Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Deep Down We Know There Is No God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Down We Know There Is No God. (3390 Views)

Epic Response To An Astronaut Who Said 'I See No God Up Here' / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
I've thought of this deeply...
We are just deceiving ourselves...
Good morals is wat we need, not worshipping a God dat does nt exist...

Most of u guys ar in a particular religion because u were born into it, u believe in it because its d only religion u digested as a kid.

Most times i do wat religious people do, nt because i believe bt because i ws trained to.

I feel there is nothing like hell or heaven.
Notin lik God or Angels.
Notin lik Man of God.

Religion is a Scam
Religion deceiving people

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who ever invented a word called God. Very inappropriate word to address the simulators of the multiverses and the fucking dimensions.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
I know some people will insult me 4 dis...
But deep down we know.

Most church are in 4 business dis days,
The pastors/priests read the Bible n select the part that favours their pockets n believe.
While some twist their bible and giv it a different meaning.

I would have luv to talk abt the mosque,
With d rate at wch they kill people in d name of blasphemy, i rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Greatzeus(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by 2rutalkconcept: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
how do u think the world was created. Everything on earth and above was created by God and Man. If you don't believe God exist, u should never believe that nairaland was created by seun or facebook was created by mark.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by EyeHateGod: 2:23am On Sep 03, 2016
2rutalkconcept:
how do u think the world was created. Everything on earth and above was created by God and Man. If you don't believe God exist, u should never believe that nairaland was created by seun or facebook was created by mark.
@op change the "we" to "you" well ur choice

@oga mark came to Abuja today U see am?

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2016
2rutalkconcept:
we have proof that mark created Facebook and that seun created nairaland, hell we've even seen them. can't say the same about God.
And to the op, the deeply religious don't know there is no God, they separate logic from faith, when I was religious I believe God existed strongly no doubt in my mind whatsoever besides lack of proof, its indoctrination like mind control that only reasoning and intelligence can free you from if you want it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2016
2rutalkconcept:

[size=14pt]off point[/size]

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

we have proof that mark created Facebook and that seun created nairaland, hell we've even seen them. can't say the same about God.
And to the op, the deeply religious don't know there is no God, they separate logic from faith, when I was religious I believe God existed strongly no doubt in my mind whatsoever besides lack of proof, its indoctrination like mind control that only reasoning and intelligence can free you from if you want it.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by otemanuduno: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
All known gods(including Yahweh, Vishnu and Allah) are the creatures of the Almighty God. God is LIGHT AND NATURE and God is on everything. But God resides the most in the brain(science) and not in religion. USE UR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
All known gods(including Yahweh, Vishnu and Allah) are the creatures of the Almighty God. God is LIGHT AND NATURE and God is on everything. But God resides the most in the brain(science) and not in religion. USE UR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.
You don't know how many religions your statements contradicts with. Confused lot.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

Tell them bro, tell dem.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by ValentineMary(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greatzeus:
undecided
That pics potrays fear. It shows u are not sure so u just try to play smart with ur God.

And moreover there are about 5,000 Gods. You could still be wrong and lose eternity. The probability of you being right is 0.0002.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by 4kings: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greatzeus:
undecided
@pic
Which of the Gods? undecided
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by hahn(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greatzeus:
undecided

If you are wrong about your god, you will go to hell.

If you are right about your own god, you still qualify for the hell of other gods.

Either way, you are hell bound.

Call me when you get there grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
hahn:

If you are right about your own god, you still qualify for the hell of other gods.

True talk. A lot of petty crap can take you to hell, checking out a hot chick is sin, lying is sin, stealing is sin, insulting is sin, to some people drinking, smoking, wearing jewellery and trousers (for females) is also a sin. abeg how many people never do the things above, factoring this in more than 6.9 billion people are going to the christian hell. Who go they heaven na. One of my guys(he's a Christian) ones joked that "if Jesus come for end time now, na only am go follow go back."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by PastorAIO: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
@OP you seem to be right. And they are all summed up in this Psalm

Psalm 14

1The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds;
there is none who does good.

The true mark of someone who claims to believe in God yet truly deep down in their hearts they don't lies in their behaviour.

They are Corrupt. (that sums up christianity and islam in 9ja)

They do abominable deeds. (they pass this one too)

There is none that does good. (they mostly pass this test too).

The psalmist is right. If those people really believe in their god rather than just following social conventions then they wouldn't be behaving as they do in nigeria. The biggest atheists in Nigeria are the pastors. Followed by the majority of their followers.

There are a minority though, the Mugus, that unfortunately actually believe and are being taken for the ride of their lives. O ma se!! Only God can save them.

Nze67:

Most of u guys ar in a particular religion because u were born into it, u believe in it because its d only religion u digested as a kid.

Most times i do wat religious people do, nt because i believe bt because i ws trained to.

Notin lik God or Angels.
Notin lik Man of God.

Religion is a Scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

True talk. A lot of petty crap can take you to hell, checking out a hot chick is sin, lying is sin, stealing is sin, insulting is sin, to some people drinking, smoking, wearing jewellery and trousers (for females) is also a sin. abeg how many people never do the things above, factoring this in more than 6.9 billion people are going to the christian hell. Who go they heaven na. One of my guys(he's a Christian) ones joked that "if Jesus come for end time now, na only am go follow go back."

No one ridicules their religion more than Christians. No Christian is prepared to die for his religion. Unless the extra dumb ones tongue
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Little by little; Sanity is coming to our folks.

Praise God grin
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

That pics potrays fear. It shows u are not sure so u just try to play smart with ur God.

And moreover there are about 5,000 Gods. You could still be wrong and lose eternity. The probability of you being right is 0.0002.

Mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
4kings:

@pic
Which of the Gods? undecided

Ask him bro...
Ask him.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
hahn:

If one have 2 believe in any god, he or she most hv sinned against other gods, therefore they are still candidate of several hell... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Dont mind dem...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by umbo: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nze67:

Notin lik God or Angels.
Notin lik Man of God.

Religion is a Scam
wat ever u think or believe about God does nt really matter ,generations b4 u had shared similar thoughs ,d words of God standeth sure, its certainly 4 d wise alone

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by umbo: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tja
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Onpurpose: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nze67:

Notin lik God or Angels.
Notin lik Man of God.

Religion is a Scam
He's truly a merciful God.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Onpurpose:
He's truly a merciful God.
A merciful God that commands the Israelite to commit genocides, rape and slavery. I don't see the mercy.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by umbo: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

A merciful God that commands the Israelite to commit genocides, rape and slavery. I don't see the mercy.
ur thought about GOD does not necessarly shift d goal post ,he is fathful even unto you
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise10: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

THEN, provide a PHYSICAL or VIDEO PROOF!

There is no evidence you can ever bring up that can EVER prove that mark created facebook. That he is the one controlling DOES NOT, IN ANYWAY, prove he created it. YOU SIMPLY DON'T KNOW!!! Why deceiving yourself, deluding yourself and falsely claiming a physical proof as the basis for your belief.

Bro, DISHONESTY is the true heart of atheism. You claim physical proofs as the basis of your belief system, but what physical proof do have that makes you believe in the alleged real name your parents call you. Hope before your acknowledged that name as your real name, you asked for a VIDEO proof from your parents showing you when they were giving you the name as the new born baby you were.

What physical proof do you have that makes you believe that the people you see as your parents now is REALLY your parents? What if they are just a FAKE parents? Do you have a VIDEO PROOF that shows your mother giving birth to you in the hospital labour, I mean the WHOLE PROCESS of your birth in the labour room?

Atheism can NEVER be detached from foolishness!
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise10: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:
@op change the "we" to "you" well ur choice
@oga mark came to Abuja today U see am?
You see how deluded you are!!!
How does this prove that mark really created facebook!
Bro, you are simply DELUDED, not an insult but a FACT, so DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by EyeHateGod: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
promise10:

You see how deluded you are!!!

How does this prove that mark really created facebook!

Bro, you are simply DELUDED, not an insult but a FACT, so DEAL WITH IT.
Abeg Mr non deluded who create m?
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

True talk. A lot of petty crap can take you to hell, checking out a hot chick is sin, lying is sin, stealing is sin, insulting is sin, to some people drinking, smoking,....

YEAH ALL OF EM ARE SINS EXCEPT IGNORING THE POOR AND NEEDY, HYPOCRICY, AND FORNICATING SECRETLY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHEN Did God Create Hell? / Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? / Rccg: Impoverishing The Parish; Embellishing The Hq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.