Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (63964 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts To Killing Of Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by emperorchedda(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:
Government of pictures for pictures by pictures!

First to comment again..

On behalf of Beremx and all my fellow APC goons on this forum I wish to express my sincere apologies for supporting this present APC Government.

We are sorry sad

Goodluck Jonathan remains the best President Nigeria will ever have and we wish he'll come back in 2019.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari
God bless Nairaland
Speak for yourself man!

We are proud we voted PMB and we know he will turn things around not in one or two years but within a reasonable amount of time because the rot created by GEJ was too deep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by onadana: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who is A bike Dabiri?Is she from France?No blame me oh...THIS GOVERNMENT DON FORMAT MY BRAIN.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by holluphemydavid(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tot dis man left Nigeria yesterday
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by ogtavia(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tripleoluwa:
Is she trying to tickle his palm?
really....missy..really...
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Pamelayoung: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
What sort of make up is ds woman wearing?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Fedayeen02: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pavore9:

Yes, those days of Newsline was a must watch! cheesy
Frank Olize was the best
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Pavore9: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Frank Olize was the best

Frank Olize and Yinka Craig were a combo. The Story of baby Mary really brought Abike Dabiri to national limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by luvinhubby(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:

First to comment again..

On behalf of Beremx and all my fellow APC goons on this forum we wish to express our sincere apologies for supporting this present APC Government.

We are sorry sad

Goodluck Jonathan remains the best President Nigeria will ever have and we wish he'll come back in 2019.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland

Abeg park well, wailers form is no more free. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
She is attractive.
That is all I can get from the photo. Mark must feel great to be shaking her hand.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by luvinhubby(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
emperorchedda:
Speak for yourself man!

We are proud we voted PMB and we know he will turn things around not in one or two years but within a reasonable amount of time because the rot created by GEJ was too deep

And Nigeria did not sink this low as the deep rot was being created, Nigerians are wiser, Buhari is a disaster.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Fedayeen02: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pavore9:

Frank Olize and Yinka Craig were a combo. The Story of baby Mary really brought Abike Dabiri to national limelight.
gbam. You sabi am wella. I learnt mary is in the university now under the guidance of Abike Dabiri

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Ranchhoddas: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
helovesme:
Abike is aging so gracefully. kiss cheesy kiss

She's the Vice President of Nigeria 2027 wink smiley

Beloved daughter of the South West. Doing us proud since her NTA/newsline days kiss wink smiley
Fear no gree you talk president?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by BlackOnassis(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
czarr:
Women love successful men.....even Aisha would cheat on bubu with mark grin

I no talk o,before DSS track me grin

actually we are already tracking you. grin u don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Ranchhoddas: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:

First to comment again..

On behalf of Beremx and all my fellow APC goons on this forum we wish to express our sincere apologies for supporting this present APC Government.

We are sorry sad

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
Picocracy
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Exponental(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:

First to comment again..

We are sorry sad

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
Why didn't Mark try it in Port Harcourt or any other SS or SE?...Kidnap is surely sure!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Pavore9: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
gbam. You sabi am wella. I learnt mary is in the university now under the guidance of Abike Dabiri

She should be around 23 or 24 by bow.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by daveP(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
I just love this lady. I dunno why. kiss

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
beejaychinedu:
ok oooh We don hear una wetin we go now

Meanwhile

This ur poster wicked o..

cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by elitebmb: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
If Mark Zuckerberg had invested his time in criticising his leaders, perhaps, there wouldn't be startups like Facebook!

I wonder why a little boy should refer to a full-grown man as "useless," President for that matter!

Poverty isn't the only problem Nigeria has currently but also a lot of unpatriotic citizens who should best be described as "aliens" among humans.

Facebook founder has contributed immensely to the greatness of America and the world at large, this he has done without criticising any one knowing fully well that he has a role to play.

If your friends say your mother's soup tastes good, that's because of d honor you hv attached to it.

Before you insult the President, know that he is ordained by God, know it isn't easy to rule, especially the kind of already corrupt government he took over!
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Phranex(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Temmi001:
Zuckerberg is being celebrated by all and sundry. Have we questioned Ourselves how his wealth multiplied from 4bn Dollars in 2011 to over 50bn Dollars presently? It can never be that Rapid unless its in the Tech world. A dedicated tech entrepreneur would never die wretched. Join the ever expanding ICT world today guys. ICT is today as much as its the future..

Get started on Programming and Web Development. Get your ever comprehensive video tutorials and Textbooks.. Begin! the rest is History..Contact 08106501622 (Call and WhatsApp)

I hope you have made your billions ooo
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by HonabFaj(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chai ,someone here is still thinking of the return of GEJ ,i still dont understand what he is coming back to do ,i can do better than him I believe in my ability ,if you dont believe in your.
#ANewNigeria
#ANewNation
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by oote: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
beejaychinedu:

Meanwhile
The pix for the people in the House of Assembly
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by chimony4real: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
All this peoples visiting the country should b well screened for Zika virus...

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by geraob1: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
beejaychinedu:

Meanwhile

bros allah u de spot on.. black ppl sha
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by mztadhan: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
wait. sebi they said this guy is in kenya ni. he came bk?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Oblang(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Enough of d Mark Zuckerberg crap abeg.

Is there anyone forcing u to open any thread on Mark Zuckerberg?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
helovesme:
Abike is aging so gracefully. kiss cheesy kiss

She's the Vice President of Nigeria 2027 wink smiley

Beloved daughter of the South West. Doing us proud since her NTA/newsline days kiss wink smiley
She still has the same look as she did 14 yrs ago!!
Abike may even be the next VP in 2019, or minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by mikolo80: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:

First to comment again..

We are sorry sad

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
speak for yourself
Who follow you join apc
We support buhari not apc
Nobody is a goon hia.
We don't know this person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by mikolo80: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:

First to comment again..

We are sorry sad

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
speak for yourself
Who follow you join apc
We support buhari not apc
Nobody is a goon hia.
We don't know this person
Meanwhile na so una talk about abacha and yar'adua and now Jonathan yet none of you pray to go and work in Bayelsa
Una tink say una wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by refreshrate: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Walahi Mark Bleep up.
He did the right thing when he left for Kenya without bothering himself with these politicians. Seriously what does he stand to gain coming back to discuss what with these royal clowns?

Bubu that just had email address two weeks to election not to talk of Facebook account.

An eagle has no business with the opinion of turkeys.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by sammhi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
FowlYansh:

First to comment again..

We are sorry sad

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
What has your silly comment got to do with the pic?
Mark shows sense of dressing . Dresses formally for official visit and informal during formal visit
I hope other Nigerias take a cue from him.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
refreshrate:
Walahi Mark Bleep up.
He did the right thing when he left for Kenya without bothering himself with these politicians. Seriously what does he stand to gain coming back to discuss what with these royal clowns?

Bubu that just had email address two weeks to election not to talk of Facebook account.

An eagle has no business with the opinion of turkeys.
without them he will never get license to work in Nigeria
Over tax na im dem go take pursue am
Ordinary to register company name he no go see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.