Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Deep Down We Know There Is No God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Down We Know There Is No God. (3429 Views)

Epic Response To An Astronaut Who Said 'I See No God Up Here' / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol. Nice one. see how he's begging for more proof on what is a widely know fact, yet he believes everything in the bible. Let him also bring Video evidence for Gods creation of the universe. I dey wait for link oh.

I de wait too...
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Lovelynature(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nze67:

Was it not the Christians that brought the education and their god?

Before d education where was ur god?
Wat happened to ur ancestors b4 d teaching of ur gods existence.
Bla bla.

Rubbish
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Lovelynature(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nze67:

Was it not the Christians that brought the education and their god?

Before d education where was ur god?
Wat happened to ur ancestors b4 d teaching of ur gods existence.
Bla bla.

Rubbish

God have mercy on you for writing these trash to deceive the weak minded
Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
Bla bla.
Rubbish
God have mercy on you for writing these trash to deceive the weak minded

People like u are d ones typing AMEN on facebook....
Wen ur god 4giv u finish den u can request 4 him 2 4giv another....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down We Know There Is No God. by promise101: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Abeg Mr non deluded who create m?
I would only accept mark as the owner on the basis of BLIND FAITH. Because, I have no physical evidence, just that I read it on the internet which could still be false.

Then what if it was one Mr.J but was killed by mark to take over facebook? You know this can still happen!!

This is what it sounds like when atheists are trying to deny blind faith as part of their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / Now You Can Open Your Third eyes with Elidaziel. A Professional Opening Service / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.