were culled? Abraham was called a Syrian:

(Deuteronomy 26:5
And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:

Abraham went to Egypt, Moses was in Egypt, Jesus was in Egypt, Paul was called an Egyptian, they all blended perfectly among the Egyptians, and it is proved that the ancient Egyptians were a darkskinned people.

All the black people in the world today; ancient Egyptians, ancient Syrians and ancient Israelites, are the people the Bible calls the dead. THEY ARE ALL DEAD! This is why everywhere you turn to today, from the interiors of Africa to the interiors of the Carribeans they are all a mess. Living dead zombies, living but dead, physically living, but spiritually dead. Inside religion, they continue to grope around looking for the spirituality they lost but the more religious they become, the more hopeless their case seems. The God they are looking for is NOT in religion.

But God has promised to regather them, He has promised to redeem them when the time comes, and He will make them great again. Oyinbo were only given the world for a while, THE TRUE OWNERS OF THE WORLD ARE THE DARKSKINNED PEOPLE. When Jesus returns, the true owners of the world will take over again, and it will be forever. Every Darkskinned person must for this reason eagerly await the return of Jesus

Isaiah 19:22-25
22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Do you think the propensity for the black man to be religious was ingrained by God ?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you think the propensity for the black man to be religious was ingrained by God ?

The Blackman is perhaps the only organically spiritual person on earth. But he lost His spirituality through disobedience to his God

God is not inside organised religion, so the God is seeking is not in religion. Religion further exposes the hypocrisy of the blackman. Until we repent and return to God there will be no respite for us.

Or we can wait for Jesus to come, and then we are taken back the hard way.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by winner01(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is a very dishonest thread, terribly dishonest undecided undecided undecided. Dont even know where to start. Ill just create a counter thread instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
If you think that it is ok for Yahweh to command one group of humans to murder another group of humans, then to be intellectually consistent you are probably ok with ISIS claiming their god (Allah) endorses their mass murder of innocent people in Syria and Iraq?

Please think about this for a bit before you respond. If you would indulge me here, just think about this from the perspective of someone who is an outsider to both Christianity and Islam. To the outsider, saying that it is morally ok for Yahweh's followers to mass murder another group (supposedly under the commands of Yahweh), is exactly equivalent to saying that it is morally ok for ISIS to mass murder another group (supposedly under the commends of Allah).
KingEbukasBlog:
Bro , you mean the God that gave them life does not have the right to take what He gave them ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do i have to mean it for you to realize the ignorance in your quip? Go and be Romantically involved with God and not wasting your romantic nature in the Romance section.

Point out the ignorance then and don't tell me what to do love.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
If you think that it is ok for Yahweh to command one group of humans to murder another group of humans, then to be intellectually consistent you are probably ok with ISIS claiming their god (Allah) endorses their mass murder of innocent people in Syria and Iraq?

Please think about this for a bit before you respond. If you would indulge me here, just think about this from the perspective of someone who is an outsider to both Christianity and Islam. To the outsider, saying that it is morally ok for Yahweh's followers to mass murder another group (supposedly under the commands of Yahweh), is exactly equivalent to saying that it is morally ok for ISIS to mass murder another group (supposedly under the commends of Allah).

What was the reason for why Yahweh commanded the Israelites to kill them ?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
This is probably the second time I would agree with you about anything. @lepasharon's post about Jews is absolutely abhorrent.

Oh Really? what's so abhorrent about it : |
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Blackman is perhaps the only organically spiritual person on earth. But he lost His spirituality through disobedience to his God

God is not inside organised religion, so that the God they seek is not in religion. Until we repent and return to God there will be no respite for us.

Or we can wait for Jesus to come, and they we are taken back the hard way.

Hmmm , so what's the hard way ?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm , so what's the hard way ?

Judgment.
We can repent and be redeemed, or we can just wait for judgment.

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Point out the ignorance then and don't tell me what to do love.

smh! From the start to the finish. Do not just make comments on threads and about topics you do not understand. The depth of ignorance is painful to the soul and one does not even know where to begin to enlighten you.

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

smh! From the start to the finish. Do not just make comments on threads and about topics you do not understand. The depth of ignorance is painful to the soul and one does not even know where to begin to enlighten you.

Educate a sis then init and stop dancing undecided. Show me the ignorance in my comment or shut it
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Let's not ask each other obvious questions na. There are several examples of Yahweh implementing murder on people who did little to nothing.
Here's are a few examples:

2 Kings 23-24
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.
Do you support this sort of mass murder supposedly implemented by Yahweh? Isn't this cruel, unusual, deeply unjust, and inhumane?

One of the most common examples given is Yahweh commanding King Saul to kill all the Amalekites, including their babies.
1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.
So what did the babies do to deserve such death? What did the animals do to deserve such death? Would you consider these murders to be just?

Deutronomy 25:11-12
If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Do these sort of commands appear moral and humane to you bro?

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
This is exactly equivalent to what ISIS does. Do you think it is justified for Yahweh to command his followers to murder someone because they believe in a different deity?

Isaiah 14:21
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.
Is this justified?
KingEbukasBlog:
What was the reason for why Yahweh commanded the Israelites to kill them ?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Image123(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cc : winner01 , Felixomor , naijadeyhere , strawman , promise10 , kilo4sure , image123

The Op said religion stops you from reading other books and only wants you to read holy books . Have you heard anything more stupid today than that ?

Lol, that's what the devourer does to sinners. They need the Saviour badly.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:
Oh Really? what's so abhorrent about it : |
lepasharon:
Everyone hates Jews, the only ppl who like them are ass- kissing Africans
It is abhorrent because your phrase appears to support the unjustified hatred of Jews. You write as though it should be completely normal to hate Jews. This is the same exact kind of thinking that led to the Holocaust, and the same sort of thinking that normalized viewing Africans as subhumans to be enslaved and treated like property for centuries. You shouldn't promote normalizing hatred. The world would become a better place if we viewed each other (those similar to us and those different from us) with empathy and humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Educate a sis then init and stop dancing undecided. Show me the ignorance in my comment or shut it

Like i said, i do not even know where to begin because apparently i am not the first person who has commented on your ignorance level and has attempted to correct it or at least brush it up.

If this topic still exhibited your ignorance is it the explanation of the Jews to Jesus and then to us that would display your intelligence?

Please do not take me down this road of mental torture in the name of educating you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
Let's not ask each other obvious questions na. There are several examples of Yahweh implementing murder on people who did little to nothing.

2 Kings 23-24
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.
Do you support this sort of mass murder supposedly implemented by Yahweh? Isn't this cruel, unusual, deeply unjust, and inhumane?

One of the most common examples given is Yahweh commanding King Saul to kill all the Amalekites, including their babies.
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.
So what did the babies do to deserve such death? What did the animals do to deserve such death? Would you consider these murders to be just?

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity. Do these sort of commands appear moral and humane to you bro?

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. This is exactly equivalent to what ISIS does. Do you think it is justified for Yahweh to command his followers to murder someone because they believe in a different deity?

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.
Is this justified?

I was expecting to be wowed and all you did was rehash the same arguments .

These were brought up here

https://www.nairaland.com/3031728/reasons-why-god-not-subject

We can continue from there .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by winner01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cc : winner01 , Felixomor , naijadeyhere , strawman , promise10 , kilo4sure , image123

The Op said religion stops you from reading other books and only wants you to read holy books . Have you heard anything more stupid today than that ?
The OP itself is stupid. I've never seen such much ignorance compiled in one writeup. Ill open a counter thread maybe tomorrow or next.
Atheism thrives upon lies and stupidity. Take those two away, you are left with silence. Its so terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Antiparticle(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Your post doesn't address or justify the specific verses I posted here.
But it's ok if you have no morally justifiable response.

There's no need to wow anyone; these are basic moral arguments for which a doctorate degree is unnecessary.

KingEbukasBlog:

I was expecting to be wowed and all you did was rehash the same arguments .

These were brought up here

https://www.nairaland.com/3031728/reasons-why-god-not-subject

We can continue from there .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Like i said, i do not even know where to begin because u.
Seems the only contribution you have on this thread is noting her 'ignorance'. Thanks for registering your presence. Your emptiness is painfully obvious.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:

It is abhorrent because your phrase appears to support the unjustified hatred of Jews. You write as though it should be completely normal to hate Jews. This is the same exact kind of thinking that led to the Holocaust, and the same sort of thinking that normalized viewing Africans as subhumans to be enslaved and treated like property for centuries. You shouldn't promote normalizing hatred. The world would become a better place if we viewed each other (those similar to us and those different from us) with empathy and humanity.

Thank you !

Hey Grizzlybear , you forgot to blame religion for lepasharon's comment . With the logic you used to present your arguments , I could say that atheism promotes hatred and supports the massacre of ethnic groups since lepasharon still can't see how distasteful her comment is .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:

Only stating the obvious mate. Calm your tits
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
winner01:

Atheism thrives upon lies and stupidity.
Funny thing is this thread has absolutely nothing to do with atheism. No need to announce your thread. Just c-and-p mentions when you're done. cheesy
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Obviously, the only contribution you have on this thread is noting her 'ignorance'. Thanks for registering your presence. Your emptiness is painfully obvious.

Yes thats my contribution because the entire thread plus the OP is horrendously stupid i lack the words for it so every atheistic comment i have been reading in response to the OP has been on a level 100 of ignorance so yeah ignorance jumps out and hits me in the face and lepasharons post takes the cake which was why i even bothered to make a comment. You on the other hand need not mention me as as we are already acquainted and have ground rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by winner01(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antiparticle:
[size=5pt]Let's not ask each other obvious questions na. There are several examples of Yahweh implementing murder on people who did little to nothing.

2 Kings 23-24

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Do these sort of commands appear moral and humane to you bro?

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
This is exactly equivalent to what ISIS does. Do you think it is justified for Yahweh to command his followers to murder someone because they believe in a different deity?

Is this justified?[/size]
You know whatI think? I think atheism has exhausted all its arguments against christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Like i said, i do not even know where to begin because apparently i am not the first person who has commented on your ignorance level and has attempted to correct it or at least brush it up.

If this topic still exhibited your ignorance is it the explanation of the Jews to Jesus and then to us that would display your intelligence?

Please do not take me down this road of mental torture in the name of educating you.

You need to fvcking move then. Noise maker
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yes thats my contribution because the entire thread plus the OP is horrendously stupi
Bro, we know already. You already said that a gazillion times. Calling you a ''donkey" a million times won't make you one. cheesy
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
lepasharon:

You need to fvcking move then. Noise maker

You need not move...Your brain left your body a long time ago so you can sit right where you are and enjoy your blissfully benighted self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
winner01:
The OP itself is stupid. I've never seen such much ignorance compiled in one writeup. Ill open a counter thread maybe tomorrow or next.
Atheism thrives upon lies and stupidity. Take those two away, you are left with silence. Its so terrible.

Exactly !!! I dey your back bro as usual . I had so many things to say but I had to let it go . The only way to shut him up was to ask him of the achievements he made as an atheist that separate him from the religious people .

I am yet to his inputs here -> https://www.nairaland.com/3009541/negro-atheists-show-me-works

You dig right ? wink
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well you don't expect the atheists who lack proper education to say anything intelligent or reasonable . I implored one of them to go back to school the other day , I hope he obliged .
I can bet my balls that religion took away ur sense and made u into a foolish troll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by winner01(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Funny thing is this thread has absolutely nothing to do with atheism.
Exactly!!! because atheism is not a thing or better still its is a thing too absurd to talk about. So lets just talk about religion dishonestly and get people to embrace atheism.
This is the same dude who blamed religion for africans underperforming in the olympics.
I think its a waste of time to address the nonsense in the oP, especially in this thread. When you begin to be the change you preach and not just mock people who have been changing and are changing their world positively. Then you will be taken seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / Your Eyes Your Mind!! Your Mind Your Eyes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.