Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable (661 Views)

Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Is She Saying The Right Thing Or Just Being Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by adiyetu: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
In a relationship, it’s easy to fall into a pattern. And I’m not saying there’s something wrong with routine. It’s really quite lovely to be with someone who read more here

http://www.naijafeat.ml/2016/08/the-real-difference-between-being-happy.html
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by Adawero: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow love dat
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by Emikpole: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Keep it up
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by Emikpole: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sound some how funny
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by Emikpole: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Wow, so lovelly
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by bqlekan(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2016
How does this sound lovely? The posters above me tho. Abi they are op's alternates nii? 'Click that link' forgerrit mehn...
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by Adawero: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Get out joor
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by snowrex: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hahahaha is this really working؛‎;
Re: The Real Difference Between Being Happy And Just Being Comfortable by Adawero: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Book Of EFCC / Classic Examples Of Relationships 'MUMUNESS' In Nigeria / Why Do Men Want Sex In The Morning While Women Get Frisky At Night? Mystery Solv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.