Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" (72804 Views)

Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Lagazine(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tuoyo Etoromi, I'm highly disappointed in you and your kleptocratic mother, who refuse to tell u the truth that u are a *bastard*. If not, u will not attack your so called father publicly. u are a son of a bitch. You will soon perish with your billionaire mum... I can really understand d fact that there are *mothers and Murders*, *Now, I stand to be corrected the u have a murder, not a mother*.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by sisisioge: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
macminista:
..ajegunle in the house grin so his dad is mugu? My sister u no try o..so him papp no suppose to be him maamu na

grin grin grin grin

I actually don't know the actual meaning of that maamu but in this context it means business. The dad failed them, he just failed him too. I no be judge but the scale still doesn't seem balanced enough, dad still got a better deal. Free the guy biko.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Topshow2010(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
OoooMG,I cnt belive a Nigerian and an African young man could spew such rubbish.Its rily true dt d perilous tym is rily here.Its now imperative we need nt curse those politithief again,its obvious d Lord knows how to deal wit dem in His own way.Chikena

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Donald7610: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
manny4life:

The truth about what exactly?

You're damn right about it, a smart woman protects her home which my mom has done diligently through it all. So bro, you don't know my family, don't say what you don't know.

Go and read your bible very well, Noah cursed Canaan because he saw his father's unclothedness when he was drunk. He had a good relationship with his all his sons prior to this, he wasn't a deadbeat father. So I'm just imagining how this relates to the topic at hand?
Now I could understand why you so disturbed
I never talk about your mom nor ur Dad, it's a general illustration
I've said am sorry
My advice is to avoid being cursed by any of your parents
Either you right or wrong
Pray to God for good heart to forgive your parents
God bless you

Stella Oduah son will soon apologize publicly
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by compujyde: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by gabe: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
victorazy:

Yet he never ceased to be ur father. He has his reason too. Some mothers have way of poisoning our minds towards our father but someone like me has COMMON SENSE.

For ur info. I've never been with my father since 3yrs (was told by my grand mother who trained me) but iam looking forward to hug him any day no matter how he treated me.
smiley

Continue to show him how matured and civil u r now, don't let the selfish interest or influence of ur mother deter you.

I learned something from American singer Nelly and I know u know him too grin
His father never cared about him and his siter, he suffered to survive yet he looked for his wayward father and brought him back.

"Denying ur father is like denying ur creator.
Denying ur child is like denying ur existence" grin
Stop sabotaging ur happiness by hoping someone like that will fulfil u by acknowledging your existence. You have made it this far without his selfish ass. U have all u need to succeed in life without his approval.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by macminista(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

I actually don't know the actual meaning of that maamu but in this context it means business. The dad failed them, he just failed him too. I no be judge but the scale still doesn't seem balanced enough, dad still got a better deal. Free the guy biko.
...hian! I hold d guy before or u see me worry am? ...u dey vex oh my madam
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by manny4life(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donald7610:

Now I could understand why you so disturbed
I never talk about your mom nor ur Dad, it's a general illustration
I've said am sorry
My advice is to avoid being cursed by any of your parents
Either you right or wrong
Pray to God for good heart to forgive your parents
God bless you

Stella Oduah son will soon apologize publicly

Me disturbed? Disturbed about what exactly? Because people like you don't want to swallow the bitter pill called "truth".
Indeed it is a general illustration when you said "The day you know the truth, you will forgive your father". Yet you never mentioned about my father or mother and you can't seem to tell me what I think the truth is. Cursed by who? Why in whatever name you serve do you believe that I am angry? Why in God's name are you saying all these?

Are my parents God? I have appealed to you to leave my parents out of this but you continue to involve them, deceitfully, you keep saying "I'm sorry". I did not bring yours into this, don't bring mine into it. You think my comments about deadbeat fathers sums up my existence of having anger at my parents that you seem to think I should pray to God to forgive them... What insult. You don't know me, for the LAST TIME, desist from involving my parents in this conversation. Please don't say I did not beg you to please stop. If you have anything to say, say it to me.

Well, if he chooses to apologize publicly which I don't see, that's entirely up to him. It would not change the status quo: how he feels for his father. Like I've said before, he would fetches ant infested firewood invites lizards into his home. FYI: a curse without cause shall not alight, and the Bible said IT WILL NOT STAND.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by famzynet: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
This guy is a foolish son and a spoilt child. He lacks maturity.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by manny4life(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerians only remember "culture" when it's convenient for them, but leaving up to the responsibility of that culture seems to be herculean task. Just like I said before and I quote:

It's only someone who hasn't been through a fire would stand by the side advising another who's been hurt by the fire how he would gone through it without getting hurt. I don't want to delve into this but our people say, whoever fetches ant infested firewood should prepare to invite lizards to his home. Nothing further.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by victorazy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
gabe:

Stop sabotaging ur happiness by hoping someone like that will fulfil u by acknowledging your existence. You have made it this far without his selfish ass. U have all u need to succeed in life without his approval.

grin am not hopping on someone, what I meant is making peace with everybody is good so that gate of heaven will not be shut against you.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by malikisah: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

The man has just officially lost his children. And for this young man running his mouth,one day in the East he will be asked to "POINT OUT HIS FATHER'S HOUSE" there.
dont worry about that, money ( ego) will take care of it.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
the boy is mentally deranged.calling out his father like dat.
Re: Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" by steadyguy101: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
manny4life:

For this stupidity to continue shows how ignorance cannot be allowed to linger on. I repeat, a man who's not been in his children life is NOT worthy to be called a father let alone a dad. Quote me anywhere, IF the Bible forbids it, and our culture detest it, then why the hell are you bringing culture into it? You bring it in when it suits you right? Where was culture when the father went to the media? It's not the boy's responsibility to make plans to return the corpse home to his father's house since his father is ALIVE. That's an abomination, it signifies indirectly the boy wants his father dead. In our tradition, if the father had any rapport with is his kids, all these nonsense would not be in the media. In this case, since there was no rapport, the father and his kinsmen would make plans to return the corpse home, that's how it's done. Since the father couldn't fulfill a simple obligation, then let's forget all these nonsense argument.

in my culture, your father remains your father.
you respect him not because he was their for you BUT because you do not want to loose your identity and that of your linage to come.

MEANWHILE.., go and do some research on the behavioral tendencies of Sen. Stella Oduah.

tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.