Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Deep Down We Know There Is No God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Down We Know There Is No God. (3436 Views)

Epic Response To An Astronaut Who Said 'I See No God Up Here' / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise10: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

we have proof that mark created Facebook and that seun created nairaland, hell we've even seen them. can't say the same about God.
And to the op, the deeply religious don't know there is no God, they separate logic from faith, when I was religious I believe God existed strongly no doubt in my mind whatsoever besides lack of proof, its indoctrination like mind control that only reasoning and intelligence can free you from if you want it.
You believe that mark REALLY created facebook even WITHOUT a physical proof. Yet you didn't see that as indoctrination, now it concerns God it become indoctrination. That's how DISHONEST atheism is!

So, your intelligence which you claimed didn't make you to ask for a physical proof to believe that mark is really the creator of facebook.

Just mark these words, SINCERITY IS THE TRUE WAY OUT OF ATHEISM.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
umbo:
wat ever u think or believe about God does nt really matter ,generations b4 u had shared similar thoughs , d words of God standeth sure, its certainly 4 d wise alone

...CERTAINLY, YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise10: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nze67:

True talk.
HERE HE GOES....

How I wish someone foolishly accepts a foolish idea like this in matters concerning God, hope he scream "enslaved mentality!".

Bro, just see how that guy indoctrinated you. So shameful!

Sincerity, the way out of atheism!
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise10: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
All known gods(including Yahweh, Vishnu and Allah) are the creatures of the Almighty God. God is LIGHT AND NATURE and God is on everything. But God resides the most in the brain(science) and not in religion. USE UR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY.
THIS ANOTHER DELUSION!

From the very first day you started using your brain to do good for humanity as you allegedly claim, what have you EVER DONE FOR HUMANITY? What good have you ever done to humanity? Continue to ride in the milky way of your delusion.

I know that God doesn't reside in religion, because he is OUT OF religion. But God resides in science? What exactly do you mean as God? What you mention the word "GOD", what do you think you mean? Let's start from there, because this is the beginning of atheistic delusion.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise10: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nze67:

Tell them bro, tell dem.
SLAVE MENTALITY! (In atheist's voice)
KUDOS TO SANITY! (In HcPaul's voice)
It is a PITY!
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by otemanuduno: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
promise10:

THIS ANOTHER DELUSION!

From the very first day you started using your brain to do good for humanity as you allegedly claim, what have you EVER DONE FOR HUMANITY? What good have you ever done to humanity? Continue to ride in the milky way of your delusion.

I know that God doesn't reside in religion, because he is OUT OF religion. But God resides in science? What exactly do you mean as God? What you mention the word "GOD", what do you think you mean? Let's start from there, because this is the beginning of atheistic delusion.
God is LOVE and no hatred is found with him. See a glimpse of God Almighty, the father of yahweh, vishnu, Allah, Odin, Ra, Olorun etc on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by UncleSnr(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greatzeus:
undecided
look at the person you are quoting, what does the bible say about tatoos?
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by orisa37: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2016
What about you?
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by raphieMontella: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2016
deep down.. We know these gods posing as God[s] are all fake!
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by NZAGHA(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Nze67:
I've thought of this deeply...
We are just deceiving ourselves...
Good morals is wat we need, not worshipping a God dat does nt exist...

Most of u guys ar in a particular religion because u were born into it, u believe in it because its d only religion u digested as a kid.

Most times i do wat religious people do, nt because i believe bt because i ws trained to.

I feel there is nothing like hell or heaven.
Notin lik God or Angels.
Notin lik Man of God.

Religion is a Scam
Religion deceiving people

..... undecided

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Greatzeus:
undecided

Someone has a question for u?

UncleSnr:
look at the person you are quoting, what does the bible say about tatoos?

Pls answer...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
raphieMontella:
deep down.. We know these gods posing as God[s] are all fake!

Yea we know...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by onwuakpachris(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2016
when will people js realise for once that religion is js a matter of birth..that is the family and society u wr born into..and nothing more than that...simple and short...come to evn think of it..what if u that is defending ya christian faith was say born into a Muslim..Hindu..Buddhist..juddaist..e.t.c.family..will u be here today defending ya christian faith??...if Jesus said that" he is the only way to the father"..meaning that u must believe in him b4 u get to the father ie"God"..then my question is..what happens to the other 5 billion people that are not Christians today..won't they also get to the father..js cus they were born into non christian families??.is it their faults that they were born into non christian families??..what even made u think. that u were so special and lucky and blessed even b4 birth that God decided to cause u to be born into the true religion..and others so unlucky and "unspecial" and cursed even b4 birth that God caused them to be born into false religions..people always argue that..yes if u believe in God and that at last evn if God dosnt exist..that u av nothing to lose..but if otherwise u lose eternity.. blah blah blah hmm what a very stupid baseless argument...then ma question is ..what if you believed in the wrong God.??.how do u even no which God is true or false when there are thousands of Gods out there....again how can a so good God threaten his people with"an eternal fire burning with sulphur and brimstone"..if they don't believe in him.??..do we then serve God out of love or just out of fear of going to hell??
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by onwuakpachris(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2016
op or whatever they call you here..I know u won't upgrade this very most important issue to f.p..but if it is"Jim iyke's son turns one".."mark zuckerberg eats eba and efiriro".."I want to suck you..ycee tells simi"..."how to charge your new battery"....u will see it on f.p immediately... keep up the good work man...more red oil to your elbows...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by wirinet(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
promise10:

You believe that mark REALLY created facebook even WITHOUT a physical proof. Yet you didn't see that as indoctrination, now it concerns God it become indoctrination. That's how DISHONEST atheism is!

So, your intelligence which you claimed didn't make you to ask for a physical proof to believe that mark is really the creator of facebook.

Just mark these words, SINCERITY IS THE TRUE WAY OUT OF ATHEISM.
You examples of using Mark zukerberg and seun osewa is really pathetic. It marks a new low in senselessness.
There are evidences of mark and seun's physical existence. Mark was physically present in Lagos and abuja last week and the whole world was a withness. No sane human can argue Marks existence. This cannot be said for your God and thousands of others that have been promoted throughout human history.

Face book is a website registered to mark zuckerberg as nairaland is registered to seun osewa, so the ownership of these sites are not in did doubt. The evidence that mark created Facebook is there for all to see. If you claim ownership of these sites, the owners can sue your ass. Mark has tolds the story himself numerous times, in fact a Hollywood movie has been made as to how he created face book.

Another evidence for creation of Facebook and nairaland is that we know exactly how it was created, any programmer can create Facebook or naira land from scratch. Non of these evidences can be attributed to your God outside a book written by some unknown bronze age middle eastern men and the wild imagination and beliefs of their followers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Okite15(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Some people won't believe there is hell until they get there. there is God, so repent
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Lovelynature(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Africans and their myopic thinking. Just little education, they are everywhere denying the existence of God
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by waldigit: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nze67:
I've thought of this deeply...
We are just deceiving ourselves...
Good morals is wat we need, not worshipping a God dat does nt exist...

Most of u guys ar in a particular religion because u were born into it, u believe in it because its d only religion u digested as a kid.

Most times i do wat religious people do, nt because i believe bt because i ws trained to.

I feel there is nothing like hell or heaven.
Notin lik God or Angels.
Notin lik Man of God.

Religion is a Scam
Religion deceiving people

Like you said we may not need religion, because it is man's way of knowing God, but deep down our nature is craving to fellowship with God. we cannot deny this. when we try we lose our peace. pls be sincere with yourself. This is why Jesus was sent. You can see when he came he was not in the good book of religious people. Behind every attempt to deny God is frustration, discouragement, rebellion, ignorance etc. The greatest evidence of His existence is YOU. Because you are smart enough to question His existence means He exists.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
onwuakpachris:
when will people js realise for once that religion is js a matter of birth..that is the family and society u wr born into..and nothing more than that...simple and short...come to evn think of it..what if u that is defending ya christian faith was say born into a Muslim..Hindu..Buddhist..juddaist..e.t.c.family..will u be here today defending ya christian faith??...if Jesus said that" he is the only way to the father"..meaning that u must believe in him b4 u get to the father ie"God"..then my question is..what happens to the other 5 billion people that are not Christians today..won't they also get to the father..js cus they were born into non christian families??.is it their faults that they were born into non christian families??..what even made u think. that u were so special and lucky and blessed even b4 birth that God decided to cause u to be born into the true religion..and others so unlucky and "unspecial" and cursed even b4 birth that God caused them to be born into false religions..people always argue that..yes if u believe in God and that at last evn if God dosnt exist..that u av nothing to lose..but if otherwise u lose eternity.. blah blah blah hmm what a very stupid baseless argument...then ma question is ..what if you believed in the wrong God.??.how do u even no which God is true or false when there are thousands of Gods out there....again how can a so good God threaten his people with"an eternal fire burning with sulphur and brimstone"..if they don't believe in him.??..do we then serve God out of love or just out of fear of going to hell??

[size=14pt] another brother making it real[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
waldigit:

Like you said we may not need religion, because it is man's way of knowing God, but deep down our nature is craving to fellowship with God. we cannot deny this. when we try we lose our peace. pls be sincere with yourself. This is why Jesus was sent. You can see when he came he was not in the good book of religious people. Behind every attempt to deny God is frustration, discouragement, rebellion, ignorance etc. The greatest evidence of His existence is YOU. Because you are smart enough to question His existence means He exists.

Wat is dis one saying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
onwuakpachris:
op or whatever they call you here..I know u won't upgrade this very most important issue to f.p..but if it is"Jim iyke's son turns one".."mark zuckerberg eats eba and efiriro".."I want to suck you..ycee tells simi"..."how to charge your new battery"....u will see it on f.p immediately... keep up the good work man...more red oil to your elbows...

Bro its mod not op...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
wirinet:

You examples of using Mark zukerberg and seun osewa is really pathetic. It marks a new low in senselessness.
There are evidences of mark and seun's physical existence. Mark was physically present in Lagos and abuja last week and the whole world was a withness. No sane human can argue Marks existence. This cannot be said for your God and thousands of others that have been promoted throughout human history.

Face book is a website registered to mark zuckerberg as nairaland is registered to seun osewa, so the ownership of these sites are not in did doubt. The evidence that mark created Facebook is there for all to see. If you claim ownership of these sites, the owners can sue your ass. Mark has tolds the story himself numerous times, in fact a Hollywood movie has been made as to how he created face book.

Another evidence for creation of Facebook and nairaland is that we know exactly how it was created, any programmer can create Facebook or naira land from scratch. Non of these evidences can be attributed to your God outside a book written by some unknown bronze age middle eastern men and the wild imagination and beliefs of their followers.

They know...
They are just forcing d believe on demself...
sad cry
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Okite15:
Some people won't believe there is hell until they get there. there is God, so repent

Lol...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by richardmba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
promise10:

THEN, provide a PHYSICAL or VIDEO PROOF!

There is no evidence you can ever bring up that can EVER prove that mark created facebook. That he is the one controlling DOES NOT, IN ANYWAY, prove he created it. YOU SIMPLY DON'T KNOW!!! Why deceiving yourself, deluding yourself and falsely claiming a physical proof as the basis for your belief.

Bro, DISHONESTY is the true heart of atheism. You claim physical proofs as the basis of your belief system, but what physical proof do have that makes you believe in the alleged real name your parents call you. Hope before your acknowledged that name as your real name, you asked for a VIDEO proof from your parents showing you when they were giving you the name as the new born baby you were.

What physical proof do you have that makes you believe that the people you see as your parents now is REALLY your parents? What if they are just a FAKE parents? Do you have a VIDEO PROOF that shows your mother giving birth to you in the hospital labour, I mean the WHOLE PROCESS of your birth in the labour room?

Atheism can NEVER be detached from foolishness!

ever wondered where ur great grand fathers are?.Sometimes Christianity prevents you from being rational.Those who never knew a God existed,where did they go after death?...Answer

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
richardmba:

ever wondered where ur great grand fathers are?.Sometimes Christianity prevents you from being rational.Those who never knew a God existed,where did they go after death?...Answer

I support u with my 1% battery...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nzeokafor:

I support u with my 1% battery...
Hell obviously, along with the millions of other people around the world who didn't even hear about Christianity and died before missionaries could even reach them. Because apparently the Almighty God only cares about the Israelites that's why he sent the prophets and even his only son to them. And left the remaining 5 continents in darkness, even though we are all his children and he loves us equally.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by PastorAIO: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
promise10:

THEN, provide a PHYSICAL or VIDEO PROOF!

There is no evidence you can ever bring up that can EVER prove that mark created facebook. That he is the one controlling DOES NOT, IN ANYWAY, prove he created it. YOU SIMPLY DON'T KNOW!!! Why deceiving yourself, deluding yourself and falsely claiming a physical proof as the basis for your belief.

Bro, DISHONESTY is the true heart of atheism. You claim physical proofs as the basis of your belief system, but what physical proof do have that makes you believe in the alleged real name your parents call you. Hope before your acknowledged that name as your real name, you asked for a VIDEO proof from your parents showing you when they were giving you the name as the new born baby you were.

What physical proof do you have that makes you believe that the people you see as your parents now is REALLY your parents? What if they are just a FAKE parents? Do you have a VIDEO PROOF that shows your mother giving birth to you in the hospital labour, I mean the WHOLE PROCESS of your birth in the labour room?

Atheism can NEVER be detached from foolishness!

This is so so Stupid. It just gets worse and worse. Where did your god register the creation of the universe? Go and bring his patent for his invention. Because Seun Osewa is the registered owner of Nairaland, and the same for Zuckerberg and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

This is so so Stupid. It just gets worse and worse. Where did your god register the creation of the universe? Go and bring his patent for his invention. Because Seun Osewa is the registered owner of Nairaland, and the same for Zuckerberg and Facebook.
Lol. Nice one. see how he's begging for more proof on what is a widely know fact, yet he believes everything in the bible. Let him also bring Video evidence for Gods creation of the universe. I dey wait for link oh.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Weah96: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
promise10:

You believe that mark REALLY created facebook even WITHOUT a physical proof.

He's the face of Facebook. Like Steve Jobs was the face of Apple. The real work is done by nameless scientists.

The only threshold between you and what you seek is a financial one. Unlike your god who still doesn't speak to rich people.

Besides, it's not that unusual to doubt the origin of Facebook. I haven't seen Mark Zuckerberg. He's not related to me. Nobody I know has seen him in person. The only difference is that we CAN take measures to see him by using money. We know what we need to do to meet Mark Zuckerberg or verify his identity. The Bible tells us what we need to do to meet your deity. Except that it's NOT TRUE. The recipes don't work.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by God2man(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Deep down in your heart you know there is God.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Africans and their myopic thinking. Just little education, they are everywhere denying the existence of God

Was it not the Christians that brought the education and their god?

Before d education where was ur god?
Wat happened to ur ancestors b4 d teaching of ur gods existence.
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Weah96:

[size=14pt]Except that it's NOT TRUE. The recipes don't work.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) / RCCG November 2020 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Guide (PDF) / Can Christian Work In Brewery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.