Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (9088 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by donnffd(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
In many respect I agree with the OP, we are failing as a group of humans that share the same outward physical appearance but i do not agree that there is something wrong with the Black man, i would say there is everything wrong with his mentality. The black mentality is a disgrace to the human intellect and i for one find it an almost impossible task to believe we would ever change this mentality.

Go to the libraries, you would see detailed description of many ancient figures of European and asian past, many thousands of years old. We in Africa can only boost of an accurate history that is about a century old and anything older than that is either the white man's account or archaeological evidence. We never read, wrote, think intellectually, wondered how the world worked, None of that, we just live according to what we see and what we are told. This is what needs to change, the mentality.

Its a pity Young Africans are still latching on to this archaic mentality and its depressing but with globalization and the internet, i feel we could hopeful get to a generation that is as inquisitive of the world as their peers in other parts of the globe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

2.1% Christian

I wonder how many are ACTUALLY Christians judging by your standards smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
You Know What You're Doing, You Are An Agent Of The Devil.. You Know The Word Of God Is Life, Your Just Trying To Deviate People From It.. Well, God Will Reward You.. God Bless YOU..
Oh please stfu.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Did you even read it? undecided
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by plaetton: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
You Know What You're Doing, You Are An Agent Of The Devil.. You Know The Word Of God Is Life, Your Just Trying To Deviate People From It.. Well, God Will Reward You.. God Bless YOU..

Lol.
Look at this one.
Stockholm syndrome.

What has the invisible sky fairy rewarded Africans for the irrational devotion to stone myths of the middle East?
Disease, poverty, wickedness, darkness.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

2.1% Christian

I wonder how many are ACTUALLY Christians judging by your standards smiley

They are Jews - they have always rejected Jesus , genius
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
plaetton:

What is native Israel?
What is the difference between Israel and native Israel?

You see how you invent meaningless trick words to obfuscate facts just to maintain your delusions?

Half of Jewish Americans are the ones that see Judaism as a culture and not a religion . Native Israel / Jews are the very religious ones .

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There are even more muslims than Christians
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

Did you even read it? undecided

I said religious not Christians . I have had this discussion with muskeeto/sonofluc1fer

He was owned completely
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

There are even more muslims than Christians

I know all these facts . My point is that they are religious , very religious and plaetton's claims were false .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are Jews - they have always rejected Jesus , genius

And why is that?

The same people that saw him walk on water?

The same people that ate from the bread and fish?

The same people that saw him elevate into the sky like superman?

You have gotta be kidding me tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

And why is that?

The same people that saw him walk on water?

The same people that ate from the bread and fish?

The same people that saw him elevate into the sky like superman?

You have gotta be kidding me tongue

Do you know about the lost tribes of Israel ?

https://www.nairaland.com/3296792/mrpresident1-claims-christll-come-b4
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you know about the lost tribes of Israel ?

https://www.nairaland.com/3296792/mrpresident1-claims-christll-come-b4

The infamous 144,000?

Where dem dey sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
donnffd:
In many respect I agree with the OP, we are failing as a group of humans that share the same outward physical appearance but i do not agree that there is something wrong with the Black man, i would say there is everything wrong with his mentality. The black mentality is a disgrace to the human intellect and i for one find it an almost impossible task to believe we would ever change this mentality.

Go to the libraries, you would see detailed description of many ancient figures of European and asian past, many thousands of years old. We in Africa can only boost of an accurate history that is about a century old and anything older than that is either the white man's account or archaeological evidence. We never read, wrote, think intellectually, wondered how the world worked, None of that, we just live according to what we see and what we are told. This is what needs to change, the mentality.

Its a pity Young Africans are still latching on to this archaic mentality and its depressing but with globalization and the internet, i feel we could hopeful get to a generation that is as inquisitive of the world as their peers in other parts of the globe.

You can tell us what you achieved in life since you were manumitted from mental slavery which sets up apart from us here https://www.nairaland.com/3009541/negro-atheists-show-me-works
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

The infamous 144,000?

Where dem dey sef? undecided

Infamous ? How are they infamous ?

Yahweh knows where the 144 000 are and He will raise them up to fulfill their divine assignment .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Infamous ? How are they infamous ?

Yahweh knows where the 144 000 are and He will raise them up to fulfill their divine assignment .

What is their divine assignment? Quote bible verses please. I need to hear from uncle HS himself smiley
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
Look at this one.
Stockholm syndrome.

What has the invisible sky fairy rewarded Africans for the irrational devotion to stone myths of the middle East?
Disease, poverty, wickedness, darkness.

The guy is sonofluc1fer , it's his other account . He uses it to make untenable arguments - the chicanery he employs to make Christians look vacuous and unreasonable . His ilk are continuously being exposed though . https://www.nairaland.com/3299206/exposed-truthman83-lied-deceived-nairalanders
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

What is their divine assignment? Quote bible verses please. I need to hear from uncle HS himself smiley

The thread contains important info about them . We can continue our discussions there .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cc : winner01 , Felixomor , naijadeyhere , strawman , promise10 , kilo4sure , image123

The Op said religion stops you from reading other books and only wants you to read holy books . Have you heard anything more stupid today than that ?
No mehn. I haven't in my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The thread contains un important info about them . We can continue our discussions there .
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

It's funny. I met 2 Israelites some months back. They don't even take the Abraham and Samson stories as serious as we do back home. A man stuck in Owerri and darkness is praying to a God in Jerusalem that has no time for him.

If those fools Oyedepo and Adeboye die today, the world won't miss them. They offer nothing tangible apart from faith. And faith is indeed precious in hopeless and dark places like Nigeria.
Oga you did not meet anybody. Typical Nigerian! Must you lie to prove a point.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

Lmaoooo . I thought I was the only one that noticed that blatant lie !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

Lool. Look at this retard. You think everyone has a poor mentality like you. What's special about meeting Israelites? Who are you that I'll lie to impress you? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by TrajansKong: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Seriously ? You sir said this ? Native Israel is totally religious .

I have to ask. Do you live outside Nigeria? Have you EVER spoken to Orthodox and Unorthodox Jews.

I have and do.

If you had you would know that even the most observant Jew does not believe in giants, arks, talking snakes, talking donkeys and the sun standing still.

But we do.

Jews understand the Old Testament to be the myths, legends ancient customary law and partial histories of some of their people's. But then, they are comfortably adult.

We are not.

We believe in their magic book absolutely and literally.

We are the world's clown...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by plaetton: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know all these facts . My point is that they are religious , very religious and plaetton's claims were false .

You don't get it.

Even for the religious amongst them, which are not in the majority, they have the right to be religious about their ancestral myths, as long as it gives them meaning and purpose and cohesion.

The real joke is Africans( that scoff, mock and demonize their own ancestral beliefs and cultures) being religious About the ancestral myths of a foreign culture that doesn't give rat's bottom whether you exist or not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Lool. Look at this retard. You think everyone has a poor mentality like you. What's special about meeting Israelites? Who are you that I'll lie to impress you? undecided
You would lie to prove your point so Shut Up. I sabi people like you nw. Didirin.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrajansKong:

I have to ask. Do you live outside Nigeria? Have you EVER spoken to Orthodox and Unorthodox Jews...
Ah, honestly, I'm disappointed. It seems these folks haven't moved beyond their streets. What a life. Stuck in Nigeria.. now I understand a lot. Maybe, they'll soon ask for vacation pictures with the Jews as proof. I won't put it beyond them. grin

What a sad life. To be Nigerian and Christian. No wonder they desire heaven so much, who wouldn't? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:

You would lie to prove your point so Shut Up. I sabi people like you nw. Didirin.
Sorry ehn, Brother. I can only pity you. Travel o.

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
TrajansKong:

I have to ask. Do you live outside Nigeria? Have you EVER spoken to Orthodox and Unorthodox Jews.

I have and do.

If you had you would know that even the most observant Jew does not believe in giants, arks, talking snakes, talking donkeys and the sun standing still.

But we do.

Jews understand the Old Testament to be the myths, legends ancient customary law and partial histories of some of their people's. But then, they are comfortably adult.

We are not.

We believe in their magic book absolutely and literally.

We are the world's clown...

World's disappointment is more like it

But take a look on the bright side.

We took a perfectly fabricated lie and turned it into a multi-billion dollar industry.

That has to count for something, right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmaoooo . I thought I was the only one that noticed that blatant lie !!!!
Very irritating lie. Your posts are making sense sir grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Jay542(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Sorry ehn, Brother. I can only pity you. Travel o.
I'll refer you to my instagram page so you'll see going to the middle east na small thing. I don't have to lie to prove any point. @Jemeel_ab
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
hahn:

That has to count for something, right? tongue
Aki, ur right. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inspiring Women Of Faith Ebooks Collection / 3 Great Reasons We Should Pray For Nigeria Today / The Hijab Can Decieve You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.