Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco (7202 Views)

Looking For A Geniue Buyer On Ago,and BLCO CIF Basis / Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas / Large Quantity Of Ago And Blco With Pop For Sale 08086656404 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by miikel4aver: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by CORE(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Our Company is a reputable Private limited liability Company by name Vudci Nig Ltd. We supply Ago/ Diesel/DPK/Kerosene/PMS within Lagos , Oyo, Ekiti, Osun ,Ogun & Ondo . We supply any quantity from 10000 ltrs upward. We also provide Haulage Services. Our core value is Intergrity.

Call Tony on 08034137972 : 08076479911 ;
Whats app: 08076479911

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by CORE(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Our Company is a reputable Private limited liability Company by name Vudci Nig Ltd. We supply Ago/ Diesel/DPK/Kerosene/PMS within Lagos , Oyo, Ekiti, Osun ,Ogun & Ondo . We supply any quantity from 10000 ltrs upward. We also provide Haulage Services. Our core value is Intergrity.

Call Tony on 08034137972 : 08076479911 ;
Whats app: 08076479911
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by Petrodirect: 6:15am On May 08, 2020
Great
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by Kaycee2017: 4:29pm On May 20, 2020
AGO FOR SALE USING LPO(MARINE)

I need someone that has berger LPO or agip LPO. I want to partner with them to deliver the product. I don't need any instrument or financial Commitment from them.
WhatsApp +2348037247674.
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by Kaycee2017: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
AGO FOR SALE:
Quantity: 70kmt.
Price:$300/10.

PROCEDURE TTO.
BUYER AND SELLER SIGNED SPA ELECTRONIC AND BUYER RETURN SIGNED SPA, ATB FORMAT / NOR FORMAT,
BUYER'S BANK OFFICIALLY REQUEST FOR PARTIAL PROOF OF PRDUCT; STATING THEIR READINESS, WILLINGNESS AND ABLE TO ISSUE N10,000,000 BANK DRAFT

SELLER BANK SEND PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT TO BUYER'S BANK, THEN BUYER'S BANK ISSUE N10,000,000 BANK DRAFT.

Price: $300/10
Whatsapp me on+2348037247674
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by Okeme01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
akpogbenz:
Pls i am looking for AGO in large quantities.Right now i am aware is very scarce.But whosoever have from 30k - 50k mts of AGO should contact me with a proof of product (POP), because without this sorry we cannot do business.My buyers are in need of it urgently. The price should not be above N77 per litre. And also i have buyers for BLCO who are ready to buy and give you security fee only if you can give us ATB for us to board, when we come on board we will come with the the hard copy of the draft.I can send you the ATB format if needed, am also in need of forcados crude.You can reach me on 08036227987 or send an email to akpogbenzs@gmail.com.Thanks

I have been going through your post and your response to comments...

You know what you are saying...

But I must tell you, only 1% of BLCO/AGO transactions are successful; not that buyers and sellers are fake and time waste.

Consider the below;
1. Agents/facilitators are just greedy and lack the ability to convey clearly what both buyer and seller want.
2. Inability of both parties to be flexible...

In as much as buyer had something doing with some sellers that did not produce result; did not mean that all sellers are the same.

Some sellers had had bad trade experiences with other buyers, but I tell you; they are not buyers but agents claiming to be buyers.

Sir, if you want seller to board your supercargo/inspectors for a BLCO transaction... That can be done, only in Nigeria water.
But buyer must prove, he had paid for the services of an inspection company before releasing SPA
Otherwise, it will be seen as time wasting.

If you so trust this buyer, you should put away fear of being circumvented.

Trust is important if you must close a deal.

Let's talk on WhatsApp, if you can.

Email: adejor785@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by maxlev1: 3:23pm On Feb 01
Anyone who have NNPC quality type of A.G.O? The deal will be on contract basis to an oil and gas company. They pay 30 days after putting invoice. Pls note, contract basis. If you are real and serious, let me know so we can discuss further.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China / Kindle Direct Publishing: How Many Pages Should My Book Be? ANSWERED. / We are a Lithuanian construction company looking for business partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.