Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,432 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Please What Do You Think I Should Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think I Should Do? (636 Views)

Ok / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by lenposh(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
My name is Ngozi, 38yrs old. I have 3 kids with my husband whom we live together happily for more than 7yrs. Everything was going fine for us throughout our stay together.
All his relatives are not in Nigeria but they send stuffs to us including his first car. Although he is from Ondo state and am from Enugu and his family members love me.

Suddenly, he was asked to come over. I thought that would be the begining of my success not knowing it is the beginning of my downfall. He traveled and promised to come for me and the Kids later. After 6months abroad, he stopped sending money to me and the kids. I started selling pure water and fried meat to survive and to send my Kids to school. His mum called and told me to delete all the pictures we took together on all social media platforms and I did hoping that things will change.

Now he has changed his line. I can't reach him and his relatives are not picking my calls. My kids are in primary school. My first child is in primary 3 and the 3rd child is almost a year.... (Tears) Please advise me, what should I do?

#MyPalmchatExperience.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2016
You are OYO cry you just have to forget your husband and your in-laws because they have ditched you already and focus on getting a good job to provide for your kids wink smiley. You see why it's good to be independent and focus more on your career than marriage because things like this can happen to anybody cry
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by AfroKnight: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Lies.

His mom told you to delete your pics on social media and you did? Come on. Even scriptwriters won't compose something as lame as this. Be creative.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Dagaya(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
This your story, na story for the gods oh. i will park here and wait for the gods to arrive and say something.
Otherwise my dear, you are on your own oh.

Lemme even help the gods a little, dont you know where your husband is from?
He should have a village and relations?
where dem take pay ya bride price? dont you have parents? who gave you out on your wedding day?
There are so many angles and people you can run to, thats if your story is true oh.
you should know his relatives and family house.
A marriage of 7 years and 3 kids nor dey die like that.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
You are OYO cry you just have to forget your husband and your in-laws because they have ditched you already and focus on getting a good job to provide for your kids wink smiley. You see why it's good to be independent and focus more on your career than marriage because things like this can happen to anybody cry
like seriously? Forget her husband just like that? The father of her 3 children? The man she's been married to for SEVEN good years? How do you people even think? Honestly I just can't figure how you lot reason.

But then I'm not surprised, it's just some kids behind their phones/computers typing shiit
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
like seriously? Forget her husband just like that? The father of her 3 children? The man she's been married to for SEVEN good years? How do you people even think? Honestly I just can't figure how you lot reason.

But then I'm not surprised, it's just some kids behind their phones/computers typing shiit
but it's okay for the husband to ditch the wife without reason? undecided sad What of if the husband never comes back and has moved on with someone else, so she should keep her life on hold for nothing sad You need to think on these things.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but it's okay for the husband to ditch the wife without reason? undecided sad What of if the husband never comes back and has moved on with someone else, so she should keep her life on hold for nothing sad You need to think on these things.
Whatever the problem is, 6 months is quite too soon to leave a husband of 7yrs with whom you've got 3 children for
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do? by firstking01(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is why it's nt just good to jump into marriage...TeamCareerFirstBeforeMarriage.

(1) (Reply)

Quickie Post: Birthday Pressie [$uper Er0tic] / Epp Me, My Three Girlfriends Are Pregnant / 10 Important Things To Tell Your Loved Ones Every Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.