Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (4434 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Demichaels: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Lobe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Wizywiz(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Boss.. Run for ur life... Fear women and live long

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by NeeKlaus: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
LOL. Look beyond your nose, Bruh. She's not interested in you. She just wants to avoid that situation where she will be denied that IT completion certificate because of her previous bad behavior.
And she knows you can pull the strings.

Izz a simpu sturvs. grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Oxster(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:
LOL. Look beyond your nose, Bruh. She's not interested in you. She just wants to avoid that situation where she will be denied that IT completion certificate because of her previous bad behavior.

Izz a simpu sturvs. grin

U r wicked ohgrin

4 Likes

Re: Ok by oladcity(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2017
She is almost due to return to school, she needs money to get all the things she needs for school. That's all

Demichaels:
I work in a Company with less than 10 staff somewhere in Abuja. Just recently, a young lady was employed to do her industrial training.

When she started, she was full of her self and does not associate with anyone in the office. While some staff (male and female) tried to relate with her, I kept her at arm's length and related with her only on official matters.

A month later, I was assigned to train her in my department to enable her get some experience before the duration of her Industrial training elapses. I accepted but decided to be strictly professional. Along the line, I observed that she does not pay full attention anytime we are together for the training. I tried as much as I could to be receptive but she still pay less attention. She would not even come herself for the training except I either send for her or call her through the intercom. Then I decided I will teach her anything only when she willingly submit herself. She never did and I maintained my stand and stopped teaching her.

Fast forward to a month before her stay with us elapses she became unusually nice and loyal and could do anything even before I give full details.

I was surprised but maintained my peace. One day, I asked her why she suddenly changed her attitude towards me she just smiled and left. Everyone in the office noticed her change of attitude and was surprised.

She started being even Romantic and extremely nice to me to the extent that I became uncomfortable. Just the other day, she told me in plain words that she can do anything for me and I asked her why and she said nothing.

She is not the type of girl I can date but she can be just a bed warmer.

What do you think?

13 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2017
Demichaels:
I work in a Company with less than 10 staff somewhere in Abuja. Just recently, a young lady was employed to do her industrial training.

When she started, she was full of her self and does not associate with anyone in the office. While some staff (male and female) tried to relate with her, I kept her at arm's length and related with her only on official matters.

A month later, I was assigned to train her in my department to enable her get some experience before the duration of her Industrial training elapses. I accepted but decided to be strictly professional. Along the line, I observed that she does not pay full attention anytime we are together for the training. I tried as much as I could to be receptive but she still pay less attention. She would not even come herself for the training except I either send for her or call her through the intercom. Then I decided I will teach her anything only when she willingly submit herself. She never did and I maintained my stand and stopped teaching her.

Fast forward to a month before her stay with us elapses she became unusually nice and loyal and could do anything even before I give full details.

I was surprised but maintained my peace. One day, I asked her why she suddenly changed her attitude towards me she just smiled and left. Everyone in the office noticed her change of attitude and was surprised.

She started being even Romantic and extremely nice to me to the extent that I became uncomfortable. Just the other day, she told me in plain words that she can do anything for me and I asked her why and she said nothing.

What do you think?

You said she's an I.T student. It remains one month to the end of her stay. The nice attitude of hers shouldn't be surprising. Her report booklet will be vetted by you that she was assigned to work with, you will make some comments about her general behaviour and performance throughout the duration of the I.T period. Guess it clears your surprises now.

15 Likes

Re: Ok by Sixaxis: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Play dumb...
Buh use ur discretion wisely..

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2017
You don't want to date her, you want her to warm your bed.

That girl might love you but just negodu the plans you have for her

Why are you like this?

kuku tell her you don't want her, than making her your object of sexual satisfaction, don't play with her emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Izz a simpu sturvs. grin
Correct point. Any girl that's not committed to d call of duty can not have conscience when she's dating you. I'll advice, don't lose ur professional regard by laying with her and if she gets pregnant or use jazz for you, you're a goner

4 Likes

Re: Ok by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2017
She may actually like you.
People use different tactics...some play hard bad girl, some play it soft. Maybe hers was the hard bad girl, as e no work...she change style.

She might also need you to get good report after completing her IT duration.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by MhizzAJ(f): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

Why are you like this?

kuku tell her you don't want her, than making her your object of sexual satisfaction, don't play with her emotions.
Don't mind him and he's coming here to seek for advise...
Re: Ok by Demichaels: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Izz a simpu sturvs. grin

I don't think she's avoiding the situation you raised here. This is because the comp made her know from inception that no certificate of any sort will be given to her that she was only there to gain experience. So, she knows that no one is going to give her anything. She is the one that fills her IT book herself

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Don't mind him and he's coming here to seek for advise...
Its very bad.
Re: Ok by JONSYN7154: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2017
What do I think? I think you are having an infatuation towards her. Shekenan!!!

1 Like

Re: Ok by Foodforthought: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2017
You want to bed an IT student!. Chai
Re: Ok by Foodforthought: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2017
You want to bed an IT student!. Lo and behold, thy village people art unto thy matter

1 Like

Re: Ok by pedrilo: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2017
U've assumed a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity.
Get a wife skunk!

1 Like

Re: Ok by sexy74(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Demichaels:

What do you think?
You know say women sabi see future, she must have checked and saw you have a great future.
Pally GBA osondu GI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by ignis: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Rubbish...
Re: Ok by terrezo2002(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Demichaels:

What do you think?
Bed warmer? You sounded like a nice guy at first, then you spoilt it with this. What's wrong with the men of this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by habsydiamond(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pretender oshi....olosho on industrial training... grin grin grin
Re: Ok by ajishomo: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wizywiz:
Boss.. Run for ur life... Fear women and live long
Biko....

Re: Ok by bedspread: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
I ADVISE YOU NOT TO COMMIT FORNICATION WITH THAT GIRL..... EVEN IF SHE GETS NAKED FOR U.... DO A JOSEPH AND FLEE...
ITS A TRAP....AND YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE IT....
I HAVE WARNED U!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ok by apenaola(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
think like white dude and also act like one. since u can't date her but can only bleep her, let her know ur intension cos I'm sick and tired of naija guys dating a lady all in d name sex. profusing love to a lady when u know deep down that u don't love her but only doing that to gain access to her region. be a nice gentleman and let her ur view and if she doesn't agree with u, kindly look d other side. this lie shud stop 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by kingabpet(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Demichaels:

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fear women,i hope just 10/15 mins enjoyment wont cos u sometin important
Re: Ok by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Preetiex:
Fear women,i hope just 10/15 mins enjoyment wont cos u sometin important

Sensible!
Re: Ok by YuwaB(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
apenaola:
think like white dude and also act like one. since u can't date her but can only bleep her, let her know ur intension cos I'm sick and tired of naija guys dating a lady all in d name sex. profusing love to a lady when u know deep down that u don't love her but only doing that to gain access to her region. be a nice gentleman and let her ur view and if she doesn't agree with u, kindly look d other side. this lie shud stop 2018.
Re: Ok by Exjoker(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

Why are you like this?

From the story he narrated nothing negated that the girl loves OP. She is just trying to get through OP to pass her IT.
Re: Ok by heskeyw(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
And u think that this is the best place to advertise this issue? Nairaland is not a closed group or forum. There is a 99.9percent chance that she is a nairaland, how will she feel when she reads this story? 60percent of naija youths r on nairaland either as guests or as registered members, this type of issues should be communicated only to your friends, when u guys are in a beer parlor cuz best advise comes from a guy who is drunk or high.
Am not saying that u can't find good advice here, but the cons outweighs the pros.
Re: Ok by obo389(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ok by obo389(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bros, as you say na IT placement and it's about elapsing, she's doing all that so your office or company will write good recommendation report back to her school. It's a big deal to them .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) / Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.