Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? (1148 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by vchykp(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
I JUST SAW THIS ON FB.. AND FELT I SHOULD SHEAR WITH ROMANCELANDERS FOR YOUR OPINION..

UWA NKEA SEF, !!! YOUR ADVICE PLEASE,
I AM A GIRL OF 25- YEARS STAYING IN MY SISTER'S HOUSE OVERSEAS. SHE PAID MY ELEM,MIDDLE AND EVEN PAYING MY UNIVERSITY FEES FOR ME.ALSO SHE GIVES ME WHATEVER I ASK FOR . THE PROBLEM IS THAT, I DEVELOPED A STRONG FEELING( LOVE) FOR HER HUSBAND( MY IN- LAW). HE STARTED DATING ME WHEN I WAS IN FORM 3 ,HE LOVES ME ,AND I LOVE HIM IN RETURN. WE REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER ,HE SAID HE MADE A MISTAKE OF MARRYING MY SISTER.YET I AM THE ONE HE LOVES. I LOVE MY IN- LAW SO MUCH AND HE IS A REAL BUSINESS MAN,PHYSICALLY STRONG,BOTH IN BED AND MONEY. NOW HE WANTS ME TO BE HIS SECOND WIFE. WHAT I WANT HIM TO DO IS TO DIVORCE HIS WIFE( MY ELDER SISTER). UNKNOWN TO US,ALL WE WERE SAYING IN THE ROOM,MY SISTER HEARD THEM. SO SHE CAME IN ,THREW HOT WATER ON ME,FOUGHT WITH ME AND BITE MY EARS. I HAVE BEEN ADMITTED FOR 5 DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL,AND RECOVERYING WELL.STILL THE MAN( MY IN-LAW) WANTS TO BE WITH ME. THE OBSTACLE IS MY SISTER, PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO ? . I WANT TO GET RID OF MY SISTER FOR GOOD TO GET MY IN- LAW.I REALLY LOVE THIS MAN ,YES I DO.!..........
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Say you are in lust with your inlaw.... You don't love him, you are infatuated about him....
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
May u not return from dt hospital.... Oloriburuku omoale.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tales by moonlight grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by dharay99: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
irritatinq topic, ain't gonna read this shiiiit.
Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt!
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by LadyVerah(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Marry him and hurt your sister.... no dey disturb us abeg... nnnneexxxxxtttt
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by Donnyperry(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol....this story is baseless and untrue. It's basically a figment of the writer's imagination
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 6:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
May u not return from dt hospital.... Oloriburuku omoale.

Amin, but why are you cursing her now? That's not nice.
And for the ingrate above, what you sow you shall reap.
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by aloobright17: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2016
So hurting your sister is all that she will get from all the good she did for you?

People saying this story is untrue,never see madness of some ladies on this planet earth sha,so I no go blame them for not believing that this story can be true.
Re: I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Stories that touch from the true life angle!

(1) (Reply)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) / 8 Behaviours You Mistake For Love That Are Abusive / We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.